Explain this to me faggots

What is the point of investing in (((assets))) if you literally only finish paying for them and the interest at the end of your life?

fuck off to biz u autist

Nothing stopping you from paying it sooner or restructuring.

>Cheap pile of wood and windows thrown together by illegal Mexicans where everything is so cheap you can hear someone pissing in the basement from the second floor
Why does this cost 400 grand

1: dont be a nigger
2: stop being so gay
And your investments will pay off

Pass them down to your kids so they can grow their wealth and pass it on to their kids etc..

That's why you make extra payments against principle each month on top of your normal payments, retard

i mean that or you can pay rent for 30 years(which is usually more expensive) and not have shit at the end and never actually own your own shit or property the whole time

does this really need to be explained

This. Add teach your kids how to buy their own, rent property, and save for the next generation.

Having kids is a stupid investment anyways. Double that with paying a thirty year mortgage and you are going full retard.

Renters (millennials) will have a freedom Boomers will never understand. Being tied down is for cucks. / rant

I persuaded my parents to buy a townhouse in suburbs instead of new condo near downtown, townhouses price rose up to 300k from 220k just in 5 years and new bridge will soon be finished so prices are expected to go even higher if ofcourse housing bubble wont pop

People in Vancouver are buying home for their unborn children in anticipation of rising prices. Life is such a scam. :(

Renting is the most goy thing you can ever do.
You're making other people rich.
A house payment is as much if not cheaper than paying rent, and you'll get your money back if you sell.

If you cannot buy it in cash, you can't afford it.

A mortgage payment be less expensive, but when you rent you don't have to worry about all of the other things that come along with home ownership. Those include property taxes, yard maintenance, house maintenance, home furnishing, and many other bills. A house is more than a mortgage payment, which most people already can not afford.

Pretty much this. It's like these tards have never heard of the word equity.

the land is what costs most of the money

What's the point in investing in a pension, if you only get it at the end of your life.
Your using a house while paying for it. You rent your just giving money away.

>at the end of your life?
You pass the assets to your family

Every mortgage payment you've made will be returned when you sell the house, even before the end of your life. - maybe with a little appreciation to boot as well.

Jesus leaf. Interest payments are tax deductible, you build equity and real estate in my part of the country is rising more than 10 percent per year post crash. My home is up 40 in the last 3 years. And you feel like a man with your own place.

Ps 40 percent

Well, rents are about the same as mortgage payments. If you will be paying the same amount regardless, at least buying you don't have to have a Jewish landlord walking through your home each month sniffing your wife's panties. Plus you have the added benefit of after 15 or 30 years, owning it, whereas if you rented you wouldn't have shit to show for your 15 to 30 years of expenditure.

>every mortgage payment

well, you know... except for the interest portion.
and the fact that building are depreciable assets and will decline in value rapidly if not regularly maintained.

if you are fortunate the land the house is sitting on may rise in value. that's your profit, right there. that's all of it.

Are you saying that I can't pass down my brokerage account to my children?

If you buy in an urban zone. Go a little outside it and they are practically giving land away. My grandfather bought a square of land for less than ten thousand, parked his RV on it and never gave a shit about anything.