Azula challenges you to an Agni Kai

Azula challenges you to an Agni Kai.

What do?

Ask her if that means fucking. Because I'm down for fucking.

Well since I'm not a firebender, I assume that there are some kind of cultural rules against it.
That or I bring my pistol instead.

Shoot her ass like a Muthafuckin G

Unless we're supposed to assume in this world I am a firebender

Suck her dick

I say, "no thanks".

Beg for mercy and forgiveness.

>Agni Kai
>Process
>If one person has a dispute with another person, he or she may challenge the other person to an Agni Kai.
>If the challenge is accepted,

I don't accept the challenge. Simple enough.

Well if she catches you alone in an alley or something its functionally the same whether you accept or not.

Then you have no honor.

unzip dick and use it to block her chi

can i wear powered armour from TLK?

Should I watch the avatars?

What if they just don't have any firebending? Is there really dishonor in being able to recognize that you would lose against a more powerful enemy?

>your father can't love you
>everyone else thinks you're a monster.
>you know you're really weak inside, ready to break at a moment's notice

You should definitely watch ATLA.
Give LOK a try, but if you don't feel it you should just drop it.

Unzip dick... and then it becomes a vagina.

NANI?!

No. Go watch some good anime instead.

yes, my main advice woulf be to try and get to season 2 even if you don't enjoy season 1, 1 isn't as good and follows a different structure to the rest of the show, if you're not liking it that much just wait until a few episodes into season 2 before dropping it

Exploit her frail mental state to maneuver her into a compromising position, then manipulate her into an alliance of mutual benefit.

At first my aims are merely to use her to complete my evil plans but over time I begin to sympathize and, yes, even care for her. I slowly forego my plans to get her more and more care. Eventually, I realize that she isn't the only one being healed; the hot blue flame of her love has melted my frozen black heart.

We move to some secluded island and spend the rest of our days making powerful, beautiful children.

What?

name some good anime so we can laugh at you and call your taste shit

Burn horribly, since I'm not a fire bender.

Judging by OP pic that's from the time where she's pushing even her closest allies away. She's a time bomb that will eventually find an excuse to banish or murder you. You can't manipulate that level of crazy.

id say yes agni kai's aren't to the death it's just a little fight to prove who's the better fighter to settle an arguement quick

also some gasoline will win the fight easy

Decline, I guess.

I can't shoot magic fire so I can't really do a magic fire shooting duel.

I'd probably end up the dungeons, but not before telling her about something that happens later in the series. I'll suddenly become pretty valuable when it comes true. Fire Nation prisons are kids TV tame so I can wait until then.

*unsheathe dick*

>Fire Nation prisons are kids TV tame so I can wait until then.

Did you skip The Boiling Rock?

She's not fucking real. She's a cartoon. This shit goes the way I say it does.

Also, Toph will be joining us on our sex island.

This shit over here.
Rate my shit taste, and criticize the fuck out of me, please.

>Fire Nation prisons are kids TV tame

enjoy being frozen to death

>sending some rando to the highest security prison in the world that is already overstuffed with much more dangerous prisoners of war

Yeah, no.

And the Boiling Rock is still teatime compared to actual prison. If that's what their worst hellhole looks like, the palace dungeons are probably made of pillows merely disguised as stone.

>She's a cartoon
With a well established personality and modus operandi, but you're perfectly free to ignore that in your fanfiction.

>I have no actual taste of my own so I just copy classic anime lists
it's shit

Well you can also fantasize about real people with the cartoon characters on your sex island. Like John Goodman. John Goodman will be on that island with you.

get that gookshit out of here

You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first.

You taste is impeccable but says very little about you, as it is essentially a jumble of all the most highly recommended shows around.

you forgot Cowboy Bebop

Fuck yeah, Goodman can come to my sex island! That dude is awesome. We can act out scenes from The Big Lebowski, and he can entertain everyone with horror stories about Rosanne.

What kind of bitches do you think Goodman likes? I bet he'd totally be into that old psychic lady. Or Yue. He can have Yue.

King of the Hill, Spongebob, Batman, etc.

He only came for you. And inside you.

You kinda forgot to mention Keit-Ai!, Ghost Slide, and Cory in the House.

Defeat her in the Agni Kai. She becomes my subservient wife.

Keit-ai doesn't count as an anime because it was made in Germany.

Nah, bro. It's my island, my rules. Wang Fire is gonna be there and everything. He's hosting a symposium on banging hot sluts.

And you just talked yourself out of an invitation.

Its fun to dream. Waking up is what hurts.

Shoot her with a gun the force my cock into her pussy.

Easy. Coat my shoes in sulfur and start marking the arena. Every time she tries to blast for me she'll hit the ground were the sulfur is. As this goes on the toxins will be to much for her to bare and she'll forfit.

Refuse. Seriously even if I could fire bend I'd still almost certainly refuse.

>Azula challenges me to Agni Kai
LEMME TOUCH THOSE AGNI THIGHS
>literal hot sex ensues

Then it's not an agni kai, it's just assault

This is actually my real 3x3 mosaic. I know. It's awful. I should have killed myself a long time ago, yet I still haven't done so.

>Whatcha watchin' son?

Accept the challenge and shoot her with an M4.

She fucking challenged me and I'm not even a firebender, she knew what she was getting into.

Pretend I posted a bunch of obscure bullshit I've never actually watched

this is the part where everyone laughs at you despite not having seen any of it either

Gun.

Refusing to challenge a formidable opponent is the heart of cowardice. Now leave this place, ferengi.

Hug her.

If your idea of honor is attacking a space ship while holding a rock, I'll be happy to watch you die by your honor while I live by mine.

the thing about firebending is that it gives you an edge fighting a gu ywith a sword but is almost useless against a guy with a pistol, so what kind of weapon they can give the non bender in order to make it a fair fight?

Hug her and tell her that someone cares about her, because that is what she is truly asking for.

Bend over and hope my submissiveness might make her less forceful.

>Implying Azula has the heart to kill you.

She's just a girl and a victim at that.

MAKE WAY EVERYONE

TURTLE RAPIST AND CHILD RAPIST SCRAPPER HAS COME TO RUIN ANOTHER AZULA THREAD

Pull an Indiana Jones and shoot her in the head

I'm not Scrapper but I agree with him that Azula really didn't do anything that bad. Also he doesn't rape turtles or kids.

I am also not Scrapper but I also think Azula didndu nuthin and is a perfect flawless snowflake completely lacking in agency or depth as a character because I'm an autistic faggot with the shittest taste in the universe. Also I get an uncontrollable urge to rape children and turtles whenever I see them so I just jam a broom handle up my ass till it goes away. Just like my best friend Scrapper!

That's not funny. What do you have against a guy who is just trying to defend his daughterfu from people looking at her like she's some sort of monster? It's noble if you ask me.

ANY BENDER WITH TWO HANDS HAS A FIGHTING CHANCE

Dive for her dick. Hopefully she's dtf instead.

Ken Levine, that you?

its literally surrounded by boiling water they freeze niggas to death i think its mostly meant to make people complacent i actually think all of the fire nation prisons thrive for complacency

the earth nation prison was on a metal ship in the middle of water the fire nation prison was in the middle of water on land they could fight back all they wanted but in the end they had no way off of the island

Fuck off James Ellsworth.

I'm just an user who thinks there is no reason why certain female characters would be evil.

Because she is a monster. She correctly states herself that she is a monster. It's part of what makes her so interesting as a character and such a good villain in the first place, along with the fucked up childhood and ruinous upbringing which you focus solely on. She got the same chances and choices Zuko did and she willingly took the darker path of her own free will AND SHE TOOK PRIDE IN IT. And it broke her. And she lost. And still she was proud.

You completely deny this aspect of her and make ridiculous mental leaps and excuses in your head to justify this sad deluded fantasy version of her, which is again, to remind you, still 15 years old you stupid pedo turtle fucker. You want to take a stark, brilliant, twisted, vicious little spitfire built out of hate and eugenics and mommy issues and fanatical perfectionism and you seek nothing else but to reduce her into the fucking wallflower woobie cardboard cutout from HIBY.

You disgust me. And your existence would disgust her too, you whimpering whelping sycophant.

Are you fucking kidding me? She is being hard on herself because she does not know any other way. She wants love and that explicitly shown through her breakdown and afterwards but she doesn't know how to obtain it. Yes she was sadistic but that is a normal human emotion that everyone has but what makes Azula different is that she was taught to only play to that emotion but she realized that she doesn't want to be a weapon and that's why she is going out of her way to make a connection with Zuko. I do not want to fuck her but I do see there is a lot to her other than the sick power fantasy you took her for face value. She is a lot deeper than that and it makes me a good person to see that hidden side of her.

the earth king has invited you to Lake Laogai

Yes user, she wants to be loved, but no one will love her the way she wants to be loved, she is too broken and proud to do something about it.
Look at the relationship she had with Mai and ty lee, she was sure they were her most loyal people but she was abusive and cold with them.

I don't hate you user, I just can't process utena and deathnote on the same man's 3x3.

go back to attacking unarmed convoys from cloak you hypocritical Klingon.

there's no dishonour in raiding.

FUCK OFF PAT, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD.

Why are you arguing with a klingon instead of just shooting the barbarian.

your mother has a smooth forehead

>obliviously replied to the same comment twice

Space America, everybody.

Strip naked and hope she'd spare me because of how small my dick is. Get an erection at her laughing at it. Probably get electrocuted anyways.

What ... are you talking ABOUT. We are ... COMMUNISTS ... in the .... FEDerATion of PLANETS.

>implying azula wouldn't force fuck you to death with her own penis

She can get that love if the people of Avatar would learn to fucking be gracious for once and let her have what she wants.

sounds gay
i dont wanna

Well thats when I pull out a gun.

I ACCEPT!

Do you just not need to breathe for some reason?

Decline and ask for a fuckni kai instead

Take my pants off

I'd show her love. With my cock.
Because the only thing she really wanted was love. And cock.

Or she'll just burn me to death the moment I try to take off my pants. But that's also pretty hot, so I'm happy either way.