How is Donald Trump able to surround himself with hot women...

How is Donald Trump able to surround himself with hot women? The MSM and Hilldawg always keep saying he's bad with women and he's a misogynist.
>inb4 he's rich
I don't see Zuckerberg, Gates, or even Musk being around as many girls as him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3tmXlzuqqc
youtube.com/watch?v=00yKww_BQ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=SApXASmDKQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VPSWmVbnwZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a genuinely nice person. Confident. Natural leader.

Women like that sort of stuff

He looks good at 70. He's also full blown confident go getter.

>Zuckerberg, Gates
Too beta

>Musk
Too autistic

fpbp

Hot chicks love
>men with money
>bad boys who everyone says to stay away from
>attention

Most women aren't hot.

He's a fucking stud

Barron has his life set, the guy is pushing 170cm at 11 or whatever

It's not rocket science. He's just confident and has social skills. Even rinsed penis called him charming. His money just amplifies everything.

This, when you are charasmatic and fun, people including hot grils gravitate towards it. even Zuckercucks and Gates billions can't buy that.

post the webm of him doing the most alpha ice bucket challenge in existence

Probably cause all those IT billionaires had given up sex before they got rich, and maybe that's why they've managed to succeed.

He doesn't sexually harass them.

Clinton, Biden, Cruz, all those guys are politicians so degenerates. Trump is a billionaire and dates supermodels so doesn't need to rape every women he works with, thus they gravitate towards him.

>I don't see Zuckerberg, Gates, or even Musk being around as many girls as him.
Because they're not trash like drumpf who got married to mail order brides twice

Nah, see

who is this chick?

He's not a beta, that's how.

>zuckerberg

HAHAH hes so beta, dude. Trump is alpha.

>He's a genuinely nice person. Confident. Natural leader.
>Women like that sort of stuff

really makes you think

Katrina Pierson still around? Damn, she is a looker aswell

Trump is just very confident and alpha.

Musk is too busy accomplishing things to put his cock into pussy.

Zuckerberg is too busy crying about Musk intentionally blowing up his rocket ship.

chicks love alphas

right.

they're just trash that had a bunch of affairs and a shit ton of rape accusations.

"Misogynist" simply means somebody who doesn't bend over completely and worship women, it's a useless word. Women love actual men.

Hot chicks naturally gravitate towards guys with big dicks

youtu.be/c3tmXlzuqqc

This is also why ugly prudes hate him, they only want small dick whiteboys who they can cuck

Three reasons:

1. He is a billionaire. (support/protection)

2. He is very powerful/influential, potentially even going to be POTUS (social proof/proof of status)

3. Women /like/ a little misogyny. Don't get me wrong, most don't like straight up hardcore misogyny like getting slapped on the ass and told "go make me a sandwich, bitch"... but they like to feel a little submissive. A "darling" here, a "sweetheart" there, little things like that. It also shows that you're not afraid to say something that might upset them or otherwise "scare them off"... as in you don't really give a shit if they like you or not because you don't validate yourself based on anyone's opinion of you. It asserts your dominance and independence. Women love that. A little bit of subtle misogyny is a guaranteed panty dropper.

who is that chick for research?

>alpha
>beta
>brainlet
>manlet

What's with this site's obsession with vague /fit/ lingo lately?

High T

/fit/ is where Sup Forums goes when it pretends to lift, just like how Sup Forums is where Sup Forums goes when it watches a movie

This, you can be an ugly cunt like trump and still be a pussy magnet.

Look up Katrina Campins. She works for the Trump Organization

>tfw 170cm at 21

He has an inside joke smile, chick's love getting smiled at like that. It makes them feel like they're privy to some secret knowledge.

He only picks the best.

I agree. His beauty contests were the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=00yKww_BQ2I

Thanks m8

>Musk is too busy accomplishing things to put his cock into pussy.

He had a threesome with Cara Delevigne or whatever her name is.
I think they basically flew by private jet to make it happen.

Women hate him.
Specifically ugly women.
Ugly women hate him.

you dont see the others because they're young enough to still be fucking

probably thousands of whores attempt to throw themselves at anyone with money daily

Trump is so fun

>Having sex with a trap

>importing based redpilled European model
>implying western women are better

You jelly faggot. Enjoy your American feminazi

What the FUCK happened?

Who is this cummin dummin?

I, too, browse blind items.

kek

Donald is a pimp.

Held in a sneeze.

His ex wife said to a tabloid that he was the best sex she ever had. In her book she also said he had to have his pants altered at Macy's because his dick is huge

Hahahahahahahhahahaha top fucking kek

Women can literally smell testosteron.
That is why hillary cant be in the same room as him. Its just too much for her. She obviously desires him.
here, have a proof: youtube.com/watch?v=SApXASmDKQQ

Women care far more about money and status than identity politics, the good looking ones at least.

Handsome =/= Attractive

Megyn Kelly wants his dick real bad, you notice how she threw a small tantrum that Trump didnt show up to her thing?

He pays them.

This

The right amount of autism and alpha genes.

At least he doesn't rape them like you.

>projecting

Poo.

>women not caring about identity politics
Top zozzle right here.

There are literally rape allegations on trump.

Charisma

>Chantal Sébire (January 28, 1955 – March 19, 2008) was a retired French teacher who suffered from esthesioneuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer, and fought for the right to die through euthanasia.
>Sébire refused any treatment at the time of her diagnosis, not wishing to take the risk of the surgery or medications.
>get cancer
>refuse treatment
>get fucked up
>"why am I not allowed to die"
Im starting to wonder why people are in charge of their own medical treatments in the first place.. Although in the long run, a bit of natural selection is better for us than none.

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=VPSWmVbnwZw

>With time, the cancer burrowed through her sinuses, nasal cavities, and eye socket, leaving her face severely disfigured.[2] She also lost her senses of sight, taste, and smell[3] and suffered severe pain that she refused to relieve with morphine due to its side effects, stating, "drugs are chemicals, chemicals are poison, and I won't make matters worse by poisoning myself."[1]
what the fuck

There are rape allegations on your entire country family

Hand over the delegates geek boy