Board-tan Thread

So in light of recent events, I think a board-tan thread is in order

What event?

Winter Ball is back.

>pol isn't an aryan or a neckbeard
it has to be one of the two. Always needed to be one of the two.

:^)

Anyone have the rundown on /qst/-tan, /his/-tan, and /vip/-tan?

They all have designs, but what are their personalities and relationships? I know there's been discussion about it, but I don't know where.

bump

/qst/-tan - Young boy with makeshift shield, swords, helmets (a pan with panties on it). /tg/'s younger brother. Eager to go questing all the time.

/his/-tan: A marble statue of a guy. Has witnessed all of history.

/vip/-tan: Gender undecided still. A boasting woman/young boy with a yellow suit, hat, black gloves and black boots. Rich, only carries $20 around, brags about his/her clover pin.

If I recall right, /vip/-tan puts on an air of being rich and pompous, but is actually very poor and donates money to keep the house they all live in up and running.

bump

I'm still down with giving /his/ a daughter, Historia

/his/ is Herodotos

it was a grandaughter and might be adopted

>Sup Forums isn't a green suited news reporter

Black suit will never be my Sup Forums-tan

Green suit was /new/ who is Sup Forums's older brother. RIP.

Trump winning and also

No, that was black vest.

>Sup Forums
>white
If anything he should be a Jew trying to hide his Jewishness.

When is that? Also, like, where is it held, generally? Just ?

What about a neckbeard who puts full stock into the "master race" nonsense and thinks he's the so-called "Aryan ideal"?

Stop trying to change Sup Forums-tan's design because of your opinion of the board. It was alreadt decided on years ago and everyone agrees on it.

can someone please update Sup Forumstan?

I think black vest was one of the Sup Forums incarnations. First or second. I see Sup Forums-tan as kind of like the Doctor. He keeps dying and coming back with a new face and wardrobe. I think we're in the third or fourth incarnation at the moment (I consider countryflag/pol/ and pick your own flag Sup Forums different entities).

> I see Sup Forums-tan as kind of like the Doctor. He keeps dying and coming back with a new face and wardrobe

That's not the worst way to look at it.

Here's Sup Forums-tan

She also likes to go by "Rebecca"

>Sup Forums
>agreeing on anything

You must be rusing

Happens once in a blue moon.

Literally who. Bring back Sup Forumsnrad.