Is this it? Will he win the AFRICAN AMERICAN vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

David Duke is polling better with blacks.

They'll hit him on body language.

>family spokeswoman

It's not about majorities, it's about throwing enough shade to kneecap Hillary.

well what with the kkk being established by demoshats doesn't surprise me

>Is this it? Will he win the AFRICAN AMERICAN vote?

He only has to win more then Republicans get usually. 10% would be amazing.

He's not even going to win the White suburban woman vote.

I was going to post this.

Considering that Trump is drawing a record black vote since Bob Dole, that's pretty impressive and tells me David Duke is a real uniter.

Wow CTR is really kicking it into overdrive tonight.

>pushing blacks away

Terrible. Absolute disaster. His handlers need to put a tighter leash on him since he seems to fuck it up every time he uses his "creative licence" in the campaign. Sad!

The media is totally unbiased

Can't he just get more people to go out and vote? I thought he was doing a good job on this part

Considering the only outright Trump supporter I've ever met in Seattle was a black dude, I have a feeling he's going to get a LOT more of the black vote than people expect.

I thought blacks were meant to be alpha.

Why the fuck would they vote for a frail white woman over Trump, potentially the most alpha man in existence.

Any burger bros with nig experience weigh in?

>no dad in the picture

blacks want gibs
clinton promises gibs
the end

Welfare

Luckily many are expecting 0.

I predicted before this even started that no nigger would vote for a woman.

no matter WHAT is said, they will get to the booth (lol) and see their choice between a man, and a woman, and all the propaganda will melt away, and their instincts will scream to FUCK DAT BITCH

Honestly, the thought Hillary could win minorities was foolish from the beginning. The writing is on the wall.

But I believe Hillary is controlled opposition, so... this isn't even a discussion for me.

>Trump
>alpha

He's basically one of those weird sheltered kids in very rich families that has no social skills.

It's weird because some of you have this image of him like he's a lion or something when the reality is he was born into daddy's wealth and just lived a very sheltered and safe life. It's why he comes off as such a weird autist in any social situation.

In an evangelical church, he awkwardly sways side to side like a robot that doesn't know how to act human. When he tries to comfort someone, he puts his arm on them and faces away like he just wants to barely make contact to seem caring and emotional while the gesture is so alien to him that he doesn't realize that that sort of minimum contact is even stranger than just doing nothing.

You'll just notice it any time he's in some kind of social situation that isn't arguing or yelling. He doesn't know what the fuck to do or how to act normal because he's a rich autist.

Now discuss Hillary's autism/aspergers.

I'm sure your objective.

Just watch. If Trump wins because blacks voted for him. The Congress Democrats will suddenly want to cut welfare spending and affirmative action.

No one leaves the plantation with out being punished.

This thread is about Trump. Why do you want me to talk about Hillary? Granted, she also has some social problems but they're also less pronounced and more deliberate. She's mostly just patronizing in how fake she acts, how she deliberately changes subjects while acting coy about it(in other words, she plays dumb a lot), and she's very disingenuous. But again, so is Trump. Hillary doesn't really have as bad of a social grasp as Trump does. She knows how to appear sympathetic. Trump doesn't.

Was at work at this time, of course.

>White suburban woman vote.
They are a lost cause anyway.

>implying he hasn't won me already

Autism - many such cases!

That isn't true. He is akward sometimes, but he's running for prez, so he no knows he's always under the microscope. That had to impact your every movement, especially when it isn't rehearsed. He is good with dames one on one, that's undeniable. This guy is far from socially inept, he has made his living talking to people. Just because he's rich doesn't mean he is cloistered, far from it. He deals with people from all over the world and had a great reputation on a personal level. Just saying.

>Shalga Hightower
What the fuck are these names?

Maesters did Summerhall.

Her father was the giant from police academy.

>he awkwardly sways side to side like a robot

So he was meant to break out in gospel music and do a nigger dance.

kys

>This guy is far from socially inept, he has made his living talking to people.

Like I said, he's great at arguing and yelling. He knows how to deal with confrontation. That's his bread and butter. He grew up in a sheltered family learning basically only that. Dealing with other people in business situations. But anything involving love, or feeling the moment, or being suave, or being caring...he's completely retarded and awkward.

He doesn't understand empathy. It's extremely obvious. He knows he has to make appearances but he's just making gestures. He doesn't actually feel anything behind it. Even if people like Clinton and Obama are also faking at the end of the day, they at least know precisely how to emulate these emotions because they have presumably engaged in them at various times in their life.

Trump doesn't "get it". His body language is always uncomfortable and lost in these situations.

Underrated.

It would have been better if he either had a semblance of rhythm or just didn't join in at all instead of doing weird off-beat swaying that screams "I'm completely out of my element".

I can't see a black man voting for hillary

A straight one anyway.

At least Donald has some swagger. Hillary is like a naggy baby-momma harassing you for child support…her tone and vibe is just wrong

your a dorable

>But anything involving love, or feeling the moment, or being suave, or being caring...he's completely retarded and awkward.

Being this autistic it hurts

No black person will vote for Trump because Trump supporters yell nigger

It's simple as that. Voting for someone who's supporters literally want to deport you back to africa or some shit?

>has no social skills.
>performs hours of improvised lectures off the top of his head to sellout crowds multiple times per day in between endless media interviews.
meanwhile, back in Chappaqua, NY (the whitest place this side of Iceland), Crooked Hillary Clinton hasn't given a press conference since 2015.

>be a white suburban woman
>hillary is a white suburban woman
>"I know, I'll vote for her!"

It's really that simple. Why do you think all those black people voted for Obama, or those mormons for Romney? :^)

>women

should never had the right to vote

50 cent and Snoop dogs supports trump

any other blacks are degenerates

>deliberately misreading what I said

Great job.

If you want me to be very specific, Trump lacks interpersonal skills. He understands debating, arguing, giving speeches etc. All of the robotic stuff that doesn't require you to be a caring human being. He fucking sucks at even *pretending* to give a shit about other people or understanding moods or feeling or whatever.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Find one instance of video footage of Trump where he is caring or compassionate where he doesn't come off as utterly awkward, lost, and confused. You can't because he sucks at it.

> This is about

My favourite fallacy tbhfam

OH BOY, user. You shouldn't have done this - prepare your ass for the volunteer army of Trump a/pol/ogetics who will mercilessly dismantle any criticism of their messiah incarnate. I hope you brought lube, because they didn't.

>Great job.
>If you want me to be very specific, Clinton lacks interpersonal skills. She understands debating, arguing, giving speeches etc. All of the robotic stuff that doesn't require you to be a caring human being. She fucking sucks at even *pretending* to give a shit about other people or understanding moods or feeling or whatever.
>Go ahead, prove me wrong. Find one instance of video footage of Clinton where she is caring or compassionate where she doesn't come off as utterly awkward, lost, and confused. You can't because she sucks at it.

Show me a picture of Clinton passing for a human then.

According to fucking MSNBC

>123456789ooOOOOOO.jpg
>hiding the true filename
>it was tumblr

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

what do suburban women do?

I mean, a housewife in the 50's had work to do, they had hand washing, cooking from scratch, cleaning by hand, and then they had other tasks such as making preserves and jams to sell to friends, making clothing ect.

Now what do they do? Now most women can barely microwave a frozen pizza and foods are mostly pre made, washing machines and dryers exist, most women hire maids and even when they don't they have new tech that makes cleaning a house easier than ever. and forget about crafts, women can't do shit like that anymore.

So what do they do? they watch fucking Oprah, Dr Phil, "Dr" Oz ect. And Hillary is trying her best to replicate Oprah to get this demographic. and this demo is the group of people who polls focus on

SJW voters are the most retarded people I've ever seen. Just tell them that you hate white men and they'll suck your dick.

>has evangelical vote Romney didn't possess
>has 35% hispanic vote
>gaining votes in black community

How terrified are the shills right now? They are LITERALLY shitting pants at this moment. What a time to be alive.

watch his little talk at the church. His quips were humorous and complimentary. He had a script but through a few unscripted early lines he had that whole room eating out of his hand. His pacing, both physically the way he is never in a hurry to get to the podium reinforces his extreme confidence and self-assurance and, yes, he can be convincingly empathic, and has shown that on multiple occassions. You probably don't like the demographics he has more often shown empathy for--combat veterans for example.

Your analysis is totally delusional. It would make a lot more sense to flip it and apply everything you've said about trump to hillary.

Not saying Clinton is really any better, but most pro-Trump Blacks are nutbags

SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY

>mfw niggers get within arms reach of me

romney has more evangelicals than trump has now. Same with spics. Same with blacks. In fact, being honest here he's going to do worse with both spics and blacks. The only thing Trump has going for him is uneducated whites.

I live with niggers and this leaf is spot on. They feel as if they would be "bitches" if they voted for a woman. At the same time, they're convinced that Trump hates niggers.

This, if he gets up to 20% Pennsylvania and Michigan are his, it's only a few cities keeping them blue.

The thing is he won't ever get close to 20%... Might as well say "if he gets up to 100% muh are his!!!"

This black pandering is actually pandering to the educated whites who are hesitant of Trump due to his racism

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

African Americans who actually get to see Trump understand that he doesn't want them to be vote slaves like Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

Why don't niggers know how to think for themselves? It's like they've discarded their agency to join the imaginary collective.

I wouldn't touch that balding baboon with a 20 foot pole

same way poor whites dont think for themselves.

Its the poor and uneducated that suffer

5% tops. He isnt really reaching out to black voters, he is just trying to shed the racist image he used in order to win the primaries.

why does he look like he is trying to keep a steady distance from them. almost as if he is pushing them away

He was obviously talking to someone else when the picture was taken