Im a pure german, why won't pol accept this?

Im a pure german, why won't pol accept this?

>tfw Germanic with black hair and black eyes
Because antisemitism.

you look like a turk to me

I accept you user.

Because you straight up look Portuguese, guess how I know how a portuguese looks.

Are you sure your "father" is really your father?

>claims to be German
>looks like some kind of Greco-Turkish rape-baby

Hmm, really makes you think..

>Im a pure german

Sure thing, Rahim

>tfw in reality you see a Germanic name and someone with dark eyes and hair your echo quotes flair up and suddenly there's parentheses' all around my previously Germanic name
Yeah, sure.

OP even has thick eyebrows and a long (albeit straight) nose.

Germanic (which includes Anglo Saxon) and some Mediterranean aren't too dissimilar in facial features, so when more melanin is involved people assume they're not actually German.

Again, antisemitism.

>tfw brown eyes and dishwater blonde hair
>tfw considered white by society and therefore not able to claim minority benefits
>tfw considered non-white by Sup Forums and therefore Will hang on the day of the rope

Truly the worst of both worlds

black hair/eyes >>>>>> blond hair light colored eyes
be proud

you look like fucking sylar from heroes

Your mom banged a Mexican-American soldier. Just be grateful it wasn't a nigger, user.

you may not be germanic but i might pass you as white

a lot of people from turkey, especially from the west, are very european

because you're not even european, get the fuck out of proper civilisation roach

Turk detected

>Again, antisemitism.

Meaning?

Are you me?

>TFW OP IS A FAGGOT

>1 post by this ID

Meaning people assume people with Germanic names without blonde hair and blue eyes are Jewish rather than actually Germanic. Sup Forums especially fed into the "all Germans have blonde hair and blue eyes" shit.

In Australia, people don't actually know what Jews look like since unlike Americans, who expect Jews to sound like they're from New York, Australian Jews don't sound any different and thus Australians don't learn to recognise them.

So you know what people think of the patrilineally Germanic but matrolinially Sicilian? They think I'm a Jew. And yeah, white people actually aren't that bad. White women are, but regardless Muslims are the worst. One Arab guy wouldn't talk to me for months until I told him I was German/Italian (because fuck explaining Sicily).

Again, Sup Forums will not accept a dark pigmented Germanic because antisemitism. Most of them don't know what Jews look like too.

You look like some mixed shit skin

Ah, I see what you mean. The thing is that Jews have co-opted the whole Semitic thingy to mean only themselves because they're the "special snowflakes". In reality there are many more Semitic people. In fact, the Palestinians are just as Semitic as Jews.

Come one guys, its 2016!

>So you know what people think of the patrilineally Germanic but matrolinially Sicilian?
Not white

You've obviously got a lot of Slavic ancestry. What were your male ancestors' jobs at the end of WW2?

can confirm

Give money for destroying Warsaw in 1939 asshole

Sure you are mehmet

>Im a pure german
and I'm pure european, but Sup Forums won't accept it either.

There is no way.

I am 100% Italian and have lighter eyes, hair and skin then you.

Not gonna happen if you were pure.

You literally look like an avarage Turkish teen user. Stop this denial at once and come back to your roots!

Yeah, go back to your roots

Are all American's this stupid?

I am pure English, and I don't give a fuck what 4 chan accepts.

u got some sandnig in u

Theres no way.

He might be the new Germanic which is Arab.

Let me guess you look the same so are defending him?

Poor feto :(

This was a nice objective list.

Hitler would've gassed you. You don't even look like Goebbels and he was pure German with brown eyes and hair.

>Are all American's this stupid?

American's what?

No he wouldn't. I didn't work like that fucking retard

you look like a turk a doubt you are a germ

this.