New Zealand wtf

Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=nEZJdbUtcaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WAZ ISLANDERZ

WTF is that fit American doing the Haka?

I thought only Americans wanted to change race

>please explain
Well you should know what is going on seeing as this happens all the time in your country

What? It's the culture of the natives which has been preserved by us gracious Anglos, it also makes us decent money from tourism as most tourists are white women and they love non white culture.

That's a maori. Full blooded maori don't exist anymore and lots are that light skinned.

Maori, especially tribal, are super water downed.

You can even be considered of Maori ethnicity without having Maori descent. It's retarded.

Go see Whale Rider and still be confused.

The Maori are becoming more and more white thus more cuck genes kicking in.

Treaty of Waitangi was a mistake, should of followed America and Austrialia's example of putting the natives down, in the long run it would of been better. As cool as New Zealand is, it is a cucked nation

Maori are one of the coolest native tribes in the world...

What are you gonna do about all those innocent cops getting shot by blacklivesmatter Mr alpha sir?

nada, I'm in eastern washington state, red all the way to the cascades. How is the cucked auckland "police" getting along?

What you looking at white boy, want a hiding bro?

You disrespecting my Whenua gee? One outs bro.

How do Maoris compare as a minority group to have to deal with in comparison to the aboriginals? I've met a lot of polynesians who were pretty normal but only one Maori and he spends all day playing League of Legends and getting salty about losing. Personally I don't mind the abos because with the exception of petty crime they usually keep to themselves but I dunno if it's the same for your pet natives

The only thing I know about Maori is that they killed all the indigenous people in NZ that were there before them

Mfw whites in NZ are getting assimilated by maoris to the point they dress like them and do hakas.

Absolutely cucked... Thats like aussies acting like abos

They are okay, until you hear how they routinely would engage in cannibalism and eat babies and stuff.

Abos did that to the pygmy people as well, though there were a still a couple of tribes of them in the far north

They get bribes from the Chinese mafia maybe. I really don't give a shit about Auckland or anyone who lives there.

Just keep your wife's son safe from the all the pedo rapefugees Hillary plans to bring over.

>Hairless cucks
Real men have hair everywhere
Fucking everywhere I said

except their entire political agenda is "we wuz kings" , mug fishing rights , Crown keepin us down.

wut

Here is the Typical Maori Family

>Dad - No job on the benefit. Spends what little money he has on smokes, alcohol and drugs. Feeding the kids is last priority his needs come first.

>Mom - On a benefit or works part time. Has had too many kids and they are running wild. Gets the bash once a month from drunk hubby

>Oldest boy just got out of jail and is now part of a gang. Huge meth habit that drives him to rob dairys and gas stations

>Oldest girl has been raped by family members on multiple occasions. Will be pregnant by 15 also will live on benefits. By the time she is 30 she would have had 4-5 kids to 3 different men.

>Next oldest boy spends his evenings tagging and vandalising everything whites built for him. Will be in a boys home by 16 and jail at 17

>2 Youngest kids. Too innocent to know any better. Will be fucked up by their siblings and parents before age of 10. Nothing whites do will save these kids.

Does everyone know that the girl in Whale Rider is now one of the Sand Sneks in GOT and got preggers when she was 16 IRL?

Why? Most but the Tainui are alright.

>Does everyone know that the girl in Whale Rider is now one of the Sand Sneks in GOT and got preggers when she was 16 IRL?

She used to live down the road from me.

She better have cooked his fucking eggs.

To be fair Maoris are pretty based. They're one of the few colonized people to fight and earn a reasonable even deal with the colonizers.

Quite a few of them are druggos though, which is a real shame.

Old habits, like fetuses, die hard.

It's not like they're waxing it all off.
Natives literally can't grow hair.
Shit's biological.
If yiou really take issue then I suggest you go take your complaint to their faces, see how that works out for you telling them they're not
'real men.'

So your typical New Zealander but with less sheep shagging?

The Maoris have their problems but iv always found them pretty reasonable people to work with and even hang around with in small doses.

Its the coconuts who are utter scum who can not be trusted. Shitty to work with as well.

Not really, Muhammed

Least I wont be living in an Islamic caliphate by 2050.

Don't talk shit Britbong. Your country is 1000 times worse off then we are.

Is that why the New Zealand head of the company I work at wants me to move there.

You're just Aussies with all the kick in your step taken out of you.

Archaeologists have found abandoned villages where its clear the inhabitants were butchered. Makes sense, islands don't typically have much protein inland, so inlanders raid and sometimes eat coastal people. This still happens in Papua New Guinea.

>You're just Aussies with all the kick in your step taken out of you.

Says the faggot whos little island is being INVADED by violent shit skins.

Kiwis actually laugh that you are so quick to not let Kiwis work in the UK yet you let dumb retarded refugees who want to rape and kill you in.

Every Brit iv met here has told me the same thing. Britain is gone and you faggots at home are living in denial. Hence why they escaped the lunacy.

Being the wales of Australia really makes you tie your knickers in a knot don't they Shaun?

Watch it mate, I'll shank you with a bread knife otherwise.

You couldn't shank me with a sheep shearer m8y.

Lets just have a cup of tea, boys. We are all on the same team, cept I don't bow to a monarch.

call me whatever you want
but those guys are kinda cool
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc

some sorta Klingon shit
wild

Why? Your burka got ceramic plating?

They will be quietly bred out of existence in a few generations.

They did the right thing

>mom

I hat when parents do that to their kids… (or their wife's kids)

Nah, Kiwi's just don't have the upper body strength,

>Agricultural economy heavily involved in sports.
>Animals to eat for days.

Mate what?

New Zealand was a half assed attempt at colonization, the queen didn't really want it to happen because there was hardly any resources here. Then missionaries stared whining because there was too many orgies, too many whalers living it up in a lawless land and all these natives going around not praying to god. So she decided to colonize it but not dedicate too much resources, then shit went bad and we tried to kill all the maoris then they discovered trench warfare and didn't die as expected.

So the treaty was England giving up trying to beat the maori with fighting but giving the old trick the savages with law approach.

>Eat Lamb
>Expect to be strong

See, this is what happens when people start interbreeding with sheep.

>What is protein.

And I don't mean that Jamal paste you harvest every day.

Better than moriori

Yeah, I forgot British people were called Beefeaters because we eat Jamal paste ;^)

I get it, you're from a poxy little former colony that's famous for Rugby, inferior Lamb products and being a pretty landscape in Lord of the Rings.

Your country will never be considered anything worthwhile, the fact that you are so interested in my own country that you need to shitpost about muslim problems proves it.

You know more about my country than I know about yours.

Because who the fuck cares about New Zealand?

Well as long as there are no goats for you to fuck we are fucking golden.

Uncle Bully sure knows how to pick em.

>Because who the fuck cares about New Zealand?

Your boss, seeing as he's sending you to an irrelevant little Island in the middle of nowhere. Good to see he sees and is getting your full potential out of you.

And last I checked the Yeomen Warder's nickname only applies to themselves, you're poms or limeys.

Nah it's uncle Chester.

He wants to send me there because they have nobody in New Zealand experienced like I am.

I have refused the job because I don't want tp uproot myself for little pay rise and moving out to nowhere land.

How fucking amazing is it that uncle Bully went on to become one of the greatest actors of his generation? Fucking amazing to me.

>Harder to fast during Ramadan.

Fixed it for you.

That's true. It's hard to find anybody here in NZ that knows how to blow themselves up and rape their sisters like you fucking mudshits.

I love this Maori Haka. Good stuff.

Typical NZ Maori kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEZJdbUtcaY

Man, you're really trying to hammer the Muslim shit home.

Why don't you go back to the Meth and cheap booze, I'm sure one day you'll not have a weta stuck up your arse.

>hammer the Muslim shit home

I'm pretty sure the only people trying to hammer in Muslims to your shit home are your courts.

Let them placate the rabble then, at the end of the day, Islam is a passing fad that will be snuffed out when they prove to be so shit like all the pro-indian shit in the 70ies.

You'll be forever stuck with Meth addicts and sheep rapers.

the waka is way overused.

someone wins a game? do a haka.
someone loses a game? do a haka.
someone's about to play a game? do a haka.

Ones in Australia are pretty much all criminals or overly violent.

Don't feel safe around em, coconuts are much the same.

T.white boy who never learned the pre-haka haka

>the waka

You will be a minority in your own ancestral homeland. You can't banter your way outta that m8

Maori are pretty fucking nationalist.

Explain what? Ever heard of native peoples?
tbf that was an awesome movie.

meant for

>Ones in Australia are pretty much all criminals or overly violent.

What a coincidence.

At least the good ones are all based, not just alright.

Yeah I have my doubts about one or two NZ flag posters here lately

WE WUZ NATIVES UND SCHEISSE.

She's also incredibly unattractive and with the softest weakest looking body that isn't even remotely convincing as a she-warrior's physique.

You now know all you need to about Maori culture.

Yeah right. The vast majority of Maori I've met are dark skinned (3/4 to 1/4 Maori). People who are 1/16 Maori identify as white.
Don't pull this meme on Sup Forums to foreigners that don't know any better.
I'm South Island btw.

>one of the coolest tribes
"maori" are not one people, they don't view themselves as such. they think of each individual tribe as its own people. each had its own cultural and lingual distinctions.

Maori reporting

Ask me nothing

Tainui?

>He fell for that meme

haka is the gayest shit in the world. a fucking line dance is supposed to be the end all, be all symbol of your culture's supposed might.

>south island
im from northland (near whangarei) and just about everyone up here claim to be part maori to get the benefits it brings (scholarships, lower entry requirements for courses etc)
one of my friends from school was blonde, blue eyes, aryan master race girl, but because her great-something grandfather was maori, she was considered maori by the state

Northlander here

maoris are a fucking stain on the planet. Feral cunts need to be wiped out

>When will this meme end?

We never actually did anything remotely close to what the Brits in NZ or the euros in North America did. There was never any large population of abbos here and they were actually quite happy to settle down and get access to easily supplied meat sources.

We never waged war against them and only in Tasmania which was a separate colony from the mainland did any genocide actually occur. The abbos actually had a guy attempt to unite them some time in the mid 19th century and he was largely ignored by the other abbos and went innawoods (bush) and was hunted down by a half dozen cops and abo trackers for being a nutcase who randomly sniped coppers.

If we really wanted to genocide them they would be known now as the Dodo. Curious artwork done and otherwise just a fucking footnote. Fucking Jews and militant blacks from the US going back to the 70's riled the half breeds up and trained them to demand gibsmedats. Some abos even believe they had a city in the Sydney Basin now ffs.

FUCKING YANKY BLACK CUNTS AND JEWS LITERALLY IMPORTED A WE WUZ KANGZ MYTH TO AUSTRALIA.

Well I guess you know best Mr Mohammed.

Well traditionally when you do the haka there is supposed to be fighting either straight after or before. So you would either be celebrating the feast you were going to make of your enemies bodies or you were mourning the loss of your mates who were about to be eaten or enslaved.

So not quite the same as line dancing.

Yeah that's just bullshit mate. You Ozzies fucked over the Abo's completely. I don't even like abos but when somebody spouts bullshit like you are I still know it's bullshit.

Shit maybe North Island having more Maoris is just a meme.
Maybe more Northerners claim to be Maori in general, unlike Southerners where only people with dark skin and/or prominent Maori facial features call themselves Maori. Even light brown Maori here call themselves white.

>should of

Our niggers are waaay worse than their Maoris. I'd rather live around drunken natives than niggers that will rob and kill you.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING KEK.
NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY EVER SET OUT TO EXTERMINATE THE ABBOS BY FORCE EVER.

THE BEST THING WE EVER COULD HAVE DONE WAS GENOCIDE THEM AND WE DIDN'T AND WE ARE STILL BEING BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

WE THOUGHT THEY WERE SUCH A NON THREAT THAT UNTIL LESS THAN 60 YEARS AGO THEY WERE NOT EVEN CLASSIFIED AS HUMANS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND FUCKWIT!? THEY WERE SO FEW AND FAR BETWEEN WE LITERALLY COUNTED THEM AS HIGH A CONCERN AS THE KOALA POPULATION!

PROVIDE FUCKING SOURCES OF THIS SO CALLED INSOFAR UNDOCUMENTED GENOCIDE.

why is the pic upside down?

That's Jess. She's one hell of a good cunt, mate so back off. Yeah, her kids are in care, her parents don't have any time for her and she's currently before the courts for benefit fraud but, fuck, I'd like to see how well you'd be if you grew up in Whanganui.

>fights war against Emus
>no war against Abos

That about tells you all you need to know about the threat Abos posed to Australia.