GOD IS DEAD

AND WE KILLED HIM

>the following video is a pilot for a kids show that will air on Nickelodeon in Spring of 2017

youtu.be/0mfLvaSWdyo

WAKE ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

babyloveyourbody.tumblr.com/ask
youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6r_G1LLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=YJuc2R7dykc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>the following video is a pilot for a kids show that will air on Nickelodeon in Spring of 2017

Source. Seems like a shitty youtube project by weirdos.

nah desu

Yeah, that's not ever happening.

>why'd you make me watch this weird ass thing?

no way its Nickelodeon, 2017.

No.

Did Nick make a TV where a Bull fucks a blonde loli?

Jesus fucking christ I wanna die now

>Implying you can kill an omnipotent omnipresent omniscient being

I just watched that.

It's not. Nice try though.

the fuck are you talking about

This isn't ok

Holy fuck hitler was right

Weimerica

We didnt kill him. He killed himself.

>He doesn't know

Every day we drift further from God's light

On the contrary.
We are creating him. But that's another matter.

fuck off you lying cunt

There's a nigger that wrote a story (movie?) called "The Cuckold" about some nigger muh dikking a white man's white wife.

Then Nick' let that same nigger create a kid's show which featured a white leading lady character with a black boyfriend and a white beta orbiter.

The show was called Bella and the BULLdogs.

I'd rather my kids watch Anita getting gangbanged by 30 big buff black men with 10 inch cocks as big as a beer can.

>oh shit he doesn't know

But yeah, they pretty much did - Bella and the Bulldogs, not exactly openly showing her get fucked but she crushes on the black football player while a white whiney Jew beta orbits her.

The guy who created it also made a movie called "The Cuckold," pic related. Tell me his shit isn't intentional.

>can't wake up

This scene was in that movie.

So on one hand that clip is from 2014 and the description says nothing about it being on TV rather than just a web series.

On the other hand it still exists.

This is genuinely frightening. What is wrong with these actors and producers? Why are they making this? Do they have a conscience?

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

They have one like Lena Dunham has one -
They're all queer child molesters.

Nice source you have there

The parents will get the joke, the kids won't.
Sounds like a lot of jokes in most Disney movies.

And people wonder why the next judgement will be by fire.

babyloveyourbody.tumblr.com/ask

report that shit for sexual content--->sugesstive but without nudity

Can we start shooting yet?

Was this kikery actually produced with children in mind?

Holy hell

We're fucked. Kill me please. I don't want to grow old in this world.

>since the 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

>where is proof of it getting on tv

If it is true it's going on children's tv then that's it. I had enough. No more.

It real

₩ĀĶĔ MÉ ÜP

wowo this feels so retro even now , imagine what it will look like 10 years from now, hahha

No wonder I liked CN more. Their shows proved to be have more longlasting presensce. And had way better animation right down to color

Hey USA, it would be really, really REALLY nice if you kept your own degeneracy there. We, the rest of the world, don't want it. Thxbye

Ohh look its another Sup Forums i wasted my time on bullshit , i hope you suffer the second death faggot

We must secure a future free of liberalism

OP, why are you such a faggot?
>here's (((h3h3))) reaction to this obscure shit from 2 years ago

>>pilot for Nick show in 2017
>New Nick show
Fucking normies
This thing is old asf and made by some retarder feminist group
no doutbt it will one day be the standard for Common Core schools
Not yet though
>Pinwheel pinwheel spinning around look at my pinwheel and see what I found

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6r_G1LLEI

am I the only thing that thinks this is catchy

it makes me want to vomit knowing what it is but FUCK what is wrong with me

edit: nevermind
I'm insane, sage

Wait, I don't get this. Please explain.

>that part at 2:40

Fucking hell how new are you

Why

Your god isn't real. You people are such a joke. We're all laughing at you.

Wasn't this on h3h3?

Every day the speck of light I see is dimmed.

Fucking Dan !

woah!take away your children from the tv!

I guess new enough to not have seen this trite. How the fuck did something like this happen?

Rabbits reproduce like fucking crazy. We're good at multiplying (in number).

REV UP THEM GASCHAMBERS BOYS WE ARE GOING TO WAR

Idk about you but I unironically enjoyed that.
The weird accent, the obligatory black tranny, the nineties clothing and especially how it suddenly turned into a sex-positive version of Kraina Grzybów.
7/10 would watch again.

God fucking dammit I had almost forgotten about this shit. Fuck you OP, fuck you.

Im sure it was intentional comedy
its weird and tasteless humor but it was intended to be funny

Everyone just wasted their time in this thread. Baby Love Your Body has been a feminist meme for a long time now. These people make whacky youtube vids about this kind of shit. This is not airing on TV ever. You people just got baited into sitting in this thread.

those are jokes intended for the parents who have to sit through the movie with their brats.
have you ever watched the shrek movies? kids probably wont get half of the jokes there.

You should have been here back then when all the bella and the bulldogs memes were fresh and everyone was just finding out about it

good times

youtube.com/watch?v=YJuc2R7dykc
This is some MDE shit

Humanity was a mistake

>Europeans

>by shlomo shekelberg

>Cunt

fucking hell it made me giggle.

I am done. I am officially done, Sup Forums. I have browsed Sup Forums since its inception in 2003 and other imageboards since 1998. I've seen shit, but I've never been this disturbed up until this one moment in my life. Everything I've done, every thing I've seen, everything that's built up to this video, has not prepared me for this. My mind is scrambled, I am confused and all I feel is rage.

What the actual fuck is happening Sup Forums? What the actual fuck is this shit? Where the hell did Western Civilization, as a collective, go wrong? I am fucking mad, Sup Forums. I don't think we can ever recover from this shit. This filth is aimed at our fucking children.

who the fuck cares

Ok, see you tomorrow.

>published 17. sept 2014

yea, no.

>I have browsed Sup Forums since its inception in 2003 and other imageboards since 1998
>but I still fell for some bullshit vid without source that can be verified

this is oooold

Omg deep propaganda

Funny how I always thought parents were too stupid or out of touch when they complained about what the TV is projecting into today's homes. Now I'm seeing degenerate shit being promoted and I can't help but wonder which stuff subversively infiltrated me as a kid.
Was it maybe intentional that Baloo never wore any pants and had kid as copilot and ape as best friend?

>jew
>bought it on a yard sale

"Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts." -- Rev 9:21

Suicide is the new red ..

Support Eugenic Donate your organs now !

Dan "Hold her tight if she tries to fight" Schneider!
FFS

In 1968, they wanted to ban Sesame Street because puppets were going to interact with humans.
And in 2016, they are actually OK with this gay abomination for kids to watch?!??

>2014.sept.17
Yeah, no.

All the people in that video are considered educated with their liberal arts degrees.

kek