Leave horrorkino to me

>leave horrorkino to me

What would it take to kill this motherfucker, has he ever actually been injured, saw the 1st movie years ago..

These movies would have been scarier if it was a human and not some stupid-looking demon bat creature.

he wasn't killed, but he did get his ass handed to him in part 2 which forced him into hibernation.

He can be injured, but it seems impossible to kill him. Love to know why Ray Wise didn't throw him in a fire after the second movie though

Pretty sure if you just burned the corpse, or hardened it in cement he would be royally fucked for all eternity. That or have NASA send it into space.

what this?

Why did Jeepers Creepers 2 have such a low score on rotten tomatoes?

My theory is that he was human to begin with but then that spidery looking thing came from somewhere, attached itself to the original human he took ahold of and just started updating his body parts. But I believe he retains some of the first guy he took over (the clothing and such as he probably was from the old west)

Something tells me JC3 is gonna suck big time.
I really want to be proven wrong tho.

pedophile scarecrow

Pennywise's cousin.

Long time since I've watched it, that was fucking Ray Wise?

I get that feeling too. I hope not, the first two were really entertaining

Same reason Jeepers Creepers 1 has also a very poor score.
The movies are terrible pleb-tier horror

Jeepers Creepers was literally the last good horror franchise. It's a shame JC3 looks rushed as hell, I'd have liked to see one set 23 years in the future too

his origins are extremely ambiguous and we cannot tell if he's mortal at all.

t. nu-male cuckold who likes garbage like the babadook, get out and the conjuring and only came to Sup Forums to talk about game of thrones

third part is supposed to take place between the first two movies...

If Jeepers Creepers isn't in your top 5 horror films of all time you're an absolute pleb and need to kys

No it wouldn't

didn't like babadook
didn't watch get out
didn't like conjuring
I do watch GoT but have almost never read/posted in the generals since last year
How does it feel to be so wrong?

yeh I know, starring the same actress. not sure how that will work. everything about it sounds like garbage. Like I said, should have skipped forward 23 years to his next eating session

>leave little boys to me

I have no idea how that would work either.

>doesn't deny being a nu-male cuckold

Sup Forums would be more to your tastes you limp wristed faggot

why not? I know his skeleton is bolted to a wall but if he is a supernatural entity there is literally no reason he couldn't escape it

Is there rape and all in this movie? I like horror movies but I'm always turned off by rape scenes

Very low production value, terrible story, worse than the first by a country mile.

What's going on with Jeepers creepers 3?

There's 1 offscreen rape in the second movie but that's it.

>Very low production value, terrible story,

It was fine dude, I enjoyed it and some of the scenes were great. If that film came out today it would be on 110% on RT and breaking records. It's literally many orders of magnitude better than the new IT film

I don't remember such things.

I'd say by comparison to today's horror movies it's one of the all time greatest, but I also don't think that's saying much when Sup Forums is praising the babadook, a movie that uses stock sound effects and very badly edited jumpscares.

Horror is in a bad way right now. I still think Jeepers creepers 2 is far worse than Jeepers creepers 1.

Didn't the school boys get rapped in the second one?

the director claims they were asking for it

He died for our skins.

He's been injured before. My best idea to beat him would be to dismember him into many pieces and lock all his body parts into separate metal boxes.

Can't be killed but he can be beat, that's why the farmer and his son sat around waiting for him to wake up so they could stop him early.

I liked the second movie too, first is still better but I thought second was pretty good.

Jeepers Creepers in space. Don't give Hollywood any more space material.

Just wondering: given that the creeper was semi-immortal, he was awake and active for only a few days between every 23 years of hibernation;
where did he find the time to pursue his hobby of
detailed taxidermy?