What Should Red Pilled Blacks Do?

>American black culture is horrible
>Insecure, lazy, violent, degenerate and anti-intellectual
>82% of american black women are overweight

Why shouldn't I race mix?

I dated a black Czech foreign exchange student once. She was nice.

However i literally cannot find:
>thin black woman
>showers twice a day
>non retarded name
>feminine and non aggressive

Face it Sup Forums. I have to racemix. Either with a white, asian, or latina woman.

Black culture isn't horrible

Bump

I hear you. Don't blame you. I think the real reason behind the shitiness of the culture of american blacks is your women.

Go get a 1st/2nd gen African immigrant girl, they are typically feminine, and I've dated a feminine the past.

>American black culture is horrible

Yes it is.

You are completely and objectively wrong.

Confirmed. Black culture isn't bad per-se. It's laid the ground for lots of good music. They can dance, have rhythm and have soul.

Look at Jazz look at Blues

White culture is objectively shit.

of course it's a fucking leaf as usual

>showers twice a day
wait, i only shower once a day, am i fucking up?

also, op, obviously the only choice is to kill yourself. do your part to rid the world of your kind

Modern black culture has no redeeming qualities, despite having significant contributions to the entertainment industry 40+ years ago.

Define a new race. Blacks are all lumped in as one, but there's a clear difference between Morgan Freeman and a pygmy.

Are we talking about modern black culture or pre-welfare black culture.

Get cucked leafy, come spend the night in south Chicago if you think black culture here is good.

filter out the coalburners for whitey

In 70-80 years, with less white babies, everything is going to change. Rich minority groups will be considered white, others will not.

It will be:
>Indians, Asians, Whites vs. Blacks, Latinos, and cucked Whites

There will be more mixed people than ever.

get a mexican

fuck an asian girl and we can talk shit about azns together

That statis wrong and the realstat doesnt take into account black women have bigger ass n titties than other types of women. Im white racist and i think black women are beautiful yourelucky you can be with them and gave your kid look like you

Get a black girl from Haiti or Africa. They exist.

When married, it is simple to change one's name
I don't understand the 2x daily shower thing?
Are blacks that dirty they must be scrubbed every 8 hours? (Assuming 8 hours of sleep?)

Then 18% of them aren't fat.

You only need to find one.

Morgan Freeman does not represent modern blacks, in fact he has been ostracized by his community for calling them out.

That was 70 years ago. This is like you saying Russian culture is good because od Tchaikowsky and Nabokov.

Um no. We have problems of our own. Last we need is a confused pardo doing dindu shit like Brazil. OP needs to go to Brazil.

Date the Czech girl again, Czechs aren't white anyway so it doesn't matter
Or date a kike and dilute the kike gene pool

I don't like hip-hop or rap and all that gangsta shit they produce is literal garbage. I don't know what happened but blacks can do better. Fact.

If racemixing was as you describe it we would have no problem with it. We resent the obvious full court press, not a harmless one-off with solid justifications.

this, who the hell showers twice a day?

you are not redpilled until you realize you are one of your own and cannot be without your own, its as simple as that. Racemixing gives you the worst of both races 8 times out of 10 so do not for the love your self racemix

People who work.

Also this

True, the poorest communities have the most race mixing. Middle class and up (IE asian and half of whites) dont typically breed outside their race.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>showers twice a day

African women can be very feminine, depending on their background. Most prefer white dudes too.

>white culture is shit
If it wasn't for white culture you wouldn't be sitting comfortably behind your computer shitposting. What accomplishments have blacks made? Get fucked
Lurk more
>look at jazz and blues
That comes from a different time user, and the African Americans who were good at it were a very select few.
not just that, Jazz and Blues are not part of contemporary black culture in any way shape or form
Black jazz musicians act pretty white

How's this Tyrone, the most beneficial thing you could do for America and the White race would be to either move back to Africa or kill yourself. There's enough mongrels here already, we don't need more on the basis of some nigger being "redpilled".

% of american black women are overweight
kek, that's rough

jews

Możemy robić/być więcej/lepszy ale prawdopodobne tak się nie stanie.

black ppl smell different

You should race mix with a Jew and associate with a non-loser culture as quickly as possible.

I give it to women of all colors, cause its my rite. Women control the sex, so if they arent choosing some weak dude to fuck, then he needs to step it up. I would not have a kid with anyone other than eurasian though. I want my kid to look like me.

poland can;t into space

thats a tough question OP. not all black women are horrible though. i work with a gem of a black woman who is smart, hardworking, and sweet-natured. they are out there bro. maybe try going to church to meet one?

Then fuck Mexicans.
Enough of them to go around.

Then you're not trying hard enough.

>African Woman
>Feminine

top kek

Compared to what?

We should meme Black men and Jewish women being a preferred mix into existence. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

There's a lot of hot jewesses around my neighborhood. Large breasts, brunettes, freckles, etc.

I think I just might go for it

>Why shouldn't I race mix?

Because Africa is waiting for redpilled blacks to return and build it into a metropolis.

It's been waiting for thousands of years.

USA can't into closed cycle staged combustion engines.

>eurasian
hello elliot 2 electric boogaloo

btw racemix assumes you have a kid with another race not sex, although sex in excess is a result of poor judgement and mishandling.

Believe it or not, have had some better times with African qt's than some western white girls. They aren't my preference though, by a long shot. They just wanted some real good white dick, and they also weren't spoiled fat bitches.

OP, you're not looking hard enough. Move past the city and the suburbian easy black women. You'd think high quality black women would be easy to find lol? They're usually with their compatriots at the higher echelons of society. If they're not subhuman status they're usually way up in academia or business they wouldn't waste time dating black guys either.

Honestly thought I applaud you for not going the easy route and race mixing. Traditionalism at its finest.

The problem is, that you're not creating a future for you kind that way you dumb nigger

Think about it, if you're not the typical basketball american, not lazy,violent, or degenerate.
Wouldn't you want to spread your genes into your black children to lift your race from the hole its built around it?

If you mix you're just gonna get a fucking mulatto baby with shit genes, no identity, etc...

Don't do it man, not because i dont want coalburners, but because i want you take your race to its next level

Behave themselves during this time of judgement.

Pretend to pray to God (since niggers can't conceptualize the metaphysical) that White people will show them mercy.

There are some mondo cool niggers, but they're going to have to lay fucking low and cozy up real nice with their White friends or we'll take off into space on a rocket and say "So Long and Thanks For All the Peanut Butter!"

Poland CAN screen door into submarine

black people stopped dancing in the 80s man. crack epidemic and gangster rap and thug culture made black people fucking lame. i wish blacks were 70s blacks again.

SORRY BRO BUT QUALITY BLACK PUSSY BELONGS TO WHITE COCK

Jewish girls tend to have awful entitlement mentalities. Fuck them, but don't date.

>Black culture isn't bad per-se

>Rape
>Murder
>Assault
>Glorifying violence
>Unwed mothers
>Collecting welfare

Yep, it's not bad at all.

thats fucking amazing

>closed cycle staged combustion engines

On our shuttles bro

U know....the ones we into space with

I fucking WISH I was a red pilled black.

> go and get ANY degree
> easily aquire bullshit government job due to diversity
> do some video ads on the side due to diversity
> find a fellow red pilled black chick, this could be difficult but it would increase diversity points and white affinity for us.

Probably stay away from having kids due to regression to the mean.

Italians are jews with good food

I would prefer a white wife, but presented with a bitchy white girl and a good asian one, I'd go yellow in a heart beat, just as long as her family all lived in the USA.

Russian :^)
The USA claimed the metallurgy would never be developed. The Russians proved them wrong. After which the USA bought a shit tonne of them from the USSR.

OP try an African chick? They are very traditionalist and seem pretty sweet. My black coworker friend swears Africans are racist towards African Americans though ... ?

Don't say things you can't take back.....

I know leaf, but still baka

that 1920s jazz shit from new orleans is ok

modern black culture is trash though...its just sex and thuggery

They r from Pratt &Whitney

Copernicus was Italian

Worst relationship drama I have ever seen have always been because of Italian women.

Italians Made America Great Again

Both presidential candidates mothers was Italian

yeah since jewish women are big SJWs the "date a black guy to prove your not racist" angle is pretty effective

Yea jews love black people, you are correct

The metallurgy was developed by the USSR and were the first to build it. The USA purchased a lot of those in a warehouse in Soviet Russa back in the 60's. USA has learned how they made them. The USA thought the metal required could not be developed because it requires a type that can take high amounts of pressure.

Russia and USA both took rocket tech from the germans. USA got the better scientists because Russia scared the shit out of them.

I honestly think American black culture is particularly bad.

There are problems here as well, but you wouldn't have much problem finding a reasonably intelligent pleasant black girl here or in England.

Part of it is the slavery/race thing in america… but I think part of it is the large numbers of blacks in the US allow them to form black parallel cultures outside the norms of western culture.

The US is the only first world country with a quasi black nation operating inside of it.

Other countries have blacks, but not enough to alter the mainstream way of doing things (i.e. the white way)… there are certain standards and expectations people are supposed to respect…and no sub-culture to retreat into.

No you don't. If I was a tall and muscular black man (Idris Elba) i'd be ok with it, probably love it. But i get all the bullshit that comes with being without any of the benefits.

>walk into store
>clerks follow you and check up on you
>know that most shop lifters look just like you
>move into wealthy neighborhood
>neighbors are distrustful
>don't fault them

Fuck this. I'm 5'8, bald, and average looking black dude with a 5" dick. No benefits whatsoever.

I'm honestly considering joining the mormon church or going for a mailordwr wife.

Ya we buy the best stuff and then make it better

Thats why we moon and you not even ever at all

Also, Copernicas was Italian

I'm talking about the closed cycle combustion engines. They are Russian in origin. Similar to Intel using Russian military technologies.

Slavery literally has no connection to the bad behavior of modern blacks in America. It didn't affect them before the civil rights era, but after welfare and drugs, thats when it imploded.

also Drake and Lenny Kravitz are black&jew, use that to your advantage.

lets just assume you arent a dumb violent ape (lol yeah right). even if you are in the top 1% of the top 1% of niggers and you can assimilate into white culture, thats no guarentee your offspring will. your children will be almost as likely as any other black child to be biologically predisposed towards behavior that created the black culture you described. if you really arent as bad as all the other niggers you'll realise that having children (even halfbreed abominations) is just perpetuating that which you hate, and the only thing youre doing is fulfilling your own selfish desire to have children, which is exactly what a nigger would do and why they dont fit in with whites

Go back to Africa

I can't argue you there. USA is pretty good tech-wise.

it sucks being black, have you considered bleaching?

#MakeBlacksWhiteAgain

We are racist towards black Americans. The Africans that come over are smart enough to meet immigration requirements and look down on dumb black Americans.

There however no Africans around me. And i hate my home country (and continent) with a burning passion.

>I have to racemix
>either with a white, asian, or latina woman

Yeah my advice would be a latina, nigger.

First of all, faggot, why do you have a picture of John Coltrane up when you're talking shit about African-American culture?

Secondly, I second what said about first/second generation African/Caribbean girls. As much as white Americans may think they hate American blacks, these people HATE American blacks and think they waste all of the resources they have access to as American citizens. There has been a sort of brain drain of the top tier African-Americans into their communities. I'm talking to one of these girls who went to Harvard and is currently in the top tier of her scientific field. Easily smarter than any retard on this board.

Finally, I would like to personally vouch for moving to Atlanta. There is virtually every type of black person you can imagine here.

Or you could just kill yourself. Whichever works best.

We'll see honestly, i think i'll just go for jews. I know a few pretty ones.

Witcher 3 best thing from Poland

Also, Copernicus was Italian

nigga, they don't need to shower twice a day lol

70's blacks were crazier than now.

Yes those two celebrty men prove this phenomena in my mind, look at how helpful jews were to blacks during the civil rights era

The black community still loves the jews based on their tireless efforts for equality

Welfare encourages broken families. It provides big financial incentives to just not get married. And drugs destroyed families. Without families there is no structure and guidance and everything devolves and goes feral.

I suspect OP has something like a decent family/structure?

No they don't. Jews are just lumped in with Anglos and europeans as a whole.

Yea they still eat people in Africa

White people never should have given them the wheel and writing they just used it to fuck up faster