123 million opening weekend

>123 million opening weekend

Do you think the horror/rated R movies will make a comeback now?

A good horror is one of the best possible movies to exist. it will never die.

No the failure of Blade Runner will stop all of that

Yeah but it wont even make 23million next weekend. Its done well already but lets not make it out to be a runaway success

>Blade runner
>failing

i really, really hope so.

Kinda do.

I want a new krueger movie with englund

No, he's too old.

If this was released around halloween it would have broken every box office record ever

He's only 70.

Depends if they could get froggo in every one of them

It was rated the third most anticipated film of the Fall. It will do fine. Not breaking records but it will do a profit.

Horror movies have been propping up Hollywood for years now. Have you not been paying attention?
Even the crappy ones have consistently good budget to profit ratios. Horror making bank is why It got greenlit, not the other way around.

Was I supposed to be attracted to bev? I don't know how to feel about this bros

They fucking beat that Iron Man/Spidey movie holy shit. Fuck yes R-rated films are saved.

kill yourself

Downed some pills and just shot myself it didn't work

Youre such a whiny faggot

IDK, right now there isn't much out, and with everyone back to school I think the timing is perfect. Everyone at my college is so obsessed because: "xD omg remember that clown movie we watched when we were kids, they remade it with the stranger things kid!!!"

The TV movie came out in 1990. I'm barely old enough to be nostalgic for it because I saw it on video in the mid-90s as a preteen. Are kids in college now really old enough to have watched it?

No, they cast that girl because she was ugly

>Clownkino is literally beating capeshit
Nice