Hate country list

avg mexican hates:

1. canadians
2. canadians
3. argies

what about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
reuters.com/article/us-india-usa-military-idUSKCN114241
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate Mexicans, I just dislike you fucks. Canadians are wonderful people btw

>Not hating the US

Mexico has grown soft

leaf nigger alert.

What the fuck did we ever do to you monkeys? We don't even think about you at all.

we are now best friends and allys since the visit of Trump.

I'd be fine with open borders with Mexico if they kill all there men population. Also if we were 100% white

This. Mexico is to Canada what the entirety of Europe is to the United States.

A fucking leafs inability to drive isn't enough to build a wall and deport them all.

betrayal to North America with your cuckery.

We lifted visa requirements for you motherfuckers. GFY

its not enough. you have to get rid of weedman and deport all your syrian rapefugees thats why US is My best friend now.

When are you going to gas your lower class citizens (instead of sending them to the U.S.) and Make Mexico Great Again?

You assholes fought by our side, quite literally, in World War 2. That makes you OK in my book.

those are or 100% or full indian mexicans, dont worry, they are starving, only 30 years and our self purge will be completed.

we will die for America always.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)

Dirty, filthy, cocksucking, illegal, border jumping, job stealing, know nothing, wage dropping, asshole fucking Canadians.

canadians are filth.

I served three tours in Iraq and my buddy Sanchez deployed with me twice together. He was a LEGAL AMERICAN citizen who came to the U.S. LEGALLY from Mexico. he told me how hard it was to get papers for family to visit them in the U.S.

Everyone called him "Dirty", but I never did.

When we were in Iraq for the first time he watched this Jap gook cartoon anime about soccer. I called one of the players "Sleeveless Steve".

I miss you buddy. All of the Hajjis thought you were a sand nigger because you looked just like an Arab/Persian.

I hope that we can rebuild Mexico back up from the shithole it sits in now.

I yearn to see my southern border bros grow as a people and not stagnate and regress into a third world shithole, but then again the majority of American cities are sinking just as fast.

Lol ily babe

Until we send all the illegals and their descendants back.

Argentina loves everyone

Argentina has no enemies

1. Canada.
2. Britain, but it's love/hate.
3. Turkey.

>Mexico
>Canada
>China

your best wishes to us has been a reality. In 2030 we will be 1st world.

Only correct answer

I only ever met one mexican he was an exchange student and he somehow got ahold of meth in the small community i grew up in and was kicked out for dealing drugs. hes probaby dead now, rip pedro

What about Brits and falklands

you hate chile and UK.

you killed a dreamer. this means war.

You may hate Canadians, and that's great, but to state that Mexicans don't like Canadian is beyond dumb.

They hardly interact, and when they do, they get along fine.

It would be like me saying canadians hate Belgians… there is just not enough there to base any hate on

You are just a Sup Forumstard belatedly jumping on the 'I hate Canada' bandwagon because that's what people do around these parts.

This board is satire, they hate everything that everyone else likes and like everything that everyone else hates.

Everyone in SA hates Argentina

pretty much all of the ones that aren't america

canadians are an alright hat

maybe I am following the trand hate to canada. My neighbor is canadian, and I hate him so much, he lives in mexico, he is rude and arrogant. He married to a hot latina. He dont say to me buenos dias nor buenas noches, what a bastard. and once he was yelling in Spanish, WHY NO ONE IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY CAN DO A GOOD JOB.

Niggers never get along, especially if ones red and the other blue.

Hes not wrong, your country is synonymous with dogshit standards of pretty much everything. When I was a kid when we wanted to describe something as shitty or worn out, or broken, we called it mexican

we are not good as germans, but we are not a shit like india or africa. in your daily life you use mexican things and you dont realize, a good made in mexico things like color tv, contraceptive pills, chocolate, pop corn, number zero, tomato, corn, tequila,etc.

I still think about the Zimmerman trials and laugh. The whole world was against him, I'm surprised the Jews were attacking one of their (((tribe))) members. A "white"-Hispanic? Hardly. The dude is a jewican kek, which is pretty fucking ethnic, especially if he isn't Ashkenazi Jew, and is more Sephardi. All of what little faith in the media I had vanished during those trials.

And then fucking Obama comes out and does his teary eyed "if I had a son, he'd dindu nuffin" speech. favorite time on Sup Forums

1. Pakistan
2. Pakistan
3. Pakistan

this.
i'd say UK first, then Chile. but it is mainly our fault for making a habit out of losing wars

this was unexpected
what is it you hate about us? I'm aware there is a lot of stuff but, what triggers you the most?

who would win in the beagle conflict, Chile or Argentina, be honest. but stupid pope quit the fun.

Chile, from what i have read.
we had more men and a stronger navy. our advantages stop there.

they had more disciplined and better trained soldiers (career soldiers instead of just conscripts).
all of their navy was there.
defense is less risky than offense, plus they were defending difficult terrain, that gives them a serious edge.
surprisingly enough, they had the element of surprise, even when we were the ones attacking. they knew we were coming and were entrenched HARD, we didn't know this, it would have been a slaughter.

then the faggot military junta said it was all a show of force, to coerce the chilean government into reopening negotiations

I've been to Canada once (Vancouver). It was a very comfy and impressive place.

I like sharing a border with Canada, unlike you wetback

>pic

What? I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of your family being dismembered by drug dealers.

You are shittier than India
When I see made in India I don't think shit quality
When I see made in Mexico I think shit quality

Sup Forums hating Canada is a badge of honour.

>

Indonesia.

reuters.com/article/us-india-usa-military-idUSKCN114241

Are you as excited as I am?

Canadians deserved to be bullied.

White Hispanics do exist

But Zim Zam is not one of them

Kind of made me mad the media turned white hispanic into a meme word

43 seconds! Damn! A new world record!

I hate Arabs, niggers and catholics

Mexicans
natives
Australians

1. all Muslim countries.
2. China.
3. Israel or Canada

an observation:
I've fucked 4 Canadian women and every single one of them were Borderline Personality nutjob psychos, and they also had extremely poor vaginal hygiene.

Shut the fuck up you cucknadians. You guys wish so bad that you could be a state.

Oh fuck. I knew you were mexibros but this seals it

I equate mexicans with the irish. Good, bad, its how you interact with them. Eventually, our great grandchildren will have mexican grandmothers the same way we have irish grandmas now. Again, not good, not bad, just the way it will be.

Also, I fucking hate Islamic Countries. I can get over my animosity towards China, but Islam is to me what Rome was to Hannibal, my enemy forever.

Never met someone who hates canadians here tbqh

Careful, don't want your blood pressure getting too high.

We hate you too, Mexican -- not welcome.

>implying we fought for the right side in WWII

So did the spiclet in charge hire shills? Fuck off Pablo you and all of your people are trash.

average Mexicans don't even know where Canada is.

If you ask them what's a Canada they'll tell you its the capital of England

We should have just invaded Canada and Mexico instead of getting wrapped up in Europoor conflicts. Imagine an all white North American continent.

Did you even learn about WWII in school?

There was this thing that happened at Pearl Harbour and I don't think invading Mexico or Canada would have helped much with that.

1. ourselves
2. our ancestors
3. our future generations

and we even act accordingly

If we could take out the nips and bail out you smarmy island Jews we could have taken out the nips and killed a bunch of mestizo peasants.

Yanet is not Mexican you retard.

:'(

>fix it

Only because USA is your neighbor

India could be better than you if they were where you are

Lets see what the election results of today will be

India will be shit if they are next to you. they poo in rivers.

Fuck this stupid thread. I hate country music. Give me trips.

she is from Monterrey,Nuevo Leon.

1. Turkey
2. Turkey
3. Albania

God, I hate turkish (((people)))

listen to macarena then.

I literally think of shit when I think of india.

1.bolivians
2.Peruvians
3.argies
4.bolivians

And the thing that worries me is: Look what happened to Hannibal.

they dont have sea.

And it will stay like that

>the same shitpost from last month

why? you should give them a little beach.

i wish the religion of peace will show how peaceful they are to her personally

They can always ask peru, it was their ally after all

they should go to la haya. Bolivia deserves everything, even santiago and all South America. they are very poor and ugly.

>Friendship ended with Leaf
Was Leaf ever a friends of the USA?

Yes.

>3. argies

:)

I don't hate you Germany i lyk ur cuntrie

why are white people so stupid? why would you take a fucking dolphin out of the ocean so people can pet it?

argentina
white.

Only AMERICANS are allowed to ethnically clense, not ducking Mexican cartels.

Holy shit look at all those (((Deutchers)))

Niggers, Muslims, and Chinese.

Mexicans do the job that Americans dont.

I don't have a single opinion of a Mexican, but would it kill you to just massacre all the drug cartels ?

> China
> America
> Russia