27 days to doomsday

What will you do after the NWO gets the internet?

Myself: I'll probably an hero. My only hope to reproduce at this point is eharmony and that's gonna be out of the question if my opinions are illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

CRUZ.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWHeVy003c
wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165
zeronet.io/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-give-away-our-countrys-control-internet
zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/#how-does-it-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think they'd do?
Make """racist statements""" illegal?

Start going outside more.

28 days later...... no-internet and zombies swarming out side because no-internet

it truly will be dooms day.... the same day a computer virus will be let lose

if my post ends in 7 this will happen

goodbye thread

Fug

watch as literally nothing fucking happens

>mfw CRUZ.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Quick Dahnald, Obama's gonna give the internet to China, now hand me over those delegates so we can defeat him!

>7
>77

Happening confirmed.

Will this be one step closer to race war since we will have to go outside after incubating in Sup Forums for years?

fuck you and fuck this

Shit kek 77 confirms

Fuck.

>eharmony
eharmony sucks. i've had it for 3 months. i literally get 1 match per day in los angeles. if i change the distance settings, i get 30 matches per day from texas.

THERE WAS AN AROUND AN 11.5% CHANCE THIS COULD HAPPEN
KEEP YOUR COOL

whatve you done

why user?

But what is the chance of And happening together?

I will spread message about joos irl.

Nothing of negative consequence will happen to the Internet.

Here
If my post ends in three of the same number, everything will be fine

I'll start spreading the way of the future

Ethereum Net

Get yourselves a Mist browser and at least 1 ETH so you can browse for a year kiddos. Once the network goes POS next year, the dream version of the darknet will be live.

It's not fucking happening boss....

Aren't there alternatives like TOR?

all you infowarriors better be signed up for the email list

Wait, what's gonna happen? Why isn't this a bigger thing? What's gonna happen to my comfy American Internet?

If singles
Its not happening.

Protip: move to Texas faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k

In the near future you will need to use your fingerprint to log into the internet.
Your internet privilege will be revoked if you are caught promoting hate speech.
Hate speech will be ridiculous things like, conspiracy theories or racism.

Don't bother with TOR.
We need to move from server based websites to p2p communications.
Look up peer to peer websites like ZeroNet.

Good, then I might get a fucking life.

Don't call it a grave. It's the cyberpunk future we chose.

DAHNALD, LEND ME YOUR DELEGATES.

like with dating girls and everything? No, thanks.

Sauce you nigger

PROTIP: The ICANN giveaway is our trojan horse so that we will gain even more insight into foreign government's internet activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrWHeVy003c

wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

We still have an option to fight back with. It is peer to peer websites. These cannot be shut down by over stepping governments. But there are some flaws to work out still.

zeronet.io/

For those interested in the FUTURE

My worry while looking into this. And maybe you can help tell me if it's impossible.
What's stopping some FBI goons from joining into a p2p website they don't like and dropping in some CP then arresting everyone?

Can it be stopped?

If it's small enough, it's possible that they can do that, HOWEVER, it is extremely unlikely that it would ever hold up in the court of law due to the topological technology.

This is what's called in networking a "Mesh Network", and a mesh network is objectively the best topology but also the most complex and expensive. So basically what this technology does in regard to zeronet is that it "decentralizes" the network.

(I'll really try to not go into a lecture here, but there are a lot of things to be explained)

Basically how the web operates right now is a massive star-type topology where the server/service is centralized to a particular machine/domain. In order to access this centralized server, every computer must go out and contact it and then the central server responds back with the content requested. It does this for every single computer connection.

This is in contrast to a decentralized network in which there is no central server. Every computer added to the "mesh" is another server AND client. It hosts content universally across machines meaning that it does not belong to anybody at all because everybody has it OR can have it.

Now back to the original premise of the FBI, they can't legally plant CP into a link and then upload it because it's not like they're taking over a host and keeping it running, like they did with that freedom hosting bust a while ago. They would literally have to obtain CP, generate a link with said CP in it, and then index it. Once it's out there, it's not centralized to a server they can access logs and shit from. Anybody who accesses the link own parts of the content and redistribute it to anybody else who accesses it.

You can begin to see how this would generate a legal nightmare. FBI can't legally just post CP to "catch criminals", "Laws for thee but none for me" come to mind, and the technology just makes it so that if anybody is implicated, then everybody is implicated. Just won't hold up in the CoL.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-give-away-our-countrys-control-internet

Try to get the word out, even if it doesn't do much.

so who stores & maintains the webpage? and who mods it if there is no central server?

The internet was a mistake anyways. Fuck it. Let it burn.

So do we have a zeronet version of Sup Forums we can all go to if something fucky happens and it's shutdown or becomes comprimised?

>eharmony

why are there so many betas on Sup Forums?

>so who stores & maintains the webpage? and who mods it if there is no central server

Everybody stores the main page as everybody who accesses it downloads it onto their computer and hosts it with everybody else for the next person to come and download/access it. Pretty much like the bittorrent protocol. As long as one seeder remains, the content can be downloaded/accessed.

As far as maintenance and moderation goes, that's still maintained by the original uploader. Once the site is up, there is no need for you to go out to a central server hosted by a central authority to download the web content. The web content is downloaded from others who also have accessed the site who have downloaded parts of the site themselves. I assume that the only downloadable and sharable parts are what the original uploader allows.

Bear in mind that my knowledge of this particular technology is still fairly infantile until I read more docs and explanations. I'm just explaining to the best of my ability with my working knowledge.

Yeah, 0chan on zeronet. Looks a little fishy for now though.

I've never bothered using TOR before and don't exactally trust it. Would you recommend dickin around with TOR before getting zeronet?

I am prepared for what may come.

The question is, what's TOR going to do to you that your ISP and government aren't already doing to you?

TOR when used correctly is still very safe despite what the shills and retards would have you believe.

But there's really no reason to use it anymore unless you're a journalist in a foreign country or something.

To hide yourself, it's just better and easier to use a trusted VPN. They're usually pretty damn cheap.

Also on how zeronet works.

zeronet.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/#how-does-it-work

I'm just worried about the "thought police" from Britain, becoming a UN controlled world wide organization. And I'm looking at ways to protect my future self from getting into trouble for dumb shit.

The other thing we should worry about, after our own ability to speak freely, is the fact that the general zombie public will have no interest in this. We can speak freely all we'd like, but there's no way to change much if there's not a chance of converting the unconverted.
Even if we are all moved to zeronet, it will effectively neuter much of the discourse online.

VPN recommendations?

If people start getting banned or fined on facebook for dumb shit, they will start looking for alternatives. If we are successful in a free place then others will start coming.
We could create in theory a zeronet facebook and the old one would get ditched.

Oh shit we /bestkorea/ now

what Kim Jong Un approved cut should I get?

I tried a free one called "WindScribe" and it seemed to be good.

It's for disclosure purposes.

www.reddit.com/r/vpn

Right hand column.

Interesting

I hope it doesn't come to that though. It will probably kill the user base

Shit i turn 27 on September 26.

lel

Bruh

Censorship is already in effect with facebook google twitter and youtube. Its already happening. It wont be all at once. Nothing will change that day. The changes are already starting