SICARIO

First movie ive ever seen where the main female protagonist is portrayed as a REAL female. Self-righteous, spineless, weak. Daddy's little girl wanting to do a man's job and failing miserably.

This movie gets alot of praise but it doesnt get enough for what it actually nails. The most pitch-perfect representation of the 21st century female. Even including juicy bits like sleeping with the first chad she meets in a bar although she knows shes in danger - ironically said guy was hired to kill her.

And the funniest thing about all of this. No one actually has a problem with that. Even the most bitter feminist is probably even praising the movie for such a "brave and modern" portrayal.

>This movie gets alot of praise but it doesnt get enough for what it actually nails. The most pitch-perfect representation of the 21st century female. Even including juicy bits like sleeping with the first chad she meets in a bar although she knows shes in danger

Such an odd, dorky lens through which to view media my man. le feminist boogeyman, who cares.

>And the funniest thing about all of this. No one actually has a problem with that.
Our guy Villeneuve has ascended all that.

thats just how storytelling works out when it bothers with believable characters.

I mean watch breaking bad and tell me again how easy it is being a man and how hard females got it in this patriarchal society.

The important thing is there is revelation, no ascension, nothing for Blunt's character.

In the end she is faced with the cold hard truth that she isnt made for the job she thought she could do.

Hell, even DelToros character says she should settle in a small town and pump out some babies.

Not a single feminist has watched this movie. That's how you know it's a great film.

thanks for your input on this film divorced depressed guy in his 50s, now please go back yo your faggot nest at r/theredpill

we get it, you're a frustrated beta

But she does a good job as a cop before she ends up with the spooks, I don't understand wha- oh wait never mind.

can someone post a bluray quality screen of this?

>REAL female
>Self-righteous, spineless, weak
isn't it past your bedtime?

congratulations on completely failing to understand the movie.

dispose of yourself.

sicario 2 when
i need more operatorkino

She was a shitty character and a dead weight for the movie.
Anyone who appreciated it did so for the well directed action scenes anyways.

>First movie ive ever seen where the main female protagonist is portrayed as a REAL female
Watch more film.

I hate how this film makes men feel. A particular type of man that is.

next year
no blunt and different director though so i'm not watching

Breaking Bad Hank couldnt habdle the cartel fights either. is he a woman?

mybe you should kys then

He's just a character on a show that should have ended in three seasons.

how has this man became only so based only on his 50?

>fargo season2
>shot caller
>sicario

>different director
Trash it.

>no mention of Burn Notice
First three seasons or so are addictive as fuck.

Lmao this. I remember watching a streetcar named desire for the first time

>LITERALLY no argument
Damn roasties, settle down with the butthurt lmao

Is this the same Big Bank Hank that was a rapper?