First Officer Brandy Beck, 41 year-old female commercial pilot, gets pregnant

>First Officer Brandy Beck, 41 year-old female commercial pilot, gets pregnant
>41 years old
>takes multiple 20 minute to 1 hour breaks during flights to pump breast milk in restroom
>while pumping milk, remaining pilot forced to wear oxygen mask per FAA rules
>flight attendant has to take female pilot's place in cockpit per FAA rules
>another flight attendant has to stand guard at cockpit door per FAA rules
>another FA has to block off aisle leading to restroom and stand guard at restroom door per Brandy's rules
>passengers are shorted one pilot, several flight attendants, and no access to the restroom several times during her flights
>Brandy Beck claims she is the one having to sacrifice to make this work
>now she is suing airlines and pilot unions for the right to legally do this all the time and still get paid the same as a pilot who doesn't do this

Women truly are the shock troopers in the kike's army of degenerates. Nearly every form of degeneracy at its core involves western women -- violent niggers, faggots, liberals, pedophiles, bestiality, high prison populations, soaring divorce rates, infidelity.

nytimes.com/2016/08/17/business/when-the-captain-is-mom-accommodating-new-motherhood-at-30000-feet.html?_r=0

Where is her husband so she can sit on her ass at home instead "working"

>when-the-captain-is-mom-accommodating-new-motherhood-at-30000

when will the madness end

I assume captains will do anything to keep their seniority.

What a self-important cunt.

It's because America is a third world shithole with no paid maternity leave for working mothers

>41 years old
>pregnant
women, explain yourselves

She's a single mom. Feminism has come full circle.

She don't need no man, because she can do a man's job, half-assed that is, but is suing so that pilot union members, which includes MEN, have to pay even more in fees, taxes and reduced income so that she gets paid the same to do less of a job.

Feminism has come full circle boys.

The future is bright, you niggers.

She's a glorified taxi driver. Tell the bitch she's on maternity leave until she is fit to fly.

even with paid maternity leave, the fact is women leave the work place for 12 (or more) weeks to have a kid

in the meantime everyone else at the company is business as usual, she is now less likely to get a promotion than her co-workers, and in high-paced industries, she will probably never catch up

have a kid or have a job, because you can't have both

indulging suffragettes was likely the worst mistake of our ancestors, and we can never forgive them for that. It's our responsibility, however, to correct this mistake.

Good lord, I didn't know female pilots actually existed. That's terrifying.

>41
>gets pregnant

This is truly terrifying.

I don't usually get sentimental about the day of the rope, but holy fuck, please Lord, let it come quickly.

Having a child after 30 is degenerate
Having a child after 40 is absolutely haram

>41

Have fun with that potato baby.

why doesn't she have some kinda maternity leave, i thought this shit was standard. you'd think being a pilot would come with some benefits.

>Women truly are the shock troopers in the kike's army of degenerates.
A Sup Forums quote for the ages. Beautiful.

the article explained it

hardly any pilots are women
hence airline pilot contracts say nothing about maternity leave.

Try to remember that this was ONE woman doing this... So why make it seem like this is all women pilots do? My wife breast feed for the first year, and when she was at work, she worked and pumped at the same time.

Meanwhile, her co-workers, mostly male, took so many fucking smoke breaks during their shift that they added up to more than twice their lunch break (which they still took). So when you focus your hate on women, you look like a closet faggot or a beta who is mad at women that reject him. Focus your frustrations at niggers, and your hate towards jews. More productive.

our ancestors who willingly brought over niggers, freed them, and didn't send them back

yeah, i dunno about "worst" mistake

"Maternity leave" is just "child neglect encouragement".

Women are the ones who gave us our retarded high age of consent, please learn what you're talking about.

>Sup Forums complains that white women don't have enough kids
>Sup Forums complains that a white woman is taking care of her kids

me and the girl are in our 40s trying to conceive.

both highly intelligent, so hopefully our little spergs will be doctors and lawyers

>when she was at work,
Why were you okay with your wife neglecting your child?
>she worked and pumped at the same time.
Yes, she neglected your child so she could "go back to work". And you're, for some insane reason, okay with that.

Most airlines and unions do have paternity leave, just don't get paid. She and other female pilots are taking legal action so that they can still get paid up to 1 or 2 years while away from the job.

I guess pilots don't get rusty?

I don't know about you, but I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night during a fifteen hour flight to Japan with the plane full of ocean water.

Based on that bullshit logic half of us shouldn't be alive

>taking care of her kids
>by having them wgen she's crazy old and neglecting them so she can keep working
No

Why would you try to mate with a female with such dusty eggs? Do you have brain damage? Was your mother 30+ when she had you?

>Single mum
>Taking care of kids

'no'

Where is that gif from?

My mom was 40 when she had me, what's your point?

Unions are liberal cancer.

Whatever happened to doing your job or get fired? Now unions make sure incompetent lazy arseholes never get fired.

That explains why you're so retarded.

No I'm not fuck off

This is true. A mother should be bonding with her fucking infant, not shuffling papers or flying around fat businessmen

How the fuck is this empowerment I do not understand, shaping a human life properly is literally the most important thing you could do

The rational thing would be to not train female pilots.

>literally hitler

>mfw I used to think how misogynistic ads like the one you posted were.

Maternity leave is a huge fucking meme that needs to go. Why would I hire a women who will demand an entire year's salary for doing nothing when I can get a man that won't have this problem. Women need to realize that asking for this sort of shit is putting them at a huge disadvantage.

I agree

basically the (((elites))) tricked women into thinking that slaving away for your career is good because they wanted to increase the number of participants in the labor force

i don't get it.

how hard is it to use a rubber. or a pill. or just not have sex?

holy shit. how. hard. is. it.

i don't get it.

You would have been unstoppable without this mistake. Gigantic country, full of resources, full of whites with protestant work ethic.

well we where going to send them back until some faggot dixie supporter decided to cap lincoln because "muh southern independence"

just an entitled cunt
courts only need to tell her no and the case is closed wtf

I think my mother was 40 when she had me, and I turn out okay. Then again I'm here, so maybe not...

So company shouldn't be autist and realize it would save them time and money.

Think of how many more jobs there would be and how much higher the wages would be if we had the division of labor like in the 50's. Women did some jobs, but mostly light clerical shit (and computer programming, for some reason).

>remaining pilot forced to wear oxygen mask
what does that even do?
i get its prob because in case theres depressurization or whatever.
but would it jack you and make your senses all fired up or what

My mom was 39 when she had me. I think I was a mistake, my closest sibling is like 14 years older than me.
And you forgot the worst part: it encourages cunts to take several months off after the birth then neglect her child so she can go back to work.

>it would save them time and money

You realize you have to pay a woman for not working when she's on maternity leave, AND hire someone else to do her job, right?

Enjoy your retard baby, Captain Cunt. Should have worn your diaphragm.

Every single problematic headline I read is directly traced to womens rights.
They should not have them, the second we gave them rights was the absolute instant everything went downhill and has stayed that way.

Prove me incorrect.

>I'm a seasoned feminist

feminists confirmed to be salty

why accommodate them when 96% of pilots are men who (obviously) don't require maternity leave

its easier to just avoid hiring women pilots, and lets be honest, this is what companies are going to end up doing.

Yeah, and then either fire the poor sucker who replaced her and did her job, or keep them both on because you sure as shit can't hire her.

Though realistically, most companies will just divide her work between existing employees without hiring someone to fill the gap.

i fucking kek'd

top bantz

this I am chocked, so when the copilot there gets a seizure or gasses him self to death while she is out.....

Safe kek, yeah I ain't flying no american airliners now, if I'm visiting westheim... fff... I have change planes anyways... where is your air safety org in all of this burgers?

Heres a graph of a list of jobs and the % of women who work in these fields , W omen picked 3 of the gravy jobs and ignor the rest

What a red pill

This explains a lot more about why there are not as many women in STEM

You need to really have your shit together to be able to juggle work and being a mom

It's not a surprise most take the path of least resistance

>glorified taxi driver
>STEM

I prefer 'entitled'

>to be able to juggle work and being a mom
It can't be done.

it takes 20 minutes to drain a tit? get the fuck out of here

Cheers Burger, good to have this info in graphic

that's my point
STEM is harder

Doesn't Sheldon's girlfriend have children?

Bazinga Girl has a PhD in neuroscience

It CAN be done but like I said, it seems like you have to really have your shit together to be able to pull it off

It's a red pill realization for me

It seems like what is ideal is to have a technical skill as a career and backup in case they want to be a mom

easy, she's intelligent, loves children, devoted, submissive, successful, etc.

best thing is, I'll be positive I'm not being cucked

>both highly intelligent
Soz f4m, regression to the mean

>An aussie poofter
Show me something new m8

Too late. Enjoy your autistic potato kids.

thier whole argument is saving breast milk, which while much healthier isn't even a nesseartiy.
We can't deign every fucking job for everyone.

this is the end

Can't she just wear an automatic breast pump and stay in the cockpit? Why the hell does she think it's acceptable to go to the bathroom for 1/3rd of the flight when she has a responsibility for the safety of everyone on board. If I were a passenger and found out that the pilot was flying solo for half the flight I'd make a formal complaint.

>isn't even a nesseartiy
Yes, it is. What the hell else is the baby going to eat? But it shouldn'tbe pumped. It should be drank fresh.

Women had paid maternity leave on tap it was called being a housewife lad. Looks like the justice task force pulls the ol switcharoo when they get the desserts they so craved. Enjoy your wageslavery with the rest of us you entitled cunts or fuck off back to those oh so oppressive bonds of being a wife and mother

you guys are all missing the kicker

the kicker is this

she'll probably end up hiring a lawyer and suing the airline

the court may rule in her favor, saying that female pilots have the right to take breaks in order to have their tits milked and/or have a right to maternity leave

companies will take one look at that ruling and quietly decide to avoid hiring female pilots, careful to hide evidence that this is now formal hiring policy

women will now never advance in this field, because of one women who believed she was "fighting for equality" or whatever

women getting kekked by other women, happens all the time

Women naturally can't compete with men so they have to play the system for gibs.

I'm surprised so many of you expect women to play fair when they are at a natural disadvantage.

It is like not expecting the poor to resort to crime to mitigate the cost of living

>It is like not expecting the poor to resort to crime to mitigate the cost of living
At least the poor will get their own hands dirty. Women use the threat of detention (or police violence for non-compliance) via the law courts

The word career itself is a manipulative meme/buzzword.

It sounds nice and prestigious as opposed to "job" which sounds like a pain in the assignment which is more in line with reality.

What would happen if the Pilot, the co-pilot, and the flight attendants all had to pump their breasts at the same time? What if they were all actually male to female transsexuals that demand they be allowed to pump their "breasts" even though no milk was produced?

This man speaks the truth.

Designed?

>How do you make a job work when it was designed without you in mind?

THE ACTUAL FUCK

FUCK YOU. NOT QUALIFIED NIGGER.

GODDAMN. I'M AN ELECTRICIAN. YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T WORK AS A WEB DESIGNER?

BECAUSE IT WASN'T DESIGNED WITH ELECTRICIANS IN MIND.

FUCKING CUNT.

>decide to avoid hiring female pilots
Impossible.
They will be roasted for lack of diversity, and if they actually decline application from female pilot, sued to hell for gender discrimination.

No Pilot is allowed to take their child with them on flights rule. Why is she allowed to take her child with her anyway?

She should PUMP her BREASTS sitting in the PILOT chair in cabin.... Stop all this nonsense of others seeing her breast!!!!

Thank you for reminding me never to fly Delta. Used to know a dude in his 50s who flew for Southwest, had to stop flying bc got addicted to coke.

They gave him a female first officer at one point, lots of stories about guys who will walk off the plane and refuse to fly if they see a female in cockpit.

independent women don't think responsibly, they think having children is a right
they don't think about raising them, just having them they're just commodities to liberals