Reminder if Deckard isn't a replicant this film is not canon

Reminder if Deckard isn't a replicant this film is not canon

According to who, Ridley "Dementia" Scott? Geddafuggoudaheah

Why is he just wearing a plain t-shirt for a promo shot?

The only one who's saying that is Ridley Scott and his creative license have been revoked since Aliens: Covenant and has been until his death.

Thank you for your time and have a time day.

part time

At a guess because his only scene in the movie has him wearing it, which is in his own little hideaway home, why would he be wearing a 3 piece suit casually in his house, he's not reviewbrah

he never was

As long as it looks nice it will be on par with the original, the og one was fucking stupid as fuck. Still probably the best looking movie of all time.

>4 years lifespan
If he was a replicant, he would be dead.

We would expect that in the future, they have replaced Hanes T-shirts with something different, even for casual occasions. He looks ridiculous here, even his trousers look like jeans he boughts at Walmart. Is he a time traveller in the movie?

its implied in the movie only the nexus 6 had a 4 year life span, and it is already stated the woman is an experiment (not a nexus 6)

part time

lel he's 75 years old he probably doesn't give a shit anymore

>$5 Hanes t shirt picked up at a bargain bin

Only in the non-canon version.

I can't believe you're this upset over T-shirt and jeans because ZOMG DA FUTURE FASHION SHOULD BE DIS, re-examine your life you whiny child.

Reminder Deckard is not a replicant in DADOES you homo

Nice bitch tits, gramps!

Wouldn't he be dead by now if he was?

Final Cut is the definitive canon version, Im sorry.

Reminder that only brainlets think Deckard is a replicant.

are brainlets the ones who go off the directors vision and not a fan theory?

THAT'S NOT HOW THE VOIGHT-KAMPF TEST WORKS

he just got off the sofa, he's also hiding the cheeto dust on his fingers by putting his hands in his pockets

Is Goose wearing Bane's jacket?

But in the final cut there is no dialogue that implies Rachel lives more than 4 years

You dont see old men and women wearing snap backs and supreme sweaters, dickhead.

Blade Runner missed all the big important themes from Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? It was a let down

Why did everyone talk like fucking retards in the original, was it because "muh art"?

neither is there dialogue suggesting she is a Nexus 6 which is stated to have a 4 year life span. She is an experiment

my dad does and hes 68

>But I remember someone had said, ‘Well, isn’t it corny?’ I said, ‘Listen, I’ll be the best fucking judge of that. I’m the director, okay?’ So, and that, you learn — you know, by then I’m 44, so I’m no fucking chicken. I’m a very experienced director from commercials and The Duellists and Alien. So, I’m able to, you know, answer that with confidence at the time, and say, ‘You know, back off, it’s what it’s gonna be.’ Harrison (Ford), he was never — I don’t remember, actually. I think Harrison was going, ‘Uh, I don’t know about that.’ I said, ‘But you have to be, because Gaff, who leaves a trail of origami everywhere, will leave you a little piece of origami at the end of the movie to say, ‘I’ve been here, I left her alive, and I can’t resist letting you know what’s in your most private thoughts when you get drunk is a fucking unicorn!’ ‘ Right? So, I love Beavis and Butthead, so what should follow that is ‘Duh.’ So now it will be revealed (in the sequel), one way or the other.

And it wasnt stated for how long she lives, and she isnt in the sequel so...

is that suppose to be conclusive proof? lmao
>so...
reddit

quoted for truth

No he's right, I'm from the future. He should be wearing a frilly silk shirt and a sequined G-string.

pretty much confimed then. He's objectively a replicant, and this film is likely a fan film at best
(looks a fan film as well i.e. atrocious)

Blade runner is non-canon only who dreams of electric sheep is canon cry more movie tards. Enjoy your 90 minutes of schlock action bullshit

Are you retarded do you not think people wore tshirts 30 years ago? Why would they 30 years from now?

>old man Ridley bullshit
>canon
kek

in thi ende dey lern dat EVR1 IS A REPLICANT

How did Gaff know?

Gaff was his superior. Deckard had to report to him. This is clear

What are the chances this will be shit? 98-99%?

Because he's poor now.
His android son took all of his money.

That's a family picture, they just shoped him there