Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fXci6tvsl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm CIA.

>trailer spoil you Tom's death

yeah thank you

>Wrong

such a random line, like you're just back from the dead (so to speak) after a plane crash

i kinda liked the movie

sofia boutella a cute

well, afterall he was soldier. Wakes up with no clue whats going on, asks who to speak with.

Dr. Pavel, check out my rig. Sure it was spendy, but the chains are good for driving over black ice.

only people in the northwest will get this

you know I thought of that while typing the post, but from what little we've seen he's not even a good soldier bu yeah, that's clearly their angle might be just me, still jarring when I first saw it

Damn, Tom Cruise looks like THAT?

In seriousness he looked amazing in this move for 55. Could hear all the women in my showing mirin'

Ahmanet was trully /ourgal/
just look how she crash plane with survivors
>No one cared who I was untill they put on the lid.

you can be sure there's some digital de-aging going on, especially in that scene
problem is, it's hard to spot since they've gotten so good at it. it's become quite common in Hollywood apparently

>In seriousness he looked amazing in this move for 55
GEE I WONDER WHY

What the fuck was the deal with everyone being scared shitless of Hyde? He wasn't particularly strong or anything. That fucking navy seal dude was petrified and i'm like, just shoot the bloke.

they can de-age him in movie, but not really in interviews or public-opening where he looks fuuuking great
youtube.com/watch?v=0fXci6tvsl4

>spits on corpse
still rapeable

oh absolutely, I wasn't doubting how good he looks for his age in real life, I mean look at him here. Cruise is two years older than Crowe yet looks a good 10-15 years younger than him

well, Tom played vampire... they never age or at least do it at very slow rate

Top kek

The only thing i hated about this movie was the dead "funny" sidekick

Crowe started smoking at the age of 13 and smokes 4 packs of cigs per day. What do you expect?

Liked it too. Expected lazy reboot in indiana-Jones style of Brendan movie, but they actually came with something new. They create remake - people complain. They give freah ideas - people complain. Logic?

>Cruise is two years older than Crowe
YOU'RE A YOUNG MAN MR. MORTON

he looks awful

You know who's in charge here.

Jake Johnson's only good role is when he said nigger on curb your enthusiasm.

>got so much surgery he can't close his mouth now