Redpills on india

Pol what do you think of Indian achievements and do you hate us because we come to your country and outperform you?
Sorry but we have a habit of being best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTJP---FhCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proud. Patriot

White man beaten in his own game?

Real hard-working and dedicated professionals

Rich history and culture

Best mathematicians who tought the world to think outside the box

samepoo

Chess and many Western"inventons" were actually Indian

pretty redpilled because they removed and resisted kebab.

i don't have much to say other than i like indians, most are alright people, all memes aside. chicken tikka masala is amazing.

Be nice to me I will be your doctor someday.
Then I'll poo in your loo

Thanks bro.

Thanks for the contributions India.

if you want to know the racial character of india, they are the ones that would make a thread like this after reading pol

You're welcome.
American are really good people

Learn to code man. Your software industry depends on us

The H1B visas who lie on their resume produce some real shit software desu

But may your inner rage drive you to accomplish great things, my friend.

I would rather die cold, hungry and alone than see this continent overrun with people who would shit in its streets and rot in its rivers.

STAY THE FUCK OUT.

lol no one hates indian-americans man, we are like an ethnic group that is just there, not much else.

people hate india for other reasons, not so much indian americans

It's your companies who flood here to hire us.
youtu.be/rTJP---FhCc

Ohh I was afraid as I am moving to USA soon .

dont be a smelly freak who is creepy with women. clean up your looks, eat enough protein, workout, and work on being super polite.
Otherwise you're fine, since indians don't commit most types of crime or whatever. also make sure you assimilate properly, be patriotic, wear the american flag (follow local sports), and learn about american history.

>when in rome, do as the romans do.
pretty much.

Thanks for the advice bro.

No problem. What part of the USA are you moving to?

Your habit of being the best didn't work too well with your sewage systems.

Poo in the loo Pajeet

Sikhs do not fuck around. Sikhs also fucking hate mudslimes.

Indians

> 0 common sense
> 0 integrity
> 0 engineering ability
> 0 appeal to white women

Tbqh at least they're not violent and their PhD's in engineering generally mean they do okay driving cabs and working convenience stores and motels. I.e jobs below whites.

Dallas Texas

Your habit of being the best didn't work too well with your immigration system.

White supremacist.
Canada is run by Indians

>BOOM*

Nobody really cares about India. Before the poo in loo meme, india was probably known for its dead bodies in its rivers and before that eating monkey brains. Quite frankly, your country is irrelevant today in the world despite the inventions you claim were made by Indians. BTW, games don't contribute to the progress of humanity the same way european inventions did. Try next time pajeet.

LOL Dallas-Fort Worth has a fuck load of Indians. Texas is pretty hot (not as hot as india), and also they love fattening foods. Make sure you support the local football team (CowboyS)

>your country is irrelevant today

you should see this post also google global firepower rankings, and any list that UN, IMF, World Bank has made.

or you could choose to stay ignorant. this is Sup Forums we are talking on after all.

Fuck your Indian shit code, buggy and inefficient.

Beggars can't be choosers

These are Indian-Americans, not Indians

Can't argue with you there...

nearly 4x the population of america and this is all you have to show for it?

I don't mind if you come to my country, just don't raise 10000 kids, crowd my neighbood, or get mad when I date your broads

if you whites americans are so awesome high IQ master race, why the fuck would you make such a huge mistake of employing bad programmers?
where's your high IQ now?
who the fuck deliberate chooses to employ inefficient workers? it's called market suicide.

POO

where do you think they came from?
how many of these do you think are 1st gen, 2nd gen expats?
doesn't change their genes, and/or IQ.

we also have ISRO,
what you got canuck?

Because we have a bunch of fucking greedy, asshole, short-term minded, cocksuckers that don't give a fuck about quality anymore.

I hate how effective you are at filling the street with shit gagandeep

>because we come to your country

Just this part. Be best in your country.

Can't say I've ever met anyone here who hated Indians.

Just make sure you smell nice.

It's obviously selective, these people are not representative of the majority of clueless, gross, jhuggi jhoppadi streetshitting indians

Indeed, Windows Ten is flying off the shelves because Indian programmers are worth every penny.

I wish we'd stop taking in so many, it's hurting our own job market; can't really blame you for that though. Unlike the spics, you come here legally. Poo memes aside, I actually quite like how far India's come.

Shrimp Tikka Masala is pretty good

>Shrimp Tikka Masala
>shrimp
>not chicken
For what purpose

>Make sure you support the local football team (CowboyS)
dont be an idiot and listen to this guy rakesh! the boys are fucked. go ahead and declare yourself a Pats fan

shocking out of a billion people, some are successful

Nobody hates Indians as a people.

We just find the fact that you can be highly intelligent in one second and then shit in the street in the other.

>go ahead and declare yourself a Pats fan
If you wanted to be apart of one of the most hated fanbases in America, then sure go for it.

For the purpose of eating with my hands right after I wipe my ass without TP. Always make sure you eat with the right hand

if he pretends to like the cowboys he will surely kill himself

But if we're so great why does the whole country want to emigrate?

>not blindly being a Bromo Homo
>implying Demarcus Lawrence won't carry the defense HARD

more money for the same amount of time put int and effort made.
if we were paid $15 an hour here, literally no one would leave their old parents behind to fend for themselves.

no other reason.

why the fuck did they even sign sanchez lol

>dub-dubs

>demarcus
my god, that might just be the gayest western name i've ever read.

>int
damn it, my programmer is showing again.

No this again goddamnit

>Indian """achievements"""

Because Western world respects my knowledge and expertise in my subject

jesus germany let somebody live you racists

because the team is desperate as shit and needed a quarterback lmfao
it was a panic signing

Why wipe when you can visit a Wal Mart nearby

honey, look closer to home first.
i mean, please.
krauts used to be proud people, what the fuck happened?
at least we indians refuse to bow down to anyone anymore.

theyre not even gonna use him apparently the original backup is starting so? ridiculous that guy is such a joke i dont know how hes still in the league & romo too man he keeps getting hurt like this he wont ever be the same

cool story bro lmao

All shitmemeing aside India is a pretty good country, I like hearing about developments in tech there.

lol i put down 50 bucks on romo getting injured again this season, probably one of teh safe bets to make this season.
dude the boys are fucking pathetic, some of the fanbase thinks they're legit contenders for NFC east

yeah ik the romo glory days r long gone, kinda sad actually. nice 69 get n good talk brotha but im gonna hit the sack good luck on ur bets this year and good luck to your team. unless your team is the panthers.

Pajeet, no one's doubting your people are good with technology and hard workers used to inhuman oppressive conditions, all we're saying is that you can't shit in a toilet like civilized people have been for centuries now.
It's only a small step Pudu, you can do it, we believe in you.

You can't bow down because you're too busy squatting.

lol im a xheattle xheahawk, likewise im ginna fuckin sleep cuz im drunk as shit and im pissing of my gf with this typing at night

DESIGNATED

>S
>H
>I
>T
>T
>I
>N
>G

STREETS

Why are Poo in loo and Fuckingleafs the biggest shit posters on Sup Forums?

These might be the worst smelling posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums

I'm proud that we are able to drain Indian of what few mongrels that exist there who don't shit themselves on a daily basis.

> PAJEET
> AJEET
> JEET
> EET
> ET
> T

Honestly I support nationalist india. The PM was ahead of us on the poo in the loo meme, they are anti kebab. If they stay in india even better. As nationalists we all should support india on a similar level we support assad in syria

I love Indians tbqh.

You're the only race of men who can become very successful and white girls still won't fuck you. When that shiny white Benz pulls up in front of the bar and an Indian guy gets out, it's reassuring knowing that my girl won't be leaving with him.

in all seriousness Indians are based. They hate Muslims, have good professionalism, and in my experience are friendly.

((uh oh they're some guys from lol walking this way Pajeet, I'm sorry for this))

YEA NICE INFO GRAPH, IM AMAZED YOU SIDNT GET SHIT STAINS ON IT YOU POO!