Reuters Hot-Micced at Trump's Detroit Visit

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/hot-mic-reuters-intentionally-cuts-camera-feed-during-positive-bishop-jackson-remarks-to-trump-in-detroit/

> "Haha Trumpkins saying polls are biased! They're getting BTFO'd because Drumpf is losing!"

Why would anyone believe Reuters?

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtheendbegins.com/ten-minutes-cnn-msnbc-cutting-off-people-who-dare-criticize-crooked-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone believe the press?

I hope they fucking burn for this.

> Reuters pulls this shit

Can we get more proof that the polls are rigged for Hillary?

I would like nothing more than to see a gunman walk into CNN live and blow an anchor's head off, or shotgun an entire Reuters camera crew. I would burn that video to DVD and watch it like comedy.

>Shut it down

Like, there's no way someone can deny the polls and media are rigged.

>screencap this thread.

Reminds me of the "WATCH TEN MINUTES OF CNN AND MSNBC CUTTING OFF PEOPLE WHO DARE CRITICIZE CROOKED HILLARY" video

nowtheendbegins.com/ten-minutes-cnn-msnbc-cutting-off-people-who-dare-criticize-crooked-hillary/

>Shut it down

No fucking way they actually said that

As much as I'd love to see, I can't. I'd probably punch my computer screen through out of frustration.

With the press being this corrupt, why isn't Trump having his own camera team follow him around? Just send out the video footage for free to all the conservative bloggers, and they'll spread it.

If this shit spreads, this needs to get Trump more votes.

There's merit to this idea, but it can be easily spun into 'Trump is running his own propaganda department'

In that case friend, don't click on this link!

>Reuters cuts feed just as Donald Trump is being blessed by Bishop Jackson

Unfortunately, that's likely the case.

They can. Reuters guy on twitter already yelled "NO NO WE GOT KICKED OUT ACTUALLY I WAS THERE FUCK YOU" and anyone posting the video of the camera man telling the feed ops to fuck off is ignored.

It's fucking obvious tho

link?

wow its called freedom of speech their not obligated to report on what you want them to you entitled cunts

> They're

So, if they went there to report the event, why just cut it?

becuz their hoping blacks be like fuck trump but they didnt so nothing to report

Freedom of the press doesn't mean they're obligated to tell the truth or report things that make them uncomfortable you shitlord!

>doesn't mean they're obligated to tell the truth

Is this bait?

>mfw watching this

They're exercising freedom of press, not speech. They are afforded special liberties because they have a duty to report the facts, not craft narratives.

No. Sarcasm.

Who's that?!?!?

>Shut it down
If you told me memes weren't coming true, I'd call you a dirty liar

OH! Well that's okay then...

I listen to the Chris Plante show most mornings.
He has a great saying: "The greatest power the press has is the power to ignore."

This is evidence of how powerful that can be.

We gotta find this Michael and get his story before he's decapitated by a stomach ulcer face down in his bathtub

>Why would anyone believe Reuters?

But their latest poll shows Trump tied with Hillary, better than most polls right now. Should we throw that in the trash too?

I don't trust any polls whatsoever. Trump winning or not, I know he's outdoing the polls.

lol no 1st amendment applies to corporations they can say whatever they want kid

>Should we throw that in the trash too?
Yes, because he's actually way ahead of Hillary.

i swore Trumpkins is just another feminist SJW using white hoodie

maybe trump should legalize free trans operation for them

The editing in that video is annoying. Just play the damn unedited video and let it speak for itself. Adding in TV static effects just makes it all look fake.

Everyone who should be doing something is doing nothing, including you.

\P.O.L.\ has lured us all into the comfort of the bystander effect, and given us a place to blow off steam and feel false safety in the herd of an imaginary community, instead of letting the rage and fear boil over into true action.

How much longer will we rubberneck and gossip about the ones who do things, while we ourselves do nothing? How much longer will we deny ourselves the true glory we only fantasize about while eating popcorn and watching Reichaboo webm's? And when Hillary sharts her way into the White House, can we live with the regret of knowing there was something we could have done, yet we chose instead to be chickenshit conformists like our parents?

The best thing that could possibly happen is for Sup Forums to be shut down October 1st. Maybe then it would hit home that this is really our last chance. Maybe then, we'd all stop being faggots hiding behind glowing screens, and we'd go out and summon happenings with our bare hands.

Whatever half-baked happening you have planned, you're running out of time to do it.

Do it before it's too late

>they literally said SHUT IT DOWN

While Trump wore a jewish shawl. They went mental over it. How can Trump appease Jews and Blacks at the same time we can't let that happen!

“I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say,… I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

Moments later you can hear the intensity of the voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by the a voice asking “shut this down?” and the response “yeah”… “blackout“. Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks the feed is cut

>Shut it down

>If this shit spreads
>press against trump
>find proof
>press refuses to cover it because they are against trump

mfw

Some of you guys are alright. Don't report any news tomorrow.

If the drama is too juicy they can't ignore. Aim would be to identitfy people involved via cellphone footage of churchgoers.

Best would be to have better audio.

Hey FBI how you doing?

>the bystander effect

CNN reports about us because we start too much shit.

Just talking about it makes (((them))) sweat.

not surprising at all

>pic is women voters btw

How did you do that?

>They are afforded special liberties because they have a duty to report the facts, not craft narratives.
>He still thinks the jews play by your goyim rules

Hue.

Media truly are the worst humans existing, deserve death for what they have enabled and perpetuated

This, they will be first to hang

RIP IN PIECES ST. MICHAEL, BASED OF ALL CAMERAMEN

> theconservativetreehouse.com

They will join the likes of Marie Antoinette soon enough...

Yep! They are planning on tanking his poll numbers for arbitrary reasons to craft a narrative after the debate with Hillary. They are destroying their own credibility with this horseshit.

Makeitso.picard

SHUT IT DOWN

>youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

THE WORST.
The powers that be are evil, we know that. We know their agenda and they don't hide that to the people who care to look. They are honest in this way.

The media is 100x worse. They are the true villains of this age. What kind of gall does it take to get on a media platform and lie through your teeth and to deceive people who you know believe what you are saying? They are traitors and they are treasonous. They are wrecking and subverting society and its liberty's that were hard fought for with lives and blood over hundreds of years.

I don't know if mankind has yet devised a punishment worthy of their heinous transgressions.

I bet you're that same fucker in the comments section of the video. Guess what? Nobody cares. If you hate it so much, make a video of your own.

>Literally saying shut it down

This has all happened before. Hopefully this time we'll learn from the mistakes of the past.

Sundance does so much good recent and has called shit correctly months and years in advance. Check out the site and see for yourself before you knock it.

*research

Any oldfags weigh in on whether the media has always had this left wing political bias? Seems completely out of control this year.

Yes. They were always this way. We just were unaware of it because we didn't have the internet.

It the same shit with this guy

That's not entirely true. They were always pushing the major state narrative but the brazen deception and lies are now to unprecedented levels. It ramped up with the rise of Trump but ever sense the DNC ended a flip has been switched and the entire media machine is just PUMPING out 24x7 lies and pro Hillary, pro leftist, anti-Trump intellectual sewage.

SHUT IT DOWN

there*

absolutely btfo

>fucking goyim might actually win this
>SHUT IT DOWN
>I don't care if the goyim know, they can't do shit
>GOD DAMMIT SHLOMO, BLACKOUT

Top kek, best election ever.

Trump is too pure for that.

/cfg/ is doing a lot to shift public opinion. Most of us are useless here, which is why our best course of action is to churn out memes for the normalfags to consume. They are the ones that need to act.

For the few people who are capable of going out there and using your rage in a physical form of protest: do it.

sadly, that is about the point most of the country is at. you are a good leaf. i gib dis

>shut it down

Holy fuck memes become reality.

Can't remember the name of this shit, but I could never do it. Used to look at these in art and psychology class all the time and I never figured out how to see the image

>Literally said shut it down

Now we need an actual talmudic jew to say that before shutting down a true turning point so the memes can rip a hole in reality and destroy us all

I get mad when I see the idiot Dylan Roofs of the world. Shooting innocent black religious folk isn't what you want to do. The media is not afraid of people anymore and that's causing a massive issue.

This × a million

>Shut it down
The line between life and memes is getting thinner every day.

Ehhhh, not all of it.Though i would love to see major news outlets burn, some news outlets actually show real stuff. A good example would be the live feeds at the border by RT during the refugee crisis. Unlike major outlets that would zoom in on kids and women , rt just put up a panoramic livestream (then again, RT does do quite a lot of soft propoganda).

SAY IT WITH ME

SMOKING

Polls are just propaganda to take advantage of the bandwagon effect, polls and census stats are among the most bull shit things broadcasted.
If you torture statistics long enough, they'll tell you anything you want

I can't hear shit. Not like we don't already know the media is fucked tho.

Bumperooni, also re-posting video link

They are talking about Twitter.

This, dubles conform