/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Smiling Maddy Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zjehrg.epub
twitter.com/sherilynfenn1/status/907327018282360832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her smile makes me a little less irked every time I see it.

SAVE ME HARRY

Just a question of time before you'll love it

breaking her dumbass glasses is without question one of the most pathetic scenes of the show

Man shoulders

First for Cooper's big ass and how much everyone wants to hug it!

I meant seeing Sheryl Lee smile makes me happy/less mad about my life outside. I do love it.

>tfw one has been plighted with a big ass

Imagine being Kyle in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Laura Dern, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific protruding monster spine. I would totally have sex with you, both my doppelgänger and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck 16 year old Audrey in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kyle and not only lie in that bed while Laura Dern flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her inch long nipples and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that grind. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LAURA DERN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to lie there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and lodge spirits and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Washington. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Lynch calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kyle MacLachlan. You're not going to lose your future FBI career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Oh, all right. Sorry for misreading your post
Have a smile

rewatching the original seasons right now.

man the log lady was kind of a dick to everyone.

she gets mad at gordon for saying its a miracle that he can hear shelly.

KNOBBED

the log lady could not have a log in the entire show and it wouldn't make a difference

The Essential Wrapped In Plastic
my.mixtape.moe/zjehrg.epub

I will ironically exhibit those on my kino shelves but I've no friend to see it so it's too bad...

>So pretty much all of her defining qualities are vague enough for the writers to get out of putting anymore effort into her but broad enough to appeal to and manipulate Coop (and the audience) into "liking" her. Gotcha.
That's not what I said at all.
>If the only way for Lynch to retroactively fix that plot point was to forget the character altogether, so be it.
Yes, it's a good idea to completely discard a characters sole motivation (who is also a loved one). It's great that rather than developing Annie's character she was written out, and replaced by a character that does nothing but say "Fuck you [NAME]" who then turns out to not even be the character.
You'll defend anything, won't you?

she was always tiring as hell

Why can't we have actual, serious Twin Peaks figures? I could easily see NECA making some good quality ones or, fuck, even Japan putting out a Cooper nendoroid since the series is so sacred to them. But you know we'll never get any of those things.

>french fries and a soda

FAT! MADDY IS FAT!

neca is for nerds, funny figures from a rather serious dark show is more hip, only manchildren want "serious" figures

I got a nice Ellen Ripley Neca figure already

So where the fuck was Audrey?

>Andreas: Will we learn more about Annie and her fate in the new series?

>Mark: All I can say is: Wait for my addendum to the book [Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier] to come out.

Annie wasn't in the new series so that Frost could make more dosh

Maddy is NOT fat!

>tfw I watched this show for the first time almost 10 years ago and that fact that we couldn't protect that smile still hurts me to this day

I want to pinch those chubby cheeks

>That's not what I said at all.
But that's exactly the kind of character she is. That's why she didn't return and that's why people don't like her.

>You'll defend anything, won't you?
Only when it comes to the detriment of shallow waifufags. Diane is underdeveloped, it's true, but if we had to get any love interest for Cooper it may as well have been her. Like I said, she's been with him in some form or another since the beginning; even normies immediately associate the name with Cooper, that's how much they're tied together.

It's also interesting to me that all the people whining HOW'S ANNIE haven't complained one iota about Lynch just forgetting Windom Earle, a character who arguably had more importance than Annie considering he's the one who started all of this.

not the guy you're responding to but the way I see it Annie was a quickly added character shoehorned in to give Coop something to do since the Audrey romance was a no-go, and she was never really that interesting anyway so I'm fine with them just going back to Diane instead

:3

Enjoy this brand new Kyle straight from his Twitter

>tfw Sheryl hasn't given her loyal subjects a followup since the finale

At least we'll get to hear her talk about the show at Festival of Disruption, r-right?

there's a scene in the original run where cooper is talking to shelly in the diner and he has a southern accent for no reason. anyone know what i'm talking about? i rewatched the series last year and was really confused by the scene.

whatever happened to that user who was writing something with Audrey and Laura continuing off the finale

I'll even take resolution from fanfiction at this point

>But that's exactly the kind of character she is. That's why she didn't return and that's why people don't like her.
But there are people that do like her? Even people who don't like her are wondering why she was blatantly left out - it's very out of character for Coop to not care that's for sure. It's actually shit writing. You account interest in Annie as being solely 'waifu related' when there is a very good reason to be interested in her - because of the events in the s2 finale and FWWM, both arguably the best parts of Twin Peaks.
>any love interest
But there didn't need to be another love interest - Coop had one. One he spent 25 years in the black lodge for. Diane was a waste of time - she was a boring character with no intrigue. She was pretty much a gimmick character until Lynch makes her bring up her rape, so that we get to watch an awkward sex scene.
>Windom Earle
Yes - why didnt they discuss a character we saw die. Not even other characters saw die - Cooper saw him die.

So there's basically no chance of a season4, right? Or some kind of Fire Walk with Me 2?

Still working on it, user. I started watching TOS, so I got kinda distracted, but I'll finish it and upload it somewhere, maybe AO3.

I love him like a brother.

She might be a talented actress but she is also still just a person. It's quite refreshing that she doesn't do social media, actually

No, but you are free to watch season 2 over and over

I just realised that thanks to Timelord Cooper altering the past, Albert never gets to meet the mortician and get laid for the first time in 30 years

godspeed user, I'm waiting patiently but I was wondering if it was still a thing

Twin Peaks is over

Give it up, user. Lynch just made an 18 hour movie. Be happy with what you've got, he wont work in film again for several more years, if ever.

I was mostly joking but I agree, especially since social media just showed us how crazy some of the cast is like MJA, Fenn and Cruise

I'm looking forward to her FoD talk though even though I didn't realize it's not actually with Lynch until today, he's also having a talk but he's not the host

YOU'RE AN UGLY FAGGOT SHERYL

Her hand is MASSIVE.

HELLO-OOO-OOO Sheryl

thanks, man. I'll write today, can listen to the new soundtrack too to keep me in the right mood.

>18 hour movie.
He didn't.
It's not 18 hours long, and it's clearly episodic.
Are Acid Bath 'death rock' just because that's what they called themselves?

If you watched the show you'd know 1) the fries are James 2) she literally doesn't touch her soda. I bet you haven't even read The Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost.

The figure looks nothing like Coop in person. Wish we could get something better than Funko stuff.

Regardless of what you want to call it, its 18 episodes of content. Several movies worth. He wont be back to making movie/television for years, if ever.

If it's a panel or Q&A thing, let's just hope people don't bring dumb or redundant questions that have been asked and answered countless times over the years

>there are people posting ITT right now that havent read my book

Does Secret History get into Maddy's dietary habits and weight fluctuations, preferably over the course of at least 10 years? I'll read your garbage if so Mark

I'd settle for another book or a radio drama

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain it's a talk format with the host having questions to ask them, if so hopefully we'll get some behind the scenes on S3 rather than the standard "How is it working with David" or "How did you get your role"

I'll listen to Sheryl talk regardless of what she says but it is a bit tiring how repetitive the questions she gets are on the interviews I've seen (though even more so for her I'm sure)

The bobblehead Showtime released looks even worse.

As much as I hate Funko their figures are probably the best we've gotten so far

>when I first came to /tpg/ I thought sheryl was just ok looking, didn't really understand the cute posters
>honestly thought the posts were annoying
>but the more I saw sheryl pictures the more I liked them
>now that /tpg/ is ending i've fallen in love

have I been SHERYL'D? that picture you just posted is amazing, her smile and eyes are top tier.

>reddit questions
What would you ask then?

>I'll listen to Sheryl talk regardless of what she says
Same. Her voice is really nice to listen to
Fingers crossed for the host being not shit at hosting and asking questions

Fenn is really weird. Its like some weeks she praises Lynch and posts picture with them together and other weeks she's shitting on him and the show.

>But when I saw the face of God, I was changed

/r/ing bobe

the intro of twin peaks the return is better than the intro of twin peaks

Is it meant to look like he's been hotglued inside the package?

hi i'm late to the party
can i get a quick rundown on the BLACK GRANDMAS meme?

I have Funko Pops of original series Coop and the doppelganger. They're actually pretty cute as far as Pops go, definitely more so than that monstrosity and the one from upthread.

To get a truly cute figure or doll, you'd have better luck commissioning someone from etsy.

Ray Wise made a tweet and "accidentally" included a screecap of his browser.
In it were searches for teen anal, son fucks stepmom and black grandmas, along others.

I feel like I've read posts similar to this a few times over the last months so you're not alone

twitter.com/sherilynfenn1/status/907327018282360832

>Anyone have my TP scenes downloaded & can send me for a possible job?

What did she mean by this?

I fucking hate normies.

Where's the screencap?

I'm genuinely worried she has some sort of mental disorder. That or she knows that the wise thing to do is pretend she's never been unsatisfied with him and play PR whore like Kyle even if it goes at odds with her personality.

>like Kyle
What?

give jade webm

>[device clanks, ominous humming]
>It's slippery in here
>Say hello to Maddy if you see her. She'll remember the unofficial version.

Honestly I think she probably does. MJA and Julee Cruise too sadly. They all soundm unhinged, Fenn less so though.

kek she must need them to show it for another job I guess?

>"accidentally"
what are you trying to say here user

Kyle's been in full PR mode ever since the early days of production and seems to have forgotten all about the beef he had with Lynch over s2/FWWM or how he wanted to distance himself as far from Cooper as possible for years.

what the fuck

Reminder that Mark's book has been confirmed as fanfiction.

She seems pretty bi-polar

>man hands
>man shoulders
>man jaw

hmm...

Nah, Julee Cruise just seems entitled and ungrateful. MJA definitely has something wrong with him though, but I don't feel as bad for him as I do for Fenn. The way she acts reminds me of my bipolar grandmother.

>Are you able to comment as to why Michael J. Anderson was not in the new series?

>David loves Michael. David wanted Michael to be in the show. We asked Michael, but he declined the offer.

why is michael such a cunt? what the fucks his problem?

I know what you mean user, I watched for the first time about two years ago and I thought she was a great actress from FWWM but not much special on the eyes

Since seeing all the pictures of her from /tpg/ though she really is beautiful, like the perfect girl next door kind that makes her approachable whereas I would always think someone like Sherilyn Fenn is out of my league

It doesn't hurt that she's literally always smiling that gorgeous smile and seems like a very warn, genuine person

t. Cutefag

The original was comfy.

No idea who she is but the host was picked by Lynch so hopefully that's an indication of quality

Serious question, does being a dwarf make you more likely to develop brain issues? Someone said that on here once as a reason why MJA has become so delirious but no idea if its true.

He wanted more money. That's all it comes down to, that's why he's turned his back on the thing that made him famous and the friends he used to have. It's all about money.

People seem to think that his skull is putting a lot of pressure on his brain and it's beginning to affect his personality.

>you will never live on Son Fuck St

>>David loves Michael. David wanted Michael to be in the show. We asked Michael, but he declined the offer.

Standard PR response. Truth is David obviously wanted nothing to do with him after the midget accused him of rape.

this is literally existentialism 101