The Loud House Thread

Week of premieres is done, so the next episode of this month should be the 30-minute Christmas episode, "11 Louds a Leapin'", on the 25th. Technically, this would be the opener for the second season.

>The Louds are getting ready for Christmas, when the unthinkable happens to Lincoln: his sled goes in their neighbor's yard! Lincoln and Clyde attempt to pull off a sled rescue mission, and end up finding secrets about Mr. Grouse

Predictions and expectations? Thoughts on this week's episodes? General Loud House thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!I1FGgBja!ILyAjWV9vfcys_EInKxzh-Dy4Ki4yrNuK8XHmh74WoA
mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co
mega.nz/#!t8lTSLAI!GgRdDkKaiJqyIIh3NdHYdlIgufgqSakguYirPqrw08U
mega.nz/#!xoEgwATB!Jl-JWjdmf2MFLz1mIrscm8CvilOU6R9MbcyXZcqPUkw
mega.nz/#F!VQo2SSRC!QeKyvqULMZZayTnbbK-fgQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-x3qoqJvDcNGp5a2FqaXpsRXM?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the episodes from this week:
Funny Business
>Lincoln begins to hog the spotlight when he becomes Luan's clown assistant.
Download: mega.nz/#!I1FGgBja!ILyAjWV9vfcys_EInKxzh-Dy4Ki4yrNuK8XHmh74WoA

Snow Bored
>The Loud kids set out to show Lisa what is "fun" about a snow day.
Download: mega.nz/#!Q0EBzTAJ!fAhK3VKgtS3hlMJJyZfZaaB0fs5cjVfiycQVtJKy1Co

Intern for the Worse
>When Lincoln and Clyde both get an internship at Flip's, they compete to win the title of manager.
Download: mega.nz/#!t8lTSLAI!GgRdDkKaiJqyIIh3NdHYdlIgufgqSakguYirPqrw08U

The Old and the Restless
>After seeing how tame Pop Pop has gotten in his advanced age, Lincoln takes him out for a day to remember.
Download: mega.nz/#!xoEgwATB!Jl-JWjdmf2MFLz1mIrscm8CvilOU6R9MbcyXZcqPUkw

Dose anybody have The Promo for The Xmas EP that aired right after today's EP?

People will hate it because Clyde's in it.

google drive?

i thought people here loved the loud house?

It's a 50/50 mix of love and ABSOLUTE FUCKING HATRED on Sup Forums.

>captcha asked to select all street signs
>one sign said "Lincolnwood St"

It ends up as a general on /trash/ more often than it should.

That's an exaggeration. Most just don't care, and literally everyone who wants to discuss this is in /trash/. For English discussion, everywhere else is dead.

you would think one of the most popular show out right now would be talked about on Sup Forums

>clyde
I cant fucking take it anymore. Just kill em off. He is ruining the show

Some folks in the Trash thread have given discussing Loud House a bad name the same way Pinefesters made Gravity Falls General a cancer.

But to be fair, there's not really much to actually talk about with the Loud House aside from what your favourite joke/episode/sister is. Its a comfy show, but that means there's not exactly anything deep to dissect.

There's no drama, show wise or trollbait wise, and anyone that cares has left, went to /trash/ or just has other stuff to do.

I GOTTA TAKE A WICKED DUMP!

>Pop Pop episode
>super restrictive nurse

It was actually kinda dark desu.

Is she supposed to be a parody of Nurse Ratched from Cuckoo's Nest?

Considering all the references in this series, it's not too impossible.

I think those hiatuses really killed the momentum for this show.

I fail to see why there's an emo in 2016.

I feel the trash threads would had never been necessary if it wasn't for Sup Forums's new policy about not doing generals during hiatuses, sure i understand why the policy was put in place but a lot of anons got way too accustomed to trash's freedom to the point that they can't or don't want to go back to Sup Forums as it feels too restrictive compared to it, if it wasn't for that i feel the threads would be more similar to the gravity falls generals (both in the positive and negative aspects).

>How long do you think it took flip to clean the bathroom after Lynn's people ran a train on it?

Funny Business and Snow Bored were my recent faves. I'm a sucker for Luan, and Snow Bored fleshed out Lisa a bit and was enjoyable to watch.

Intern for the Worse was indeed the worst ep of the series.

So you haven't seen The Green House? Intern for the Worse was a fine episode.

Way better than Intern In my opinion.

>and end up finding secrets about Mr. Grouse
Probably something feelsy, and he is later with the Loud family celebrating Christmas together.

she's not emo, she's a feminist.

1080p logoless WEBrip of "The Old and the Restless" with optinal subs:
mega.nz/#F!VQo2SSRC!QeKyvqULMZZayTnbbK-fgQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2-x3qoqJvDcNGp5a2FqaXpsRXM?usp=sharing

the price of freedom is high
but is it a price you are willing to pay?

i would definitely listen to some gothic rock with her

I actually liked "Intern for the Worse" better than "Snow Bored". Lisa was unbearable in that episode.

i thought lisa was adorable when she blasted them all with the snowzooka

>>>>>>>

no cartoons on the cartoon board

Nigger we have been over this before.
You are eating up board space.
Fuck off.

only certain cartoon on the cartoon board

emos still exist you know

Yea, but she was gonna ruin everyone's fun for her own wants. Kind of a dick move. And what's worse is that she did everything in order to get what she wanted in the end with no repercussions.

i thought we left the first season during the last airings?

>You are eating up board space.
wew lad, show us where you paid for your space there.

We wouldn't have this problem if all the capeshit movie discussion would just go to Sup Forums like they should

Agreed. You both need to leave

first it was comic movies, then it was animated movies, then it was anyone who dared stand up for them

there's no "this problem", there's hundred of threads "slots", but only 30 are alive at Sup Forums's most activity. If "your thread" dies because someone create a new one, it was in the tenth page, dead for hours if not days already.
don't validate those raving lunatics, it will only make more aggressive and power tripping.

You're thinking of the scene kids, famalam.

huh, here in the pacific, "emo" gets thrown around a lot

Here in the Atlantic, we don't hear much of anything thrown around.

Yeah, how dare Lisa want them to want to go to School?

pop pop is pretty hardcore

Shit show
Flat characters
11 characters no character
Stock situations
OOC fan art greentext more interesting than the show itself

Don't forget cringy jokes like "dutch oven" and all the other poop jokes, fart jokes, gross out jokes.

Clyde's fine, don't meme. No I think what's off this sudden interests in third chain background characters. Why do we care about Mr. Grouse?

Kamen Rider Drive has a new form?

or is it an exclusive Kamen rider for Google?

This show is filth. Pure unadulterated art killing filth.

Streamlined. Shortcut-ridden. Corporate sludge with only a teardrop of emotion and passion.

It screams kill me. It screams tear me out of existence. We don't deserve to exist! I am shaking in rage and fear just looking at it. It shouldn't register as animation. It's a janking soulless slideshow with forcefed moral lessons to control your prole kids.

It needs to be destroyed for art and humanity's sake.

Seriously, the only thing worse than this show I can think of could either be Ruby Gloom or My little Pony and those are Canadian, TLH does not even has that as excuse.

Better pic

What are you? A fucking nerd?

anyone remembers the title of the episode where the loud house went green to save a cute animal?I never finished it and forgot its name.

only now i see lincoln on the group.I thought the crowd shot was of lincolns point of view.

When did Pacifica become emo?

Since Alex Hirsch retconned PaDippica.

Yes.
The Green House

>clyde and his fag parents
episode ruined

I hate winter.

I hate snow

And I hate ice.

you forget I hate clyde

I do not hate clyde.

I like it

And I could only live and visit places in the United States that are warm all year round.

Well thats a given.

Nice pasta.

The gay parents are tolerable, and I enjoyed them in the episode the sisters wanted attention from them.

Clyde just has no redeeming qualities and he's in nearly every episode.

Kek'd.

he seems to be a real concerned friend, he seems to actually give a damn about linc's well being. in "save the date" he wasnt teasing linc about linc's "girlfriend", he was actually happy for him

Probably because he knows he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell with a girl himself, so he might as well use that happiness for his friend.

looks like some one here doesnt value ednucation

Lisa, you're too young to post here.

Her first encounter with Jagger?

He could easily get a girl and has the most knowledge of them of all of his and Lincoln's friends, as shown in the dance episode. The problem is that he's going after a girl that is years ahead of him and already has a man.

When you see it...

youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

I swear he looks straight out of Osomatsu san.

Gets me every time

will he ever move on to haiku or lynn

that's suppose to be drool right?

Well, the artist is a huge Osomatsu fan, so that might attribute to it

likely

I lol'd.

If there's one way to make the mods delete your post faster than saying you voted for Trump, it's to make a joke about women.

OR just post ponies.

at a loss for words

T./sug/

but I DID vote for Trump and my state still went blue

Ahahahaha! I get it!

Luan, get out.

Clyde is generally a semi-stalker and a bad friend anyway. He abandons Lincoln on the spot if he thinks Lori is paying any attention to him. Case in point: Save The Date. And his fag parents are ultra-PC to the Nth degree.