Girl, 13...

>Girl, 13, killed and her friend seriously injured after being shot in broad daylight while walking home from school in Texas
>Lauren Landavazo and Makayla Smith, both 13, were shot on Friday just after 3pm in in Wichita Falls
>Both were found at the scene with apparent gunshot wounds, police said
>They were taken to hospital where Landavazo later died of her injuries; Smith is currently listed in critical condition
>Suspect is described as white male, possibly between 16 and 18, with curly brown hair and armed with a rifle
>Two hours after the shooting, a second round of gunfire erupted but police do not know if incidents are related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772488/Texas-teen-killed-friend-seriously-injured-shot-broad-daylight.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white man
>curly brown hair

Sure.

>be American
>get shot

We're all in a simulation. None of this really mattress

>that hair color
Another nigger spawn dead, nice

?

He means it's a Jew. Which you also posted.

adam lanza?

>60% white

>Commit murder
>Look like white male
Illegal Mexicunts at it again

>Wichita Falls
more like South Oklahoma

>you will never be lucky enough to die in your teens
Fuck everything.

>>white man
>>curly brown hair

tfw brown is the new white!!

but i thought the ancient romans wuz nordic and shieeet

>white male

Racists did it again! No doubt the media is going to replace the suspect with some innocent black father just so that some insane cops can get their racist gun slaughter quota for the afternoon.

This would be a completely different story if they were carrying a gun.
>fucking plebs not exercising their second amendment

Fucking Sup Forums, still completely ignorant about the differences between race and ethnicity. No, not your dumb fucking opinions either, but the real science used to define them.

White is the race, and Hispanic is the ethnicity.

i don't care about your made up groupings
this nigger isn't white

As the old saying goes, legalize guns DIE NIGGA!!

>white male
I bet it was one of those """undocumented""" immigrants.

>curly brown hair
>white
Shiggy

Yeah, fuck facts and data. And I don't care about that nigger either. What about Italians though? A lot of White men have wavy/curly brown hair. You know that though, unless you are a complete fucking idiot. This place is truly cancer. Fuck me.

Another future coalburner executed. So what?

proof or shut your insane nigger mouth

(((Curly brown hair)))
oy vey

twenty bucks says its a "tanned" white male

your "facts and data" that don't exist aren't gonna make this nigger white

So, fuck groupings. But yet you group niggers and Whites. Facts and data that "does not exist" but which will, I am sure, be utilized when you want to prove your own "Whiteness". You're a fucking idiot. Go to sleep boy. Say your prayers to that kinky haired sand-nigger so many of you believe in.

>white
>curly brown hair
No

Jesus was white.

Beta uprising finally starting? These roasty whores need death, good riddance. One less whore in the world.

>She dindu nuffin.

what the fuck is wrong with Texas? I have a hard time believing that anyone in WA state would thing any one of those guys were white.

>americans get shot
how is this news-worthy?

Most of us here on /pol accept the research on the intelligence difference between the races. If jews are among the smartest of all the races, then it's only natural they are attaining positions of power and accumulating wealth? Just like the black man won't accept that his failings arise from his own lack of motivation and intelligence, we lash out, jealous and suspicious of the success of the intellectually superior jew. Sure, they may have a better network of support and connections but if we are motivated enough, we could make our own networks.

In the end, is /pol just like BLM? We don't understand or accept another race is excelling because they have superior intelligence? Jews win 20% of Nobel peace prizes. Is your bigotry well founded /pol?

>Jews win 20% of Nobel peace prizes.
It's called nepotism. Besides, just because they're smart doesn't mean they're not all inbred genetic fuck ups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases

$50 says it's an MK Ultra'd turbo autist.

Their religion is a nepotistic cult. It teaches them to exploit goyim while helping other Jews as much as possible. It's like being in the Freemasons except there's millions of them.

(((curly brown hair)))

Could it be?
Could this single case be the case that BTFO Sup Forums and discredits all the whites as the "advanced" race?
>Suspect is described as white male
Yes. Yes. White oppression and masculine toxicity
>possibly between 16 and 18
Yes, basement dwelling white neckbeard racist autist with no redeeming qualities
>with curly brown hair
Fucking dropped
This didn't happen

>Wichita Falls.

Sad but true.

Nothing really mattress.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Manlet

What a terrible waste of fresh young vaginas

Why are you clutching your pearls in shock? It's obviously intentional policy, fuckface. They were instructed from the (((top))) to file things incorrectly to make Whites look more violent in all future statistics and further rationalize their specious narratives.

>muh "never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence"

Go be reddit somewhere else.

Shit like this makes me not believe in God.

I'm 34 years old. A fucking loser.

This beautiful young girl gets wacked.

I live and she dies.

Disgrace.

white... curly hair.... jew?

Make middle/high school students carry handguns to School.... THIS IS TEXAS!!!!!!!

Was she a coalburner?

How on Earth can whites recover?????

relax. she would have ended up a miserable single mom anyway. the type with mixed kids, different dads; her hobbies include going to wal mart for the sake of humiliating cashiers and cursing her own country on social media

moar pics. I love to fap to dead people

To the contrary. She has been spared the horrors that are to come.

Thank you for this comment, I read this thread specifically to see if this was going to be posted.

>criminals breaking the law and committing crimes
>we need more laws to stop criminals breaking the law and committing crimes from breaking the law and commiting crimes

99% it's a Semite.

>this whole thread
>there are no whites with curly brown hair

yeah, i never believed for a fucking second that the federal government is even remotely incompetent. the saying should be

>never ascribe to incompetence that which can be explained by malice

i actually assumed students in texas already were carrying at all times

>curly brown hair
>white
Only white curly hair's either orange or yellow.

The suspect was wrongly described, I repeat, wrong description, the real suspect is now identified and on the run, here is the photo of him before the shooting