Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
streamable.com/88mbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toxoplasmosis

nihilism

it's trendy

Toxoplasmosis Gondii

Makes sense. Children are conceived in sin, and born in iniquity. Adam's sin imputed to them, and a corrupt nature dwells within them. Their corrupt nature is empty of grace, bent unto sin, only unto sin, and that continually.

Pets are pure

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
because nobody is scared of bad cgi

Monster Clown killing a kid = Fantasy.

Sociopathic Punk Creep killing a cat = All too real.

>Monster Clown killing a kid = Fantasy.
where were you during 2016 my good man

>Guardians 2
Why was the villain so fucking bad? Why was the fight against him so fucking shit? The hero turned into a fucking rock pacman, like in Adam Sandler's "Pixels", and the bad guy turned into a bigger rock version of himself.... Also their attempt at making him have a motivation for wanting to end everything was fucking garbage, holy shit. Killing the blue guy was also cheap as fuck and not necessary at all.

You're expecting the kids to get murdered. It's a movie about kids getting murdered. If it was a movie about cats getting murdered you wouldn't have the same reaction.

streamable.com/88mbm

I had no choice
>MODS range banned my ISP. I can't make threads

Why are the children so foul mouthed. It was very distasteful.

>see "kids" get "brutally murdered" in poorly done CGI
>aiming a practical effect gun at a real cat
Hmm i wonder why the cat scene was more effective

Because you don't hate a character like Henry Bowers by default. You have to be shown reasons to hate him. The shock comes from seeing someone you thought was maybe just an asshole and a bully turn out to be an irredeemable sociopath.

>he never had childhood /teenage friends to have foulmouth bantz and compare dick sizes with

You missed out, my guy

Is there a good camrip of this yet?

Yeah but the only way to access it is to go to your local kino and pay $10

Fuck off

nah.

I was sheltered. Don't bully.

>was sheltered
and now you voluntarily shut yourself in and watch dumbass japanese cartoons.

no excuses mate. go out and make friends,

>kids getting brutally murdered in this
They never show the bully's friend getting killed and they cut to a fucking cat to avoid showing Georgie getting his arm torn off. This movie wasn't as gory or violent as people would have you believe, especially when movies like The Blob remake exist.

It's okay, everything's a trade-off. Friends like that also sometimes tended to be obnoxious, invite themselves over, or decide that stealing from you was more valuable than your friendship

My mom does this shit.
>Watching movie.
>People being murdered left and right.
>Mom never utters a word.
>A animal dies.
>She actually screams and starts hitting the sofa arms like a child and crying.
>Tell her shes a fucking monster.
>She tells me I just dont get it.
>Remind her every fucking time and make her stop watching a movie that I held a man who bled to death in my arms and I know exactly what its like.

don't believe this

Every joke from Richie is either racist of sexist yet people are fine with it

T. Feline user.

kys

says the dude with 6 cats 1 litter box and a house full of cat shit. fuck you cat faggot.

That's because Richie is played by Mankind's favorite son, Finn Wolfhard

Nothing happened with that it was all a meme

>take a book with child orgy in it
>make a movie
>leave out any reference to the orgy

Because this pennywise is shit. His evilness is so obvious that beating cats is more emotional.
>btw george scene

Is he mocking the chinese in here? WTF

t. cat

Does anyone have that excerpt from the book with the gangbang?

Yes: fat kid pee pee too big for cunny, little girl cums from fat kid pee pee in her cunny

I've read the book, someone just posted a screenshot of that whole chapter the other day and I can't find it on google.

>pander to my SJW politically correct ideologies in every form of entertainment and media

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cats are conceived in barbed dick rape. How pure.

go be a pedo elsewhere.

The Georgie Arm scene is so great because it established that this movie is not afraid to show children getting annihilated by monsters.

>faggot liberals value cat lives over humans
Does not surprise me in the least, despite cats being responsible for a lot of environmental problems and being general psychopaths

Well Eddie full on shot a kid in the head and no one has said a thing.

So your reason cant be right.

Explain, I know cat owners are typically more degenerate and filthy, but how does this relate?

Humans are eternal and borderline meaningless. We exists as an unending nhilistic salute to ourselves. Domesticated animals, either by sheer idiocy or perhaps divine in nature give themselves unto others, diammetrically opposed to us. You held a man bleeding to death? Neato, some wacko crossed the street, got ran over, landed on my hood and died there. All I could think of why the fuck did he had to land on my car, what a waste of my time.

Irishfag here and a few yrs ago there was a popular program about criminals that literally took most of its storylines from actual news stories that happened involving brutal rapes and murders of innocent people and such and no-one gave a fuck ... then there was one scene where some kid shoots a cat, and the whole country lost its mind

they even had to bring the actual fucking cat onto the nation's biggest talk shows just so everyone knew they didn't actually kill a cat on their show

>children getting annihilated in this movie
Again, you never see the arm actually come off, and the stump is hidden enough so that you aren't able to see the full extent of the damage done to him. It's tame as hell compared to some of the other movies out there that don't shy away from showing kids getting murdered head-on. IT had the R rating and basically every excuse to go all out but it didn't.

>only one other kid dies
>off screen

*burp*

>Book It
>One of Henry's lackey is legitimately a budding serial killer
>Book describes how he tears the wings off flies and keeps them in a box
>How he found a fridge with the door left on it
>He traps small animals in the fridge and stays to listen to them panic as they suffocate
>Kills his infant brother to see what a human life is like to take
>Keeps a growing collection of dead critters in the fridge
>Just a pile of puppy, kitten, squirrel, mice corpses
>They removed him from this movie and the TV series cause the shit would be too evil for a movie about murdering children
>Also possibly because he gave Henry a handy

'Tis God alone, not man, what knows who is a son of Abraham and who is not. Who is good and who is evil. Fain would I tell thee that Felines sleep in Jesus, that thou wilt, that I will, but I cannot tell thee that. None can.