Are asians really capable of human emotions?

Are asians really capable of human emotions?
Harold from Harold and Kumar I thought did a great job, but everything else he's in just didn't do it

>Asians can't emote that's we hire ScarJo
isn't that contradictory

>Are asians really capable of human emotions?
yeah

That's the same face they make when they solve a fucking rubiks cube in record time

What he meant was Asians are disgusting to the majority of Earth's population with the exception of moneyless NEETS

>that face is supposed to be angry
Kek. So basically the article is fucking true

chinks are pretty much automata or insectoids. Every emotion the can have pretty much registers as the same face. Really uncanny people.

Did she get a botox shot before the photo?

What is this expression trying to convey?

uhhh

she thinks America is weird

>that "angry" face to prove them wrong

asians want to be oppressed so bad

>Are asians really capable of human emotions?
Are you?

oppression olympics, it's normal, you see how much shit niggers are getting when they complain other minorities want to jump in the train too.

asians have a hivemind,they are souless and lack human feelings

nigga Asians are the majority of the Earths population.

reminder that all the famous asian actors/models are made of plastic

Did she just wake up or is she mad?

Not even racist but her selfie doesn't do asians any favours.

What reaction is this supposed to convey?

I wouldn't even be able to tell that she's pissed if it wasn't for the middle finger

Huh I guess casting directors know more about casting than some random roastie on twatter

"Not expressive" means it's hard to cast one that isn't ugly by Hollywood standards.
Asians have that gross fish face look which doesnt help the audience empathize with them. Also, they aren't funny and look somehow worse when they cry so it's not really mystery.
Also, when your culture is about repressing emotions and acting soulless it shouldn't be a surprise no one wants to pay you to emote
sorry but you know it's true

yeah and they are addicted to plastic surgery to escape the ugly mug they see in the mirror everyday

Somebody run that facial recognition thing on this photo and tell us what that face is supposed to be

Well, for starters those famous actors/models must be going to a better surgeon because those faces are shit both before and after.

Also how do we stop this? girls in my country wear so much warpaint they should be charged for wearing masks on public

>complains about hollywood not hiring asian people bc they're not very expressive
>manages to be the perfect example

How many times are you going to make this thread?