I have a boring job that's okay and my interests are all escapisms. I have no urge to reproduce

I have a boring job that's okay and my interests are all escapisms. I have no urge to reproduce.

How does one even find meaning in life? What can I even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3O7DsbWvQ5w
youtube.com/watch?v=zHqSX--t118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Write

I am right here with you bro, but my parents are Satanic and I didn't want to join, so void intensifies.

good idea actually

It helps to get shit off your chest. Why is your job so boring?

Life has no meaning
Do whatever you want with it, you decide what it's meaning is since it doesn't exist
Really not that hard

The meaning to life is whatever that's stopping you from killing yourself. Just keep indulging in escapism and you'll be fine.

read. philosophy helps more than you'd think. once you realize how short life is, and how your problems are the same that have always been, it's not so bad. the key is not to keep looking for a meaning. there is not one.

i always liked this quote by Marcus Aurelius, "Consider thyself to be dead, and to have completed thy life up to the present time; and live according to nature the remainder that which is allowed thee"

you are fully capable of dealing with all the problems you have. happiness is within yourself all the time.

drink every time your life is pointless

Kek!

Comedy gives my life meaning.

On it my friend!
I'm an avid reader, but I primarily stick to fiction and biographies. Have any recommendations?
It's just a pretty standard job. Nothing interesting.
Write what?

Nice walk in the countryside should cheer you up a bit.

>How does one even find meaning in life? What can I even do?
More escapism.

Escapism.

Life is ultimately suffering. There are a few moments where we escape it though. You need to realize though that for each moment of peace there are probably thousands of suffering.

Escape with drugs and the internet. Just try and ride it out.

talk to people IRL and smile more

Simply being around other people and having a positive attitude will take you places

Fpbp
Because its mine... Yea.

But, one should consider the fact that Alexander Jahans is a writer too. Esoteric Jahanism has a lot of hope and structure to its system of thought. The subtle mystical philosophy more than people think it is. Consider the act of drinking piss. Ancient shamans drank theirown piss as a fountain of life--to give living water to those in melocholy states.

Is that a bottle of JD or JB?

Even being around people I feel so alone.

I hate people that naturally have a group of friends.

#lonewolfs

Picture is JD but I'm drinking skyy.
Escapism isn't fulfilling. Aren't you guys unhappy?

Write what you read most. Write a book on shitposting. Write a book on the evolution of Sup Forums, the man named Sup Forums, and the rising altright.

>Marcus Aurelius

When will this meme end? The guy was the fucking emperor of rome, he lost like 7 kids during their infancy, he's not normal. His ramblings and notions are not grounded in reality.

i had a gym teacher in 7th grade tell us..
>lie to yourself
>if it makes you feel better, just lie to yourself

No. I'm unhappy because of politics, escapism is what makes me happy for once.

I'm trying to ignore politics. When (((they))) cheat to get that cunt in the white house we're fucked.

I was unhappy till i decided to work at a job that was fun, date women near half my age, and troll everyone and everything, especially the cunts that are serious about life.

Ding dong ditch your neighbor right now.

If you can't help it then escape reality harder.
youtube.com/watch?v=3O7DsbWvQ5w

I don't know how you niggers can watch this garbage. I have no problem with weeaboo shit if there's a point behind it but "cute girls doing cute things" is always pointless wanking without any content. You can't even get any sense of proper escapism with it.

Just learn to sit still.

Get some Tony Robbins tapes.

If that doesn't light the spark, I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe you can find some old Tom Wu tapes on ebay?

Sucks to be you then, jap cartoons are an amazing form of escapism and cute girls just happen to be a popular subgroup.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHqSX--t118

That's far too reasonable of a response, user.