Memes aside last nights episode was pretty kino

memes aside last nights episode was pretty kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADB7oozxPA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its exactly what i hoped they would do so it definitely has me interested again, its too bad its sandwiched in a subpar season.

It was too good. It shows how incompetently made the rest of the series has been. The next episode will suck by comparison.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

Well it's an interdimensional cable episode so yeah...

Up up up up upvote
rick n morty style
Heyyyyyy epic subreddit

Up up up upvote
Rick n morty style

only episode this season i haven't had an issue with. seemed pretty competent.

>memes aside
>kino
back you go

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIGGER, MORTY!

I'M NIGGER RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do those bodyguard ricks listen to evil morty? or do we think he is remote controlling them?

it makes me uncomfortable how racistly his lips are drawn

kek is this an edit or for reals from the show

from the show. its a multiverse variation of Rick

Yeah, I also hate it when I meet an asian in real life and they have squinty eyes.

I'm like "dude, fucking really? Are you really perpetuating that stereotype?"

It was fuckin amazing. love this entire season
Roiland is a genius

When For the damaged coda kicks in

Last episode was the best episode we've had all season.

it was probably 'better' than plenty of S2 too.

the season hasn't been that great so far apart from the first episode but yeah this is one of the best of the entire show

Episodse 5,6, where good aswell.

But 7 is one of the best the show has ever produced.

reminder there are people who didn't like this episode.

reminder these people want the show to just be wacky shenanigans at all times.

reminder these people are the reason they hired all the women writers.

Well I mean, it wasn't the funniest episode ever. It was really well put together. If you're only in it for the laughs, I could see why somebody might not love it.

Is president Morty the same Morty that put a chip on his Rick and created a dome protected by Morty´s?

>women writers.
Disgusting

yes. Did you not watch the episode? It was even subtle.

Judging by the evidence pictures floating at the end, and the music played during the council killings, I think so

Isn't justin roiland part of this too. Where dan harmon wants to flesh out the charcters and the world and have neat science fiction concepts and Justin roiland wants wacky sci fi movie references and arguments about atheism and reddit shit. Or am I mixing the two up

It's not this time around

>arguments about atheism and reddit shit
where is everyone getting this from?

Africans have fuller lips. How is this racist?

>Slow Ri- uh, Tall Morty?
Why didn't they go for "Retard Rick"? That's what Season 1 Rick and Morty would've done.

it was great, I was hoping they'd return to either the citadel or the remains of the galactic federation after dealing with them both in the first episode

>m..morty god isn't real m..morty
>*burrppp*
>its all j..just chemicals in your brain m..morty
>PICKLE RICCCKKKKKK

If it wasn't clear by the same music used for Evil Morty's first reveal, they literally show pictures of Evil Morty floating by the whistle-blower's hand.

best of the season by far. i was surprised how much shit they managed to cram in one single episode

It was. R&M has been steadily declining in quality over it's total run, and this episode is most likely just an outlier. I loved this episode, but I'm sure next week we'll just get more divorce garbage.

>yfw the sequel to this episode has different writers and they completely fuck it up with le donald drumpf references

Yep, really is. Good thing they're getting more into worldbuilding.

>Next episode shows juggling rick with a toupee and an orange tan

You must realize you are getting triggered by events you are imagining right

>it's a cuck and normie thread

You have to go back

a legitimately retarded rick wouldn't be in the citadel, only ricks who've got the genetic material necessary to be a super genius.

He probably got lead poisoning or something during childhood (or drank a boatload of wood alcohol) that would have fucked up his development but could've been cloned to make a viable super-genius.

I know right? Look at this racist stereotype as well

>giant lips
>gorilla tier nose

How do they keep getting away with it?

That was apart of the social commentary. Instead of saying he was the dumbest rick...he said hey man...you are the best of the lower class.

false, its actually gotten better each season, with just pickle rick being the necessary all-time-low for the last episode to be the all-time-high.

You're confusing the waning novelty for a decline in quality.

Because he's the president

init lol. justin roiland's new policy on forced diversity within the writing team is really fucking the third season up

yeah black people should be drawn just like white people

the bodyguards are just the kind of lower class wageslave ricks his campaign appealed to.

Yea he's EM, the same music... He's got the remote control tech

its actually taking the strain off the male writers to do wacky one-off bullshit so they can write episodes like the last one.

You could tell how hard they were struggling in season 2 when they did a second inter-dimensional television episode.

Stop the whitewashing

I bet this Rick's favorite movie is Bruce Almighty

>its actually gotten better each season

>ywn taste the wholesome goodness of a simple rick's simple wafer
life is suffering

what are you a white supremacist? are you white cis male?

>show is reddit af
>it's also kino af

i'm conflicted, but sometimes the upboaters get it right

I just liked the way they established that the next I-D cable episode would be something new, and a catalogue of morties worst experiences should be pretty funny. Or it will be all over the top leg breaking stuff and be shit. Either way it should be fun.

This is the best season yet desu. Better animation, more intricate plotting, no dance scenes yet, deeper character development and world building. Although the toxic episode and the thunderdome episode were not quite as good as the rest imo.

Toxic ep was better than >IM PICKLE RIIIIIIICK LELE

It was shit
Lack of actual jokes and bullshit lore building

naw pickle rick had a secret of nimh thing going on, toxic rick was boring

Only good episode of the season after s01e01 to be desu fämaflimfläms

youtube.com/watch?v=ADB7oozxPA4

I'm sure they'll make it real for a limited time

While I don't like the memeification of the "I'M ____ RICK!!!" thing, I do think that episode was great, and the toxic episode had the nice open and the fight between the ricks was cool, but overall it was subpar.

>those racist lips

how do we make this a big deal?

If you're deriving any sort of vicarious feelings from watching rick and morty (or any other escapist media) then you already know what they taste like.

>we
Kill yourself, faggot.

What's with the sound mastering on these episodes? I have to crank up the volume to max to hear conversation and then the sound effects break my ear drums

>how do we make this a big deal?

you can't. the black teenager joke at the beginning was probably more racist and even that isn't a big deal.

magapedes pls go and stay go

Watching Rick and Morty has never made me felt like a vicar

Song of my youth

Pic related

pickle rick was good in the sense of how, even stripped to absolutely nothing (being a pickle) rick was still master of his universe.

It just got stupid once the rat-suit assembly line happened. Then more moronic once the "I wrote this when I was a kid and have wanted this character to be a reality my entire life" character came into play. Then it reached the height of stupidity once the idiot family counselor started talking to rick.

The episode started off half-decent with beth acting like she knew what rick was up to, but just wanted to hear him say it, then the scatterbrained writer completely forgot about that part and suddenly beth needed the shit-eating self-insert to tell her what she had already indicated she knew.

kill yourself

all humans are the same duh

well shit

i knew that was too good to be original

Ep 2 3 and 4 were garbage. The rest are good.

Pickle rick was fine imho, what I really hated was that guardians of galaxy or whatever parody with super heroes, this one was literally shit. Like absolute shit, not making this episode would be better than releasing it.

Pickle rick and toxic rick feel like those unnecessary anime fillers.

The 7th episode is top tier tho. Let's hope next episodes will focus on the main plotline instead of on shitty fillers.

one of the best episodes of the series

The next episode is interdimensional cable but with Morty's deleted memories. Watch the clip on YT.

Pickle Rick was just bland. But yeah Vindicators was outright garbage.

I think that Rick and Morty and other cartoons are usually best as Episodic series. Exploring a single interesting subject gives them complete freedom aside from recurring characters. Simpsons, Futurama, and Southpark all did fine as episodic series for a long time with only minor bits of continuity.

Trouble is when they change it to a serialized series and then focus it all on boring family """drama""" that women thinks is poignant or subversive. If they do any "arcs" it should be minor stuff like evil-morty as an antagonist.

I cringed internally at the counciller. In fact the whole marriage/divorce subplot is cringy garbage.

>good episodes are written by men
>bad episodes are written by women
why does it have to be true

I don't want to be a sexist

I watched the episode and THEN looked up the writers to avoid confirmation bias, and every single time the bad episodes were written by women

I couldn't cringe too hard, as they broadcast up front she was a shit-eating know-nothing.

Please don't bring him into this.

back2plebbit

Does that artist not understand why people exaggerate features?

Blame the female writers that came up with it to "empower" Summer and Beth, despite her already being the man in the relationship

Same exact thing happened to me. The episodes they wrote feel like fanfiction.

daily reminder that this show is for unemployed/underemployed people

There is nothing sexist in knowing women don't have to be good at anything to receive praise. It's just the shitty nature of the reality in which we are all trapped, forever.

cant do that for non whites tho ;) or you are hitler

care to elaborate?

>Rickmancing the stone (AKA Mad Max)
>LMAO Pickle Rick!
>Vindicators (LMAO shit my pants)

Its actually kind of fucking incredible. All three of those were the ones with unnecessary family drama, blunt or stupid jokes, and which used relatively uninspired parodies as their basis mainly.

Rick's silence in that episode concedes that she had a point.

Or at least that's what the writers wanted us to think.

I've always found it super hard to empathise with their points of view. Yes, Jerry is pathetic but the two women in his life just come across as horrible, knowitall vindictive people who the writers keep letting loose with long-winded, smug speeches about how awful Jerry is.

literally every aspect of modern society is for underemployed people. Drugs, politics, escapism, gambling, prostitutes, etc, everything. Its all to keep the underemployed majority fine with how shit literally everything is.

The only other movie parody in the show was basically Jurrasic Park inside a body, and even that was probably the worst episode of that season.