I thought the south was supposedly "tough on crime" - what went wrong?

I thought the south was supposedly "tough on crime" - what went wrong?

guess

Niggers

Too many KANGZ

Boy come sit on pappy's lap and let me tell you about where it all went wrong. Niggers. Now most of the time they are polite and well behaved. Every now and then one thinks he is the most hardass motherfucker on the planet. Now let old pappy tell you about something else. Conceal carry licenses.

Kangz n shieeeet

Mexikangz?

Just throwing this out there (inb4 A FUCKING LEAF) the fact that Canada has a significantly lower crime rate per capita than all the other states and countries featured might have something to do with the harsher gun laws.

But hey, we gotta uphold laws that were intended for people 200+ years ago because tradition right?

No dude, it's totally 10% of their population commiting all the gun crime, and it has nothing to do with the easy access for criminals to get guns

Mexico has much tighter gun laws than Canada, though. So do The Bahamas, for that matter. It's not easy to get a license to own a legal piece in most of the Caribbean, aside from a few spots like the Caymans that are slightly more relaxed.

Laws only work when they are enforced, those countries are incredibly corrupt:

See how New Hampshire is blue?

That state is 93% white, with it's largest minority being Asians. It's rated #1 as the most free state, and has some of the most relaxed gun laws in the country.

By your logic, we should have gun crime to rival the south, but we don't.

So yes,
>A FUCKING LEAF

>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G

>L
>E
>A
>F

outside of niggertown crime is pretty low down here desu

you can kys yourself now k

Why is it so high in Wyoming Idaho and Montana then?
They're pretty white

Tougher gun laws :^)

Wrong
Especially about Wyoming

hm, wonder why...

Cause the north is majority white people.

You happened. Judging by your coy inference that Northern cuck states do better by taking a soft approach against crime, you're the same people that try to push that shit on other, less homogeneous, regions that such an approach would not be effective.

We'd ignore you, but you liberals think you know what's best for everybody and force us to adhere via the judicial system, thereby taking our inalienable state rights away.That's exactly why we have crime problems in the South. Basically, our hands are tied.

I will note, Chicago and LA are misrepresented in your map. But you would try to skew facts, wouldn't you..

By the way, you remind me of those Eurocucks that for the past decade or two have been pushing their liberal agenda, lampooning, mocking, and satirizing the West's way of life as if their pussified approach to government is superior to ours. Look how Europe has turned out. The EU was raping them while their migrant overlords weren't filling their holes. They needed Brexit and a boost in the economy. Are they laughing now? Nope, just in denial.

Good luck with your holier than thou, cuck attitude.

So what about Montana and North Dakota then?

Ah yes

One out of fifty

And one of the smaller states at that

My bad burger overlord, you sure showed me the error of my ways with a whopping one state with less gun crime than Canada

Moreover, why are nigger states, with the exception of one, still better off than Russia?

It really is just the spics and nigs. Whites and yellows have lower crime rates than most of Europe.

Crazy mormons, meth, and reservations.

Violent cattle encounters.

Niggers

North Dakota was cursed with an oil boom, which led to a massive increase in the murder rate. North Dakota's murder rate in 2008 - the year before the boom - was 0.8 per 100,000.

Montana has more than its share of Mexicans. Pic related.

> Judging by your coy inference that Northern cuck states do better by taking a soft approach against crime, you're the same people that try to push that shit on other, less homogeneous, regions that such an approach would not be effective.

I understand your suspicion, but I'm basically a neofascist. I am being coy, but it's in the other direction. If anything, you guys need to fire up the death chambers a whole lot more.

>I will note, Chicago and LA are misrepresented in your map.

It's state-based, so, cities get blended into the overall population of the state.

You missed and quoted the wrong person.

>but I'm basically a neofascist
I had it all wrong, why didn't you just say so? Also, that only paints a sliver of the picture. What else are you?

>It's state-based, so, cities get blended into the overall population of the state.
Yes, I know. That is what my problem with it was. It's like having one nigger in a group of ten people, and saying that each of the six whites and the three Hispanics have a 10% chance of mugging you.

damn coke fiends are a southern menace

hehe

Grandpa, tell me 'bout the good ol' days. When if'n a nigra got uppity you'd leave 'em gutshot in a ditch.