So Sup Forums, I've been talking to my one friend about the elections as of late...

So Sup Forums, I've been talking to my one friend about the elections as of late, but we have pretty different views on how the world works and Trump and whatnot. He then said something along the lines of, "You know, I wonder why there are no right winged comedians. It's probably because all their jokes would probably just be racist." It got me thinking about you guys and I was wondering what comedians Sup Forums finds funny? Are there any right winged comedians or are they all just commiedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cV0wyckGXe4
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
youtube.com/watch?v=rojJgcPBpSM
youtube.com/watch?v=TBudGOfNnac
youtube.com/watch?v=B1H_NWhwx5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leftys joke about race all the time though, usually at the expense of whites.

wait a sec....

sam hyde's standup is sloppy, but pretty funny

he's like a right-wing bill hicks

Pretty sure chris rock has this whole thing on niggers..

You should step beyond the anime sometime.

Will have to check out, I've been listening to Colin Quinn tonight and it got me thinking about it.

Isn't Doug Stanhope a libertarian? Isn't that considered 'right wing'?

you are retarded

Comedians as a whole hate language policing

In the 60s this was being done by the right, now the tables have turned

Even Seinfeld (who is super tame) refuses to do shows at universities anymore because the leftists are so unbearable

Anyway most comedians don't pick sides publicly, so it's a stupid question

I'm surprised lefties like comedians, I'd expect them to be offended one someone elses behalf 100% of the time.

That's what I thought, but when I mentioned Stanhope, he seemed incredulous which made me second guess. Though Stanhope defends saying faggot and shit. I think my friends a libtard...

Stanhope gets that there's an overpopulation problem, but thinks it doesn't pertain to any particular race. Standard libshit. We gotta stop having kids, so third world savages can outbreed us and... drive electric cars and conserve energy? Chriiiiiiiiiist

he also endorsed bernie at some point

Yeah, well, I never said he was redpilled. I like his defense of the word faggot bit and find him funny, I could care less who he endorses.

Nick DiPaolo

Nick dipalo is a funny right wing comedian.

There was a time in the deep distant past when dennis miller made me chuckle. ..i was 10 but whatever.

A lot of comedians straddle the fence. The smart ones are against SJWs and thought police. Matt Becker is pretty much a Sup Forumsack.

Fact is, you cant be openly conservative and make it in show business. Its mandatory to work black nights (all comedians know blacks act like animals), deal with jews and homosexuals, and it helps to d9 drugs and alcohol to handle the road.

Will Farrell refuses to discuss his politics and brian reagan as well. Probably means they are conservative, maybe even white nationalist

Can you imagine if will and brian have matching swastikas on their heads, waiting for the day they get to shave theirbheads and revel their power level?

Most comedians are reject censorship like Gilbert Gottfried or Anthony Jesselnik.

There's only a handful of George Carlin wannabes like Louie C. Cuck or George Lopez who push a political agenda and try to be 'activist' most other comedians don't give a shit about politics.

They are, there's lots of comedians who drop rape jokes and holocaust jokes (gottfried) who have been essentially blacklisted because of it. Remember Dice clay and the SNL staff in the 90s who refused to be on camera with him?

Bill Burr is also pretty 'right wing'

Here is Bill Burr on women's soccer
youtu.be/cV0wyckGXe4

I enjoy Patrice O'Neil a lot, he had interviews on Opie & Anthony and he really makes it clear what black culture is like so white people could understand where they're coming from, not in a multiculturalism shit way, just informative.
>inb4 nigger

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DhFhzkjcA

Richard Pryor was redpilled as fuck about other black people

His bit about going back to Africa and it being a life changing experience for him was great.

Its an anti white skit you dumb mong

No mention of Miller?
I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

>anti white

No

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Politically incorrect comedy is frowned upon in the standup circuit and television.

>leftys joke about race all the time though, usually at the expense of whites.

This is politically correct.

George Carlin is my hero

Doug Stanhope is from the Bill Hicksian school of comedy. He's legit.

Patrice O'Neal. Bill Burr. Some others I forget.

Sadly, this is basically it.

Leftists are, hilariously enough too intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them, so being openly conservative is basically a death knell to your career as a comedian.

I've actually been thinking of doing some stand up recently, but the only jokes I can think of/find funny are basically making fun of lefties. I might do some open mics just for my own personal lulz though. Don't expect getting a good response, which for me might make it even more enjoyable/funnier.

Carlin's comedy was hijacked by SJW libs like Janeane Garofalo, Michael Moore, Cho ect. That whole cabal of cucks was wandering around with Carlin everywhere at one time while they protested Dubya and shilled for Obama before he died. Sad Carlin ended up that way when his political comedy was anti politics

Cool, I was 15 once too.

that bit was fucking great

>implying Dave Chappelle wasn't the most racist and funniest comedian to exist

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

to be a right wing comedian you'd have to be honest (racist) and it won't be tolerated by clubs, networks etc. so basically to have a career you'd have to censor yourself and obviously censored comedy is not funny.

Simon Evans maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=rojJgcPBpSM

youtube.com/watch?v=TBudGOfNnac

youtube.com/watch?v=B1H_NWhwx5E
Some good racial bits from various comics.