Do it Sup Forums!

>> Steve > Thor > Martian Manhunter > Marvel's Ares > Aquaman & Mera are my favorite comic characters.
>> Spencer's SamCap is worse then anything Bendis has ever done.
>> Jessica Jones (the show) was great if a bit draw out.
>> Age of Ultron (movie) was great.
>> Domino better as fuck get a non social justicey ongoing when Dead Pool 2 comes out.
>> Trump is not racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no strong feelings one way or another.

>> Kris Anka would be a really good artist If he would just mother fucking make some of his women more feminine facially & give some tangible fucking breast.

>> Kida is the best Disney Princess.

>> The Rescuers Down Under is superior to the origina.

>> Amanda Conner is overrated as fuck.

Rango bored me to tears.
I wish I could read the script for the cancelled Chicken Little sequel.
Other than Thor 2, I've enjoyed all MCU films.
I think Jeffrey Katzenberg is an incompetent CEO for Dreamworks.
Trump isn't the problem - his zealous supporters, his zealous opposers and every single overreactive person that spreads panic and incites violence and reckless take of action are the real problem.

Sometimes I kinda wish we could use reaction images from that one show.

I agree the actual racist that think he is racist are the problem.

captain keikaku, moon kino and gwenpool are the best thing to happen to marvel in a long time
kaine = ben > miguel >>>> peter > miles
i still enjoy new simpsons
didnt watch the first 3 season of rwby but im starting with season 4 and enjoying it so far
i ship elsanna
desu luke(the show) bored me after the first ep and i havent watch since it came out, DD s2 did the same thing after ep 3
my dead gf(named luna) and i were going to name our first daughter celestia, yes because that show

>i still enjoy new simpsons

Me too.

Camp Lazlo is a fun show

Korra needs more adult tones like Asami being evil

Doctor Strange is a phenomenal movie

I really liked Gordon as Batman because I could pretend that it was a western adaptation of Patlabor. I wish it could have went on longer.

Adventure Time was not as good as everyone said it was, Gravity Falls is boring, and Season 3 of Bojack Horseman tried way too hard to make Bojack into an asshole.

I also hate Smokey Quartz and don't understand why anybody likes a character with such a cookie cutter personality and disgusting design.

Connie's mom is my new flavor of the month

Well yeah, brown milfs are sweet and you have a fine taste.

I can't stand Gargoyles. Not because it's a bad show or anything, but because it's associated with some very dark times in my life and the show only brings bad memories back.

She and her daughter think wonder white bread is best bread how can I hate them for that

they wont be deported they're too patriots

Superheroes>Supervillans

this

Not Sup Forums, but:
I can't stand Asian food that isn't Americanized. I just can't. Instant noodles, egg rolls, egg drop soup, fried rice, and fortune cookies. That's it. Curry is a disappointment, sushi makes me gag, and a bunch of their sauces taste too sickly-sweet. And it might just be the YOU PAY NAO YANKEE tax, but it's never cheap either.

i'm 12 episodes into YJ and wondering when it gets good

>I can't stand Asian food that isn't Americanized

/ck/

The only reason Netflix shit is treated as anything other than mediocre (or godawful as Jessica Jones was) is because it's capeshit.
It's nowhere near as deep and mature as it thinks it is and it's certainly not entertaining.

Oh, and Kilgrave is one of the worst villains I have ever seen in a live-action TV series.

The one where Ms Martian gets a gangbang

Name one non-Americanized Asian dish that's palatable.

I hope Trump kills every living thing on planet earth

Does Calamari and Prawn count

Hillary pls

only shitskins

BvS is my second favorite capeshit and one of my favorite movies. I'm genuinely excited for WW and really excited for JL

Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie. I wrote a 12 thousand word essay on how great it is.

I'm a huge waifufag

I read and write shipping fanfiction on a regular basis

I like Damian Wayne
I like Snyder's All-Star Batman
I liked Doomed
I liked Axis
I like Optimus Prime with Swords more than Axes
I liked Man of Steel
I like Teen Titans Go

>I'm a huge waifufag I read and write shipping fanfiction on a regular basis

>I'm a huge waifufag

get on my level murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

DCEU discussion is cancer, and I say that as someone who enjoyed Man of Steel. It's because of that annoying autistic person. I wish I could help him.

Bendis can be a good writer, he's just insanely lazy.

I will never watch Steven Universe.

Comics are the most underappreciated medium. The reason for it is because of superhero stories, as much as I love them, we're over-saturated with them.

AoS is canon whether you like it or not.

The Omega Men is the best Green Lantern story, and made me like Kyle Rayner.

The Vision is my favorite comic character.

Being an actor, it's been my dream to play a superhero since I was a kid. I've played Caesar, Dogberry, Falstaff, Willy Loman, Estragon. Maybe the theater is my strongest suit, but one day I hope, even if it's just once.

I couldn't give one shit about the election, both Trump and Hillary are awful, it was all about the lesser of two evils. Hillary is too much of a sociopath and Trump is a jock who has been alienated by most of his own party and won't go through with anything he says, the election was a joke as soon as Trump brought in Pepe.

Every one of you is special. Sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true. If I could, I'd seek to help everyone.

The Lego Movie is my favorite animated movie, I look forward to every spin-off and sequel to it.

please god kill Skye

Ward a good boy he dindu nuffin

You stupid fuck. Hillary cares about herself. This user is completely nihilistic.

>Comics are the most underappreciated medium.
Have to agree with this. Most people just think they're funny books. But as a medium by themselves, they're great and can be used to deliver an engrossing narrative.

The election is over why must you continue to shill?

I'm enjoying every second of marvel going up in flames.

If I had a uncurable desease I would last enough just to watch it all burn down.

But no one is special. People are just insignificant lumps of flesh trying to do something with their meaningless lives before they abruptly end.
>inb4 edgy
I don't care. It's true.

Well, I haven't tasted that, so I couldn't very well tell you. The idea of eating octopus doesn't sound very good to me. The prawn, however...

Calamari is great if you get the right kind of oil and breadcrumb

This how delusional and demented trump supporters are. meme magic is too strong for them.

Who is shilling? That user is clearly a fruitcake.

I keep seeing panels from this retarded bullshit. What the fuck is it even? Who the fuck has a pollution fetish? MAL?

I think the only reason people here complain about beach city drift was because they try to stretch it as some sort of anti-male message that isn't there for the sake of their own political "agenda"

SU is crap.

I kind of enjoy watching Supergirl, it's just silly fun.

For similar reasons I quite like Moon Girl, Gwenpool and Hellcat too.

I find Nu-Harley tiresome, but the Injustice version is the best of the bunch.

Neil Gaiman has become a parody of himself.

The Tank Girl movie was a mess, but I still kinda like it.

Not Sup Forums, but I just want to went my frustrations with the genre for 100th time.
Modern horror sucks, plain and simple.
No it's not because "people got more cynical and harder to impress". Old movies like Rosemary's Baby are still effective even if they show their age. No, it's not because it's an inherently bad genre or something. No, it's not because people are tired of it, I'm not and I still hate modern horror movies.

It's because modern horror writers/directors are braindead monkeys who wouldn't know what good horror is like if it hit them in the face like a pickaxe and have zero clue on how to build up creepy imagery, suspense and atmosphere.

Harley was never that great of a character, and DC shoving her in our faces every chance they get is not making things any better.

I hope Trump kills you first
No I mean EVERYONE
Somebody gets me

Do you know the guy that you were talking to? He is the suthor that comission the comic.

He is the only one who post it all the time here, according to him, because nobody read his shit and he has suicidal tendencies and the comic is the inly thing that keep him going.

Because of his obssession with fetish and online behavior, he lost his job, he got stolen by a trap, blacklisted by Shadman and harassed fanfic writters in a hissy fit over people reading their shit but not his.

Jesus flaming Christ. It seems I caught only a mere whiff of the autism at work here.

Don't fail me now meme magic

If Trump really went Norman Osborn on us could pic related suck his life force dry and save us?

any doubts?

What if the wall the Mexicans will build is some sort of secret weapon?

>> i think alpha was an interesting idea and i really want pic related to happen
>> i liked cho more when he was super math than when he is hulk
>> i think that a teenage ironman might be a good idea but i wish that they would have used rhodey's niece instead of making another new character
>> i think marvel needs to start making some new characters because i dont think that legacy heroes will be able to carry the marvel universe forward

I believe marvel has moved from being a company that sells comic to a company that sells a brand and uses its comics only to generate social buzz so more people pay attention to the movies and buy more merchandise.
And i don't blame them, comics have been selling poorly for a long while, you can't keep a big company like that alive only with good stories

I would've preferred Green Lantern or Beware the Batman had gotten a revival. Nothing wrong with YJ, but it had more episodes, a game, and a comic.

I can't decide if I should buy those Neon Genesis Evangelion omnibuses that are on sale. I just don't think I have the space.

no it's not
you have to be 18 or older to post here kid

It kinda is.

Yes, it is. Only few people have any actual merit.
"Y-you're all special" is a cancerous mentality that resulted in the boom of self-entitlement that plagues our society.

>There's damn filthy Neutrals posting on this board right now

I think Marvel would be crazy not to bring Dark Reign to screen for Phase 4 now.
>They finally have a recognisable villain on their cards.
>The situation now is just similar enough, but also just distant enough for it to resonate with their audience without making them feel uncomfortable.
>You even have the hair thing going on.
It's the perfect situation to profit from.

Sorry man.
>I liked Axis
It was decent.
>I liked Man of Steel
2nd Favorite movie here.
>It's because of that annoying autistic person. I wish I could help him.
No its because of human trash that won't allow positive DCEU threads to happen.
>I wish I could help him.
Then stop telling us Superman stories with different tones, styles, themes & character aspects then the norm are inherently bad or insulting to the character.

Grojband is great, it's just the fact it being made in canada gave it bad stigma.

The only reason I don't enjoy trump's victory is because all my favorite artists and content creators are now in meltdown mode and some may never recover and are on the path to batshit insane SJW.

I like the idea behind the Townie episodes of SU but recently I've become unimpressed with the execution.

They've become too fluffy. I get that it's supposed to be a safe place for Steven in contrast to the Gem's adventures but it's just become unengaging and unrecognisable. Yes, the real world's not some magical adventure but very few people are living in penetrable safe havens.
It doesn't have to melodrama every townie episode but how about more serious explorations of family and friend relationships, money issues, health issues etc.

In essence I think they should take the drama of Lars and Sadie's episodes and spread it out more evenly into the rest of the Townie episodes.

I'm spitefully looking forward to this.

he's gonna forget who owns him and try to rattle Putin the first time things get ugly

and we'll be dead by ohhhh April

One of my favourite musicians' best output was when he was anxious/depressed, so maybe it's not that bad.

I know for a fact, people who act like Red Skull's speech being reasonable is new, were hardly into comics, and only use it for political shit. Seriously, villans making arguments that make sense, has been a thing forever, and it annoys me, we don't call them out for now obviously new they are.

I'm scared I might have HIV I don't know what to do

Go a doctor, man. Jesus.

I think the problem is that the speech hits way too close to home for some. Some of us are Euroshitters, after all.
Now I don't care for Captain America/Avengers/whatever that page is from

>tfw too afraid of using my phone and try to stay as far away from it as possible
>tfw always keep away from construction sites because of my fear of asbestos
>tfw the smallest cuts I receive on the streets are met with panic attacks because I always think something bad might get inside

I feel you, man.

Money's tight man. I feel disgusting cause I don't know what bitch I got it from

I don't think it's a horrible show but it isn't that great. If you don't like it so far you might not like any of it.

This.

All the "nerds" I see on FB are super happy about it coming back, but I never did like it very much. Very much a 'meh' show.

Agree that Trump isn't the problem. The problem is the people he will appoint and the people he has already appointed.

To keep this comic related:
I find Rebirth Supergirl quite enjoyable, not sure why Sup Forums is so lukewarm on it.

I don't like the art on Shade, the Changing Girl. I don't think the artist is shit, it just doesn't appeal to me.

While having the whole JSA back would be great, I mostly just want Jay and Alan back in their proper positions.

I think Emerald Twilight may have been one of the worst things to ever happen to the GLC, because the idea of a proper Lantern legacy is a great idea, but by heel-turning Hal out of basically nowhere and destroying the Corps aspect of the mythos, a large group of people is now convinced that any kind of legacy pass-over that doesn't keep the old guard intact would be terrible.

I've been poring through the group shots of HJatGLC to see if Morro's in any of them and I'm really disappointed that he's not.

I really like King's Batman, though I'll happily concede that it's his weakest work so far.

Avoid the mainstream, save for a handful of directors. International cinema still does better work, especially the French and Korean market.

I felt the same back when everything was trying to knock off Scream, and it helped revive my love of the genre.

>Spider-Gwen is good
>Garth Ennis is overrated as fuck
>All cartoons on mainstream television(Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney, etc.) suck with the exception of TLH, Spongebob, and WBB.
>I voted for trump despite living in California

The Big Two are dead and are pretty inhabited by parasites desperately trying to survive. Smaller publications aren't a lifeboat but do make wanting to read comics better.

TTGo is fine for back ground noise

Shade is ok but need some life drawing classes

The tv,Netflix,and movie universes will never be as interesting as their Animated counterparts.

>The tv,Netflix,and movie universes will never be as interesting as their Animated counterparts.
Someone else who feels the same way? Nice.
I always get more enjoyment out of a random JLU/Spectacular Spider-Man episode than any movie or show.

any cape movie or show of course.
Just to clarify.

Boco, don't try to be insightful.

> And when I say "we," I mean you.
I'm going to laugh when he ends up in prison along with shillary.

I was going to leave Sup Forums and Sup Forums but thinking on it more i'm probably gonna stick around and become more of an outspoken SJW about comics.

After reading the second issue here, I took Sonic Mega Drive #1 out of the subscription box of somebody who hasn't been cleaned out in months.

>The only reason I don't enjoy trump's victory is because all my favorite artists and content creators are now in meltdown mode and some may never recover and are on the path to batshit insane SJW.

R u me?

But his women being bland is what makes his art good!

In all seriousness I never cared for his art and I don't get how everyone gushes about it.

Also he might just have more of a preference for men.

Sorry. Thought I'd give it a try.

At least Jim Steranko will never let us down.

The Vision was pleb bait.

The Loud House is painfully mediocre. All the characters are too damn generic.

I don't believe that. I think French, and to a a greater extent the Dutch, suck at actual story, but when it comes to imagery they can do cool shit. A lot of the popularity with French shit is just waifufagging and lesbos.

Sup Forums gives too much undeserved hate to Garth Ennis.

Sup Forums gives too much undeserved hate to lots of people.

>The Loud House is an overrated piece of incest/pedo waifu bait shit
>South Park stop being funny after The Black Friday Trilogy
>Those thread that quote movies or television shows or sing a song are fucking annoying and a waste of a thread
>EaH > RWBY

That's a joke image.

You misunderstood the joke.