I've got a nig uber driver and my bro-tier Mexican girlfriend next to me...

I've got a nig uber driver and my bro-tier Mexican girlfriend next to me. I'm as redpilled as anyone but you guys are fucking autistic with your racism. AMA.

fuck off pedro

That being said she'd probably dump me is she knew I posted this. Fucking Jews. They're the ones whipping up the minorities but never forget they're also the ones making us hate minorities. The media is the real enemy. Not the blacks, not the whites and certainly not the Mexicans. No comment on Muslims.

>pathetic with your racism
>calls an afro-american a "nig"
I got news for you buddy boy

Fuck off I'm mostly white. Tuscany Italy. I'm q bit Neanderthal butt fuck off frenchie. I'm more white than you.

HANG BY THE NECK TIL DEAD
A
N
G.
B
Y.
T
H
E.
N.
E
C
K.
T
I.
L.
D
E
A.
D.

Fuck off. I'm not hateful. You guys are. This guy is cool. I was pandering to the lingo of the board a bit I'll admit.

>Tuscany Italy
>white

You're a fucking autist and you add nothing to the conversation except unjustified hate. Fuck off Sup Forums shill.

You might be more white than him, but your kids won't be.

DIE NIGGER DIE
I
E.
N
I.
G
G.
E
R.
D
I.
E

>my MEXICAN girlfriend
>not just saying girlfriend
Youre so focused on race, you know youre one of us

>french
>white
Lelelelelel fuck off dude

>unjustified
>googles the FBI's black crime stats

Fuck off faggot. You're a virgin.

I don't get how nonracists can blame the whole of Africa on white people. How many more generations until it's accepted that they are a childlike group of people?

>ha, I know a white washed black guy that was raised in a white neighborhood and a Mexican girl who didn't live in a hispanic community, forcing her to assimilate

>you guys know nothing about the real world! LMAO

I would only ever bring it up on Sup Forums as a counter argument to your retarding. You guys are the reason everyone hates trump. All the bullshit that everyone says about trump applies to you guys. You know that right?

I live in Chicago asshole. I see more of it than anyone unless you live in Aylanta MAYBE.

>I live in a white part of chicago

fixed that for you

>You're a virgin.

Nope but I get the feeling that you might be though. Posting on image boards, pretending to be anti racism on Sup Forums to get replies when you're out in public with friends, etc.

You really are pretty pathetic kek.

Hey fuck you op suck a dick

>french

>french
Damn man, just jump in the trash, please.

bro-tier?
bro?
your mex "girl"friend have a dick or something?

You don't even know the fucking French flag from the Dutch one?
You are an embarrassment.