Why is the Deutsche Bank about to collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/29/deutsche-banks-10-billion-scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously you have to look at derivative exposure which is upwards of 60 trillion dollars in leverage - inherently not a bad thing because derivatives are a leveraged investment vehicle, but when the margin calls start rolling in for other investments those contracts probably won't be liquid in the secondary market to account for the margin calls.

if a big investmnet bank is telling top execs that their bonuses aren't comingt his year....chances are they aren't coming ever....

bitte löschen

Thanks.

Do you have any clue what the nature of these derivatives is? There have been rumors the Deutsche Bank handed credit default swaps to exporters.

sshh, dont tell anyone yet but people who buy gold certificate, can't withdraw their physical gold

Confiscated

To

how do you think (((they))) pressure nations to do their bidding....
Who runs the financial world? ...

Because shitloads of bad debt, and German "growth" has been to import millions of people without skills to drive down the cost of labor, without thinking that maybe the poor refugees might not be as productive workers as regular Germans, who all lost their jobs at the pretzel plant

I don't think anyone thought these people can lower our labour costs.

Too Deutshey I guess

It tried to do anglo-style investment banking

It's probably to do with embezzlement and needing a cover.

eh, even the banks that got bought out over here payied thier exes bonuses after no one was watching

Is there any bigger crime then rent seeking?

Daily reminder that all the banks paid back their bailouts.

The failed structure of the Euro, negative interest rates, austerity and merkels bright idea to flood Europe with inbred goat fuckers has scared investment away, now people are just hoarding cash because they have no confidence in the future.

WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN! DB has been about to collapse for a fucking year now, and still nothing.

Is this a provocative joke, I hope?

Could it be that millions of shitskins flood their country and get tons of money? Are the rapefugees costing too much shekals?

It's not like a private bank is financing all of this.

>DB is on the verge of crashing, says increasingly nervous conspiritard for 11th time this year

Shut the fuck up. I still need to take out my money. The info was supposed to drop 5 days from now. REEEEEEE!

cus it's shadow owners who also own the bank of germany want it to

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/08/29/deutsche-banks-10-billion-scandal

It's been failing for years

>things going down have to keep going down
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

Well, they even considered merging with another failing bank. Which is the only reason stock prices were rising again.

is that pic supposed to prove us wrong or are- oh i just saw the flag, got me there trudeau