Jesus...

Jesus, I just want to enjoy how surprisingly good a character she turned out to be and the show wants to turn me into a waifufag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTr3gClwArQ
toonbabifier.deviantart.com/art/AR-Timmy-Turner-and-the-FOP-Babes-596586632
bluejrstotallylegittumbluerpart4.tumblr.com/tagged/Fairly-Odd-Parents
fallenjrblue.deviantart.com/gallery/60980998/FOP
nick.de/shows/290-cosmo-wanda
nick.de/meisterdesfamilienalltags
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the hungry games

pre teen girls being obsessed with the Hunger Games is actually pretty accurate

meant for , though you both ended up with nice dubs

Fop is good again?

It is definitely an improvement over the previous season in pretty much every capacity

Oh, are they airing new episodes again?

Does someone have a MEGA link for these episodes?

No, other countries are just airing a lot of episodes before the US.

But a few aired in Canada so there should be a few new ones in English

As for the one that already aired, we had Megas fore individual episodes but never bothered to compile them. Kind of a shame. One day I might go through the archives to put them together in one link

What happened to Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda? Only Anti-Poof shows up now.

Yeah what did happen to them? I enjoyed them for the few episodes they showed up. We need to mix up our Anti Fairys. I'm getting tired of Foop

I just watched those alleged "god tier" episodes and they were all so mediocre.

I assume they are praised so highly is because they are Chloe episodes, yes

>Chloe aged up to Hartman hip status

They're doing this on purpose at this point aren't they?

>Drawing attention to her ass already.

You watched 5 episodes in 20 minutes? Going in with a neutral attitude? If you say so

I'll also just say if you found The Fair Bears or Animal Crockers mediocre you have shit taste.

They just dont show up. They never showed up that often anyways. It's odd because it's not like the show ignores them, Foop still lives in Anti-Cosmo's Castle

Didnt an user say all the Lady Legasus episodes in TTGo are because someone just really likes legs? I wouldnt be surprised if someone just wanted to give everyone hartman hips just once

>You watched 5 episodes in 20 minutes? Going in with a neutral attitude? If you say so
Yeah I defiantly said all that

You said you just watched all the episodes, yes

Are you doing this on purpose or do you have a health condition where you can't see certain words in a sentence

He's saying you're a fucking liar if you were somehow able to watch all those EPs back to back in 20 minutes

I'm saying you can dislike the show all you want but you really dont have to pull shit out of your ass for a random Sup Forums thread that will disappear off the catalog in a day

>I wouldnt be surprised if someone just wanted to give everyone hartman hips just once
So Chloe's muscle growth is inevitable as well, then.

Muscle growth as a fetish astounds me; I always found muscle growth to be funny and ridiculous

I was about to post this too lol.

I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed.

well that's just adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=aTr3gClwArQ

If you don't get it after this, I don't know what to say.

Dimmsdale daze torrent? I´ll watch it for the plot only.

One can only hope.

It's only out in Germany

There's a link to some German Nick site that has uploaded several full episodes, but it's german

Good thing I never said i watched them all back to back in 20 minutes then
Stop putting words in my mouth and then acting like im the asshole. You're gonna pull my dick out of your ass if you don't sthu. You're making me angery.

>literally everyone has been buff in one point of their lives

Not everyone, sadly.

This episode would've been the ideal point for it, too.

What a cutie!

>Muscle growth as a fetish astounds me; I always found muscle growth to be funny and ridiculous

>I just watched those alleged "god tier" episodes
ok, sorry sir

>Trixie cucked again
she deserves it

Honestly, none of the episodes are that good. I dont mind Chloe and dislike the hate she is getting, but nothing in these episodes really stood out as all that funny to me aside from the Care Bear thing that talked like Christopher Walken.

Oh, dont mind if you think that way if you actually watched them. Though I have to disagree. There was a lot to love in these episodes for me. And I remembered why I love Dark Laser.

I also went into the double Crocker pair expecting to hate both, and now the Animal one is one of my favourites. Ive just been really happy with what's been put out this season.

Oh Geez,

Now Garabatoz must be informed of this revelation

DO BOTH BLUE DO IT FOR US

done and done
will draw soon

Doesn't Gara hate her for getting fairies instead of Trixie?

Where's the rest of your FoP art btw

>MILF Chloe
>Baby Chloe
If this doesn't make TB draw more Chloe nothing will

Why the hell would Trixie need fairies?

Because people are fucking retarded and dont even know how the show they complain about works

I don't think he's actually seen any of season 10 yet, indeed I believe he's only drawn Chloe prior to the season premiering(including a piece from before we knew anything about her besides her name, her hair color, and her having a bow, leading to speculation as to how she'd get fairies and what if any connection to Timmy she'd have)

really makes me hope he gets around to that AP sequel(with TG for Timmy) to this pic of his;

toonbabifier.deviantart.com/art/AR-Timmy-Turner-and-the-FOP-Babes-596586632

she doesn't, although there was a potential way they could have brought her in, if they hadn't had her memory get wiped at the end of Wishology(honestly that still bugs me as Jorgen massively broke Da Rules by doing that, violating the "can't interfere with True Love" rule to be specific, but then it's easier to list what Wishology did right[literally nothing] than what it did wrong[pretty much everything])

He did draw a comic talking about her getting fairies over Tootie and Trixie and some nonsense about "even though none of your friends are real friends" or whatever in Trixie's case. Really just looked like forcing Trixie headcanon into the show

People were posting it a tonne near the premiere.

Also Wishology was actually pretty great.

Thought it was pretty obvious that was he just making a joke there.

>Also Wishology was actually pretty great.
I heavily disagree, especially since it was way too long(you could honestly cut out all of part 2 and a decent chunk of both parts 1 and 3, that's how overloaded with filler it was), and the villains were a very annoying form of "boring invincible" for most of all three parts(thus leading all three parts consisting mostly of Timmy and the others running away being unable to really do anything useful against them)

It would be if I didnt learn about it purely from people taking it seriously whenever it was posted

It was definitely too long from a plot standpoint, though I found all parts funny except the last half of part 3. So I didnt mind. I'd compare it to Abracatastrophe and the entirely worthless Ape section of the movie in the middle which was at least entertaining enough

You're right about the villains, it's the movie with the weakest ones for me.

I don't think Gara dislikes Chloe. First, half his material lately sort of screws over Tootie even though he has been a Timmy/Tootie shipper since the early days, it's just sort of the style of his humor. Second, he was highlighting how bogus Chloes reason for getting fairies was, which is justified.

I never liked Wishology either, it was pretty much Abra Catastrophes first 10 or so minutes stretched over a long, lore retconning plot about ancient fairies and some magical space wands. Don't care for Timmy/Trixie shipping that came out of nowhere either, but it would have been nice if she did SOMETHING other than cry, kiss Timmy, and become a block of ice.

>It was definitely too long from a plot standpoint, though I found all parts funny except the last half of part 3. So I didnt mind. I'd compare it to Abracatastrophe and the entirely worthless Ape section of the movie in the middle which was at least entertaining enough
well I'll admit some of the jokes were okay, and you do have a point regarding Abracatastrophe(although in that one's favor you could much easier remove the Ape World section than you could edit down Wishology into something slimmer and more coherent)

>You're right about the villains, it's the movie with the weakest ones for me.
definitely, although Shirley/Jerkinator from Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 and the various LA Movie antagonists aren't too far behind in lameness

Even with that borderline preschooler resolution to the whole thing? I seriously don't see how you could possibly find any enjoyment with Wishology.

That's true, the Ape stuff is easier to remove, but all the Wishology parts blend together more difficultly. Plus the end of part 2 was thematically about all his heroes and villains being there to see him get swallowed up and streamlining that while having it make sense would be somewhat challenging

Well the Live Action Antagonists that are unique to them are a given. Didnt hate Shirly though.

Wishology is pretty much just Abracatastrophe done differently. They both feel so similar that I end up feeling the same about them.

I liked the end, I just wish it was set up better. Because the Eliminators seem clearly evil but the Darkness isnt.

I found the argument pretty lame, I totally got why Chloe had fairies. Although how unstable she is wasnt made super obvious until later in the season

fallenjrblue.deviantart.com/gallery/60980998/FOP

dont forget about

fucking golden

hhoooo yeah

This is how you make good lewd FoP humour. I actually laughed out loud at both. Gara's stuff is too convoluted for me. His cute stuff is the good content.

huh, this is the first time I'm seeing this image

You'd think Timmy would've asked Wanda for a few sexual wishes after fifty years.

Your style is very cute and I really am glad some of my fellow Tootiebros are still alive even if the show left her in the dust.

>implying he hasnt

The part with Dong in the crowd is amazing

right before bed bump

bump

Neat

oh Butch, you are testing a backdoor series again aren't you. Best of luck with that.

Milf-Chloe & Timmy /SS/ when?

where

is

the

DOWNLOAD?

Wait, are they still making FoP episodes? I thought the series died when I was in high school.

you were in high school like 5 months ago?

Some German Nick website

Also, they seem to pair FoP and Loud House for some reason. Some cartoon block about families? I dunno if I can get a pic

>Not MILF Chloe and Gah

I'm curious about this episode though, looks like a fusion of Love at First Height and The Big Problem, since Jorgen is going to be in it.

Who'd end up wanting to fuck the other in that scenario?

I can see Chloe mentally short-circuiting as she tries to process being physically attrated to Timmy.

nick.de/shows/290-cosmo-wanda

Yeah, the damn germans beating us again.

Also, German Nick seems to air Gumball, which is cool

They seem to be far ahead of a lot of other countries. Though everyone is airing at different paces which is probably why we have screenshots from half the new episodes too

nick.de/meisterdesfamilienalltags

It'd be great if they gave Chloe's adult self a onamonapiac name similar to Gah in that episode.

Not them, but "just watched" doesn't mean they watched it after seeing the image: just that they recently watched them.

I'd lean to Chloe falling for Timmy first in any scenario. He's still her only friend who isnt a fairy or alien and apparently the only one in a long time.

Timmy meanwhile has had crushes on other people and still seemingly hangs out with Chester and AJ, based on how frequently they're still shown in the background, even if they dont get focus anymore.

Either the show always leaves them as friends or Chloe gets the crush first

I really want this too, though I have no idea why

Canada is seemingly getting two new episodes in a couple days, so any Canadafags who can rip that should get on it.

Not sure if the last part is saying Return of the LOSERS is now on their online services, but someone can check that.

is Butch........ dare I say............ /ourguy/?

He really could just be tweeting the winner.

But between how much he interacts with fans, still actively draws stuff, is still involved in his cartoon, loves to acknowledge other cartoons and is generally a nice guy, he's definitely /ourguy/

Alex Hirsch insulted FoP compared to his show, and Butch drew Gravity Falls crossover fanart

also this

did the manlet insult FOP directly? i do remember him giving some misinformed comparison like "FOP allows unlimited powers with magic and that gets uninteresting"... which was before he created Bill of course.

butch is a known republican and if he was against trump he'd probably do something to make sure you knew it like every other hack cartoonist seems to be doing right now. instead he just tweeted some religious stuff afterward calling for peace which seems to be directed at the protests.

He seems to be the kind of guy to stay out of drama either way. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other cartoonists. He knows people dont subscribe to cartoonists to see their opinions on social issues

And yeah, I was talking about that and how he said there's no limit to the magic and that it ended up with no weight and was just silly.

Even though the lore in the series even from Season 5 onwards is still deeper than the lore in Gravity Falls. The weirdness never even got an explanation

It would be a great callback gag.

And since this season is all about callback gags, I wouldn't say there's no chance

Damn that was fast.

So fast that it was made months before we even knew about this episode.

No this was drawn back when she was revealed

She kinda looks like a Danny Phantom character here.