Is there a food more red pilled than a philly cheese steak?

Is there a food more red pilled than a philly cheese steak?

Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP4UZ3vmQ54
youtube.com/watch?v=BMV5T1QyAhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's basically the equivalent to eating out a vag that's been fucked by a thousand nigger dicks

I hope Trump bans Canadians from Sup Forums via executive order.

>onions

I don't like sloppy sammiches

This is a shit thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

WTF I hate cheese steaks now

UP

>Tons of meat
>Delicious cheese
It's like you want to be a sissy or something

>Not liking onions
As expected by a spic

>Being unpatriotic of one of your best original foods
Cuck

I like it when I'm high as fuck but it is basically like diving into a sloppy vagina

PORK FRITTER
O
R
K

F
R
I
T
T
E
R

youtube.com/watch?v=NP4UZ3vmQ54

youtube.com/watch?v=BMV5T1QyAhI

Why North Americans always spam this board with fat fucks food™ -threads?

You fucking leaf know this thread will be deleted

It would be hard to beat.

>Meat
>cheese
>onions (grilled preferably)

Im a couple of hours north from Philly. Occasionally we will drive just to get cheesesteaks at one of the all night places.
Summer night, 3 am, south philly (Italian and Irish). There's an etiquette- You have to order in Soup Nazi shorthand (2 Wit 1 Witout!) and move on to the next window. You want a coke, you have to go to a completely different window. Say something stupid like 'Id like to order a cheesesteak' and they may not even serve you.

Get your steaks. Grease already coming through the paper. Hot, juicy, cheesy. The rolls...only one local Italian bakery makes them all. The rolls are incredible just by themselves. Chewy, substantial enough to hold up, but they don't take away from the meat. There is more meat than roll. Meat juices and cheese soak in just enough.

Sit outside, hot summer night. Boisterous italians and irish saunter-sway in line, hitting up the cheesesteaks after their Mummer's meetings finish in the bars. Cops doing a roll-by. Half the goombas waving to the cops; that's their kid sister's husband's brother Vinnie. Look around while you're savoring, and you realize there are 50 foot high murals of great Italian singers on the brick walls in the neighborhood- Sinatra, Lanza, Dean Martin

Four hour drive both ways, plus some tolls, but damn its worth it.

DONT FORGET THE MUMMERS THIS YEAR POL

why would you write all this wall of text to describe your gluttonous and disgusting habits?

Why the fuck you even come here? This thread is for news and politics, not to talk about Fat Fucks Food™

Kys you reindeer eating fuck

>You want a coke
>not birch beer
kys

>There's an etiquette- You have to order in Soup Nazi shorthand (2 Wit 1 Witout!) and move on to the next window. You want a coke, you have to go to a completely different window. Say something stupid like 'Id like to order a cheesesteak' and they may not even serve you.

That's all a bunch of bullshit to fool tourists. No one cares how you order it.

Anything with Pork is more Red-Pilled. Arabs love opening up Sub and Chicken Wings shops around here.

My vote for most Red-Pilled is BBQ Ribs.

As long as you don't buy it from Pat's or Gino's in South Philly, it is.
And NO fucking Cheez Wiz!

NOPE.

Only thing on the same level is chili cheese fries

>never tasted a philly cheese steak
help

What's redpilled about greasy food and overcooked meat ?

my god i would kill for some good ribs right now