AfD to win another state in Germany today

In 2014, the AfD polled at 4% in Mecklenburg-Pommern, now they poll at 23%.

Merkel really fucked up. It's her home state.

Other urls found in this thread:

n-tv.de/leute/Jennifer-Rostock-Saengerin-wird-bedroht-article18558876.html
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/06/Political-Guiding-Principles-AfD.pdf
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/essen/essen-original-polizei-ermittelt-wegen-sexueller-uebergriffe-id12160464.html&edit-text=&act=url
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/03/Leitantrag-Grundsatzprogramm-AfD.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/04/Europaprogramm-der-AfD1.pdf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPD-Verbot
youtube.com/watch?v=GG4Y02mnfAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AmeriFAT here, what is AfD?

When you think your skin is a drawing paper.

The political party that will bring us the Fourth Reich.

Alternative For Germany, the closest they get to a serious opposition party.

According to every leftist faggot in Germany, yeah.

no
just more faggots to split the right vote
essentially a populist workers party
vote CDU or CSU or dont vote at all

>Refugee parties
>right wing

vote afd or dont vote at all you fucking traitor!

>vote for merkel

Is ever going to be any party to finally unify the German public. Is there hope?

Yes, vote CDU, we need more money Hans.

The most hilarious thing is, they are not a "worker's party" at all. Just nobody bothers to check out their election manifesto.

>vote CDU or CSU

Germany has states now? I thought it's a new world thing.

COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY

Everything you were told were lies. All you know about germany is literally our texas because that was the american sector.

>Alternative For Germany
>Alternative
>Alt
>Alt RIGHT

So a bunch of naZIs

>vote CDU or CSU
When Merkel is no more and they stop saying that we need to be enriched by another 5 million illiterate Muslims... I might consider that.

Yes, the CDU and CSU are professional parties which in 90% of the issues have better policies than the AfD, but what does it help, if they want to exchange the German people and steer us to civil war?

I am not exaggerating, the illegal migrant policy is still outrageous.

Who the fuck is this disgusting degenerate bitch? Jeez I thought we had it bad with these degenerate whores here in the states.

Alt Right? Nope, the AfD aren't a bunch of incoherent meme faggots which Clinton named in a speech, because some 27yr old speechwriter read about the "alt right" in Forbes magazine.

So a bunch of skinheads.

What does she smell like?

What are the AfD policies you dont like?
Serious question

I support the AFD

>Who the fuck is this disgusting degenerate bitch?
Jennifer Weist, a 29 year old German punk rock singer and a SJW, who made the effort to write an anti-AfD and pro-"refugee" song which ended up calling all Merkel-critics Nazis.

n-tv.de/leute/Jennifer-Rostock-Saengerin-wird-bedroht-article18558876.html

Ever since I know CTR is out there I manipulate them. Staring in the abyss.

>So a bunch of skinheads.
Actually, the AfD are a mixture of neoliberals and right wing populists.

I doubt they got any skinheads, we got very few of them and they all vote NPD, if they vote at all.

All Merkel critics are very often Nazis, so what's the problem?

So a bunch of white nationalists.

F-fucking... d-degenerate woman...

fuck off merkel

i bet you are confused by your dropping polls

Christ, I hope that vile creature never reproduces. It will be an amusing day when her degeneracy catches up with her.

>feminism

>vote CDU

Negro cum-drinking Pozzcuckold detected.

>does it mean that the crisis is about to turn around?

and rapists charged, and kids no longer wear "no" sticker?
and signs not to shit in shower removed?

correct me if im wrong, but a majority isnt require for representation, right?

AfD is still pretty cucky, but I guess that's as far as you can push the envelope without getting jailed. The fact that you "tolerant first world democracies" can ban parties in a whim blows my mind.

GERMAN nationalists. "White" is American lingo.

Thank you for correcting the record

>What are the AfD policies you dont like?
I don't like the neoliberal shit they are peddling, from "no more minimum wage" to "fuck the unions" to "lower taxes for the rich!"

They want to get back the draft for the military, want to end any highway truck payments (Mautsystem), and they want only market forces deal with global warming (and maybe include the CO2 certificates).

tldr - I think they are a bunch of neoliberal faggots, who also have a sensible illegal migration policy.

So a bunch of German nationalists.

sage

>So a bunch of white nationalists.
I know you are just trolling. Still, if you really want to know who votes for the AfD - here you go:
3% of the German population who are neoliberals
10% of the German population who are anti-migrants, and don't care that the AfD are a bunch of faggot neoliberals

>3% of the German population who are neoliberals
>10% of the German population who are anti-migrants

So a bunch of xenophobes.

>So a bunch of xenophobes.
No, I just told you, 3% neoliberals and 10% anti-migrants WHO DON'T understand that the AfD is neoliberal.

The other 50% of Germany who are anti-migrant vote CDU/CSU, FDP, NPD and even SPD.

So a bunch of idiots.

>wouldn't you be tryn to get into Germany
if it wasn't so far?

>giving that bait autist real replies
stop

since no Germanon posted it...
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/06/Political-Guiding-Principles-AfD.pdf

>give your country, houses, taxes, daughters...
to young unskilled, angry, muslim, males, that are there for welfare.
or you are Racist, Nationalist, Nazi, xenophobe.

>Racist, Nationalist, Nazi, xenophobe...
Reactionaries, Bigots, Fearmongers...

those backward yokels still don't embrace it

>Refugees molest German women at a city festival
It already happened two days ago and today we get two news articles about it. Some major newspapers aren't even reporting. Really makes you think.

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/essen/essen-original-polizei-ermittelt-wegen-sexueller-uebergriffe-id12160464.html&edit-text=&act=url

>Really makes you think.
It makes me think it never actually happened.

yes, its just cops being racist again

Nothing in that image tells me that person is anything but the purest of the pure of the germanic tribe.

Cancerous nigger your Jew bear meme wont save you from us

>this burger gets it
Germany just need to be more like Sweeden

once all of you convert to islam, and marry your daughters to refugees, you'll have a happy mixed country with "diversity"

you just have to make some sacrifices, for this holy and magical "diversity"

When are we going to know the results?

Relevant.

alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/03/Leitantrag-Grundsatzprogramm-AfD.pdf

alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/04/Europaprogramm-der-AfD1.pdf

How many black cocks were in here at the same time?

ironically her nig bf was stabbed by another nig

Die Schlampe ist NUR 29?
Ohne Scheisse: sie sieht so augenutzt aus, dass ich dachte sie war fast 40.

pic
eww... like a fucking sailor for gods sake. this is a lesbian I take it.

Mass immigration and refugees are caused by capitalism whose political wing is right.

That sounds amazing senpai

There was one fickificki here 5 rapefugees dragged a woman into a home.

This house was surrounded by norks for blood. oh it takes just so little now. I didn't get all of it, but they are going bye bye, except I don't think they should leave with their balls or dick, castration, then deportation, make em live with it, see how much they laugh then

This is also a very likely outcome here if this happens again. If people get their hands on them before the police get there. Finally they won't even care about that and hold them back while we castrate them.

t. Angela Merkel

The former, not the latter. And mass immigration is also halted by Nationalism, whose political wing is Right.

Angelel pls go

You are fucking stupid, it has neo liberal roots but with the great cleansing of Lucke those neo liberal elements went away.

What remained are the forces that push patriotism, german identity and anti immigration - neo liberal nuances are just a fragment of the past.

Kek

We can't actually ban parties on a whim. For this, a decision of the German Supreme Court is needed and even our neo-nazi party still continues to exist.

when we catch a rapist here, we tie them to a car and drive around town til the cop manages to stop you.

I won't go more into details on this one. To bad this one was fucking innocent.... if what I later learned was true, there is always so much gossip around this shit and I didn't know the rapist/alledged rapist or the woman that got raped. It's many years since now

I apologize my Danish ancestors have oppressed you guys, I hope you rise up against this shit and thoroughly.

>(((German Supreme Court)))

Sounds like trust-worhty individuals :^)

>and even our neo-nazi party still continues to exist.

Only because it's a honeypot run by the STASI and full of drugged up bikies.

no? The Nazis and Commies were outlawed quickly. The NDP isnt outlawed because its run by the secret service.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/KPD-Verbot

>when we catch a rapist here, we tie them to a car and drive around town til the cop manages to stop you.
Last, I checked, your rapists get into those prisons in pic related. It includes broadband, playstations and cable TV.

Those parties were outlawed quickly because Adenauer wasn't a yolo liberal like Mama Merkel and actually got shit done.

1950s to 1960s West Germany was a conservative paradise.

I always forget that "liberal" means the opposite here in burger land

funny how you admit theres no seperation of powers (that's why the FRG would be unfit for an EU entry). But indeed, there's no reason to outlaw any party, they have no power anyway.

>funny how you admit theres no seperation of powers (that's why the FRG would be unfit for an EU entry).
Yes and no, Germany (like many other European countries) practices Gewaltenverschränkung, not Gewaltenteilung. Every law student can tell you that.

o rly
and there's two sets of law, private and public, contradicting the basic principles of democracy and the rule of law.

kek it's maybe not strange people from oslo don't come here

Has to be the most violent place in the weekends and sometimes after soccer matches. When I moved to where I well actually live, my coworkers and people were like; uhoh you're not gonna stab me are you.

kek.. also this we don't use knives, but it happens during soccer matches ie that some "ultras" or just idiot breaks over and starts fighting the opposing team,,, yes 1 person vs thousands. kek.

anyways rumours of knives go, them god damn anons again! It's time we shut their fanclub down aggain and fine the fuck out of these god damn farmers! kek he only used his hands and wanted to play. I love my town. To bad it seems like it will be taken over by oslo faggots and all it's degeneracy shitskins niggers fuck FUCK FUCK

>vote CDU or CSU or dont vote at all

yeah, that's why you have to get them before the police hans. Remember that we are the uncivilized proto you, while you are into all this civilization shit and empire building like Sven too, but he is really not this domesticated he either when all comes to all.

M8, most nork men have been in prison or labor camps for some minor offences, like fighting and they got campaigns here to cull the violence, weed, smuggling beer, smuggling sigs, driving to fast => labor camp, if the offence is higher you get to go to these fancy hotels, but this rules applies everywhere:

When you come, everyone will be sitting there waiting for you. They will all present them selves, have some shitchat. You typically first go with the new ones, before you get to know people. Anyways
>So anons, tell us now why are you in here for?
if you lie here, they will find out

So if you were a rapist or pedo, these are the two ones, then you are looking for a real beating, constant, and it's likely that you ie "hang your self". They usually have to keep these away from all prisoners. Now I think pedo shit finally is a looooooot stricter than it was.

I can't say much becaue the police who we have confirmed lurked here at least, even shitposting trying to get personal info and hook up with young foolish anons....

But yes I was in an episdoe where 3 people refused to tell why there were there. Some shit about pedos getting off with just a mild sentence.. that is cp downloaders... my god they were fast to tell exactly why there where in, one normie pissed him self. The reason he was so retarded I wish could tell but then the police will know that I am one of a few hundred people, and prolly the only one with actual computer skills that wuz in there. Small countries is dangerous this way lol. None of these were pedos so they got to live

Where are you faggot?

Will I be able to immigrate to Germany and stay on welfare system with my women and children? Will AfD allow Balkanites to spread? Let me know.

>bist du alleinerziehend und willst nicht, dass der Staat dich unterstützt

DANN WÄHL DIE AFD

only the private interests of those failing in society and trash is relevant

>Vote CDU
>Vote for HER
Nimm dir nen Strick!

Scheißt du auf gesellschaftlichen Fortschritt, sprich kultureller Bereicherung?

also this prison meme
Yes: the real prisons are hotels, fucking 10 times better than a common student flat it's so hard to come by... internet and stuff but restrictions I don't know so much, I have erm someone rather famos for some shit that's out now, bu tI don't want to talk to that guy lol.

But you got the more common labor camps, which many of Hans built when he was here. Solid structures, same with one of my army building where I was stationed, german built ww2, still standing. So why tare it down? Solid as fuck....

anyways this is different. Here you have no TV and shit like this and no net. You have a payphone to use, so they listen to all calls(or pretend to watching ski sports).
>You share a simple room with typical 1 person, one hard bed.
>You each have a locker, that must be opened by staff
>You were allowed to have one magazine to read for the nigh I think, or they locked that at bed time when they lock you in.
>Early in the morning you are waken up
>You stand count like in the military
>You eat
>You go to your designated work place
>You can make time go slow and refuse to grant them any profit of you
>Or you can do as most of us do, work hard to get the time to pass
>Then Lunch, fatty food, they try to like slow you down and passify you, that is those with that combustion. Doesn't work on me
>Work again
>Dinner
>Some TV time if you want
>You end up going around and around to make time go by
>while drugs and steroids and all type of shit is thrown over the fence kek
>you keep walking and try to stay away from those who smoke weed or hash when they do it, so you don't get busted on a drug test and get additional shit for that

Most people go to labor camp a dyi and you're here. drive to fast you're here. get caught with a piece of hash you're here. etcetc

Basically if you haven't been in one time of your life or other you are a cuck here lol.

forgot woman beaters they to get it

youtube.com/watch?v=GG4Y02mnfAQ

vid related kek

hello politiet..... didn't we learn you this the next time, did you not take the warning?

You want another dox? I'll let you off this time.

When you lurk here, you will become us. Everyone does. Just wait and see, you will become us

>Scheißt du auf gesellschaftlichen Fortschritt,

es gibt keine wissenschaftliche Definition für gesellschaftlichen Fortschritt.

>sprich kultureller Bereicherung?

sicher, ich geh gerne mit Freunden aus Argentinien und Kroatien portugiesisch essen

>M8, most nork men have been in prison or labor camps for some minor offences

The Norwegian prison population is between 0.1% and 0.2% of the overall population. I don't think what you say is correct.

Fuck you, ausländer. Macht Deutschland Weider Großartig!

This!

OP southmen when will we into the knowings of this... I can't wait! IN THE KIKES HOME!

Fuck I wonder what's going through her sick kike mind these days. Under it all, she is still german, she know that she has fucked up so bad, so seriously bad. Just look at her, how she looks and as I understand seem to avoid media?

Here one of our "heroes" Sylvi Listhaug all flags hailed, as she was doing gods work and almost got us out of all asylum shit all together... it almost passed! ... well she is a womyn so.. sjw cucks trolls her, I didn't get it, furt feels not going like I wanted.. go to doctor... I hurt my feelings.. gets sick note... ugh...

what I'm trying to say here, nomatter how hot and god like Frauke(which I would gladly put a superhuman in while she still got a few eggs left) and other women is, they have NO ROOM IN POLITICS.

I hope we will realize this now. As we speak this socalled anti immigrant party FRP, is trying to sell us to Brussel and tisa behind our back.
>We be anti immigrant
>Gives away coutnry
>overflooded with everything
>we're gone

As usual at the evening when all votes are counted. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is very rural with few inhabitants so results should come in fast.

Vote DEM. frpungdom had fucking a PAKI LEADER