Why do Mexican women age like milk?

Why do Mexican women age like milk?

They will be super attractive and thicc but get fat as fuck after they turn 18 and turn into gorillas.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinchandswirl.com/mexican-corn-on-the-cob/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, I need answers.

greasy food and booze

After the time in which a Mexican broad usually pops out 8 children, what's the point in remaining fuckable?

Being hot requires energy and effort. Nature is conservative. Mexi chicks look hot for just as long as they need to.

Shitty native genes

Because they eat Mexican food all the time. It'sthe ccheapest most fattening food you can eat

Also this

They have injun in their blood. it's in their DNA to turn into disgusting fat savage beasts eventually.

[Kitsurubami voice:]
Those ... eyebrows ...

Your answer lies in the word thicc

Only early in a woman's life can she be fat and have her genetics compensate to keep her skin tight and her face pretty.

Once she passes that threshold, everything begins to sag out.

Their genetic window is smaller than a man's so it hits harder allowing "thicc' women to be a thing. "Thicc" women will eventually all be ugly as fucc.

This applies to "thicc" women of all races.

Mestizas have Indio blood. Indios can't digest the White Man's food as well as actual European-blooded Hispanics. The Mexican Indios are the People of the Corn. They should be eating corn, not wheat.

White women also age like milk though

Food and genes

Bullshit. This bitch was always ugly.

That's some nice looking corn. I'm making that the next time I have guests. Is that fete cheese?

>why do women get fat?

Sage and reported.

Anglos and other non-Nordic women, sure. Nordic women are God's angels on earth.

Come to think of it, does any woman age well?

I met a 34 year old thick mixed women at a nude beach last week and she still looked pretty hot
>inb4 degenerate

I'm not sure. I got it from Google Images and Google Images sends me to this website.

Scroll down a bit for the recipe. Pic related.
pinchandswirl.com/mexican-corn-on-the-cob/

The Mexicans moving to USA are not good looking Mexicans they are usually the poor people living in the borders, If you are middle class or high middle class you are not going to risk your life and cross the border looking for a better life unless the situation in your country is war like. Go to Mexico and find a high middle class suburb, you would be able to see a nice MILF.

South American MILFs

>Why do Mexican women age like milk?
Because all women tend to age like milk without fakeup to a point where they are ugly as shit once they are older. Makeup only will give a woman a few more years of youth before not even makeup can save them.
>They will be super attractive and thicc but get fat as fuck after they turn 18 and turn into gorillas.
Alot of Mexican women i see have 6 plus kids so i think that might have to do with it also most Mexicans i see are poor so they eat shit food. Also once they have their kids what is the point of remaining hot?
Mangina ass Nordic women turn to shit even younger then spic women do (whom depends on genes may last till their 40's). That bitch is fucking ugly man from her old wrinkly skin to her old woman hands she might as well move into a nursing home.

some asian women and some white women as user said above

>Nordic
>Brown eyes

There can't be that shitty genes
>this is where i keep my genetics

>Mixed with Spaniard and Natives

Do you know that Spaniards have the genetic proximity in South Europe to North Africa? Basically, they are whiteniggers.

I prefer Cuban girls.