No1 , we are the best, MUH Murcia

>No1 , we are the best, MUH Murcia
Haha haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha
You need us US of A
India is the last hope against corrupt China .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you going to poo on them?

>India is the last hope against corrupt China .
elaborate on this with extreme detail please

King Nigger btfo. They probably hate him for the rise of Trump and what will be the end of the Chinese boom.

Yes after we win

How are you guys going to help? By exporting poo?

>corrupt China
Are you implying your shithole isn't corrupt?

Hey. Watch your words

>The Chinese, according to report, had set up a blue rope line under the wing of the plane. A Chinese official demanded the pool, which apparently was already in position behind the rope, to actually leave the arrival scene entirely.

>And that's when an unnamed U.S. official stepped in.

>"At one point a White House official told [the screaming Chinese official] this was our president and our plane and the press wasn't moving. The [Chinese official] yelled, 'this is our country.'
He yelled at another White House official and got testy with [U.S. United Nations Ambassador] Susan Rice and [Deputy National Security Adviser] Ben Rhodes, seeming to try to block them from walking closer to the arrival scene after they lifted the blue rope and walked to the other side of it, nearer to POTUS."

Jesus Christ get it together you fucks

Yes, they will catapult their waste into China. China is dirty but I doubt they will have the sort of super bacteria India has. I believe this was a thing they did in medieval times with catapulting corpses of people that were affected by the black death.

We have developed nanobots that will infiltrated China and destroy them from within.

you developed them inside your own bodies

Next you should develop nanobots that will infiltrate your intestines and teach you how to poo within the loo.

Nip obsession with tentacle like creatures.
I can't Sharee the details it's highly confidential

They are butthurt because of the north phillipine sea ruling. Obama must have done something behind the scenes on top.

nanopoo son

Obama gets so much disrespect as a world leader. I wonder why?

King Nigger fucked it up again!

Neither Hillary nor Drumpf will be taken seriously either.

War, war never changes

what the fuck are they looking for?

Contact lenses

pfft

Obamas balls.

Survival of the shitest!

Obummer cant understand why no one respects weak people

WHY DOES YOUR ID SAY "LGBT FUCKA"

The punchline

Or maybe China is our last hope against rude "do you have any specialz" poo in loos

RULES OF SHITTING STREETS

What did Obama do to set them off? I mean he's an arrogant son of a bitch but why are they treating him like the piece of shit he is now?

lol, India's army is a fucking joke

Superpower by 2020 my ass, you lose every fucking border skirmish with China or Pakistan

US troops were patrolling in the SCS, then China threatened US to deploy a sub armed with nukes in Pacific near its mainland if it didn't stop the patrolling.
Obama did stop patrolling without thinking that retreating to empty threat without UN mediation is considered as being weak and afraid in Asia.

Now every US president will be treated like shit by Chinese. That's how things go in, my honor Asia land.

>lose every fucking border skirmish with China or Pakistan
Pakistan lost every war to us Ahmed.
China took our Askai-Chin we took their Arunachal Pradesh.

STOOLS OF NATURE

you guys gonna have a pollute off?

Other than every mutual aggression for the past 20 years, China is finally modernizing and has the strength to swing its dick around Asia the way America does with the rest of the world

Ironically, I don't think Chinese media actually covered this incident

Poo of Duty
Excremental Warfare

People can drill holes in pavement and put explosive charges in them.

do you even

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

S H A R T I N M A R T
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

DONALD TRUMP 4 PREZ 2K16

Its always funny when Martsharter want to tell other people how to use the toilet.

Trump wants immigrants with merit. We're the only ones who're cheap and servile and can fake merit pretty well desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1otiBLPko
ok?

whats with chinese people and thinking china is so great?

They remember when they were BTFO constantly for an entire century, and now they feel the need to re-assert themselves.
As if China is not a third world shithole outside cherrypicked cities kek.

A dime.

Will this help Trump?

it does!
...and because op is a fag

I'm all for Obama getting BTFO.

China should just throw fortune cookies at him until he leaves.

no this

>fake merit pretty well

Well done.