Why aren't couples where the guy is shorter more common in Sup Forums related media?

Why aren't couples where the guy is shorter more common in Sup Forums related media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmtrmAvL5aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey it's Pat and Paige!

because no one likes manlets

Because manlets were born to be alone. The only exception is when the female is an amazon of some kind.

Paige please stop cucking Pat, he's a great guy and doesn't deserve it

Pat's become too much of a whiny asshole. The only good one left is Woolie.

>woolie
>good

is this a meme or is it real? cuz i'd believe either

Not even. Woolie's a bigger manchild than Matt. He's always throwing temper tantrums.

Women don't like short "men." Women want to feel feminine, and therefore select tall and dominant men.

You have big barda and Miracle.

>Big Barda and Mr. Miracle
>Robin and Starfire
>Fix-It Felix and Sgt. Calhoun
>Hermes and LaBarbara Conrad
>Darkwing Duck and Morgana
>Greg and Rose Quartz
>Donkey and Dragon
>Pinky and Pharfignewton

I wish Mac and Samus was a real thing.

Simple really.
The natural sexual dimorphism in humans creates males that are, on average, taller than females.
Thousands of years of developing society with this easily observable fact has cemented the ideal couple of a taller male into the public subconscious.
The male being taller than the female is just "normal".
It's not a patriarchy, or oppression of women type thing. It's just innocent coincidental conditioning of our way of thinking based on averages, and the tendency to overestimate an observed majority.

>not loving Pat BECAUSE he's a whiny asshole

nigga why the fuck you even watchin' the Zaibatsu

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

No one wants to feel feminine except failures.

Paige has been known to show up on some boards, mostly /fit/ and /cgl/

That's why I like Pat, though.

Pat, Matt, and Woolie are all great. Liam is the problem. Why is he even there?

It's as common as in real life

t. manlet

Thanks for reminding me that the Little Mac trailer is amazing.
youtu.be/gmtrmAvL5aw

He's gone too far.

>Pat's whiny, balding, fat, and a manlet
>Has a gf at all
>Let alone an attractive one

His ability to flaunt scientific law baffles /fit/izens and robots to this day.

I mean she's not a dog, but she's not a 10/10 either

Wow. Nothing in the foreground is real. Fake hair, fake face, fake tits, & who the fuck wears a periwinkle knit sweater with an exposed midriff & hot pink banded yoga pants?

sup /cgl/

This. Honestly in the past 5 years I might have seen only one or two couples where this is the case, and I live in a big city.

She's hotter than anything you'll pick up.

No woman wants to be with me because I'm unlikable. I try to be a good person but it seems like they can see through that and know me for the sad, lonely, pathetic little man that I am. No matter how hard I try I cannot get over feeling miserable or having trust issues.

Being a 5'7 manlet is just a bonus.

fag

Might as well be. But I can't stand hairy anus holes.

lol this angry landwhale

What would you consider a 10 then?

My mommy.

Are you implying she's 10/10 flawless?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Why do people project so hard about attractiveness on this site?

size difference is great

Fuck, yeah. One of the best couples in comics.

Good a place to ask as any. I hear their dark souls 3 vids were disliked but alot of people, why?

Because Matt inserted himself in there

Well there is Mister Miracle and Big Barda, and I think I'm correct in saying that WW is usually taller than Steve Trevor.

That's pretty edgy mang

>Size Difference thread.

Oh Boy! been waiting for this!

and massive overleveling and looking things up beforehand, which would be fine but they lied about it being new to them

also because people don't like the way woolie and pat are playing it. They play too safe as some would put it

Because pat grinded off camera to the point he just stomped the whole game cause he was like 40 soul levels higher than what it was balanced for. It basically made the videos boring for the gameplay. Also he got a shit tone of lore wrong but that was funny shit

2 reasons
Matt and Woolie's interactions are, like always, fucking off topic and stupid.
Pat is playing like a lamo shit because he's scared his balls will be exposed on channel

Pat and Paige are everything I want my relationship to be.

Didn't they do that last time though? I don't keep up with their Souls videos but I could swear over a year ago Pat was bragging on Twitter about levelling the fuck out of himself and telling people not to bother commenting because the recording had already been completed. Why are people mad, didn't they expect the same old shit?

I agree, except the part where I'm one of her four current boyfriends

Liam is and always will be king of the fucking whiners.

that was this time and not over a year ago

Why do people hate Liam? I mean I get not liking Matt, not only is he a big baby, who doesn't know how to operate as an adult, yet managed to fall ass backwards into an incredibly lucrative job, where he can play out all his childish fantasies, as well as marry an Italian qt with a rich family.

But Liam? I dunno, Liam seems fine.

Because the Dark Souls community is a bunch of autistic sadists that just want to see someone die for 40 episodes instead of make any actual progression.

how can people not like blank? I mean I understand not liking blank because I don't like blank, but I really like blank so blank seems fine to me!

Not quite. The Dark Souls community expects you to play completely blind but still somehow beat every boss on your first try and not miss any lore and understand everything perfectly.

just because Liam is usually the contrarian to everything

personally I like him even his tastes in a lot of things are shit

>Good a place to ask as any. I hear their dark souls 3 vids were disliked but alot of people, why?

Pat was over leveled, the natural level progression from what it seems is that you hit 50-70 by the time you reach endgame. Pat reach that a quarter into the game.

When he fell between the beds in Japan was my favorite Pat moment

Or just have woolie play it because that was half the reason the dark souls 2 playthrough was so entertaining.

Paige pushed him. Which is even funnier.

Yeah but he was the shit half of the Snailborne playthrough.

>because that was half the reason the dark souls 2 playthrough was so entertaining.
... but that playthrough wasn't entertaining.
All of their "Souls" videos have been cancerous

okay so there was a TBFP topic on Sup Forums AGES ago, where some girl was like "OMG PAT IS SO SEXY I WANNA MEET AND FUCK HIM" and people were like "tits or gtfo" and then the girl showed tits.

Could it have been Paige?

It probably was. She was a huge fan before they started bangin'.

Probably, she used to stalk him

This person was asking where to find Pat, as learned more about Paige and her interests in men, that what reminded me of the whole thing.

I've never felt comfortable with this ship, to me the IZ universe is not conducive for romance.

IIRC Paige and Woolie were friends already, and Woolie introduced Paige to Pat. I doubt that she would have started out as a Sup Forums stalker.

one of the cutest canon ships
so largely ignored

this could only work if Gaz somehow took over the world and would need some space tech, so she took in Zim as her hubby

if i recall and if it's true, then that's how the final episode would have kinda ended up like

>Two Best Friends exist because Woolie introduced Pat and Matt
>Paige and Pat are together only because Woolie introduced Paige to Pat

Woolie is the secret mastermind behind all of this, he is the one working the strings

Oh yeah, I'm perfectly aware that there will never any sort of canon romance in this show. But personality and character wise, they could work will together. Shame there is barely any screen time of them both.

Gaz's VA said that Zim could easily win her over with an endless supply of pizza. It's also how Zim can take over the earth without Gaz getting in his way.

>tfw manlet

>It's also how Zim can take over the earth without Gaz getting in his way.

>Zim: I will give you an endless supply of pizza to fuck off

>watch the paige lp of bloodborne feat pat for white noise
>mfw they are actually adorable together

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said.

I don't know what she looks like, but I'm guessing that Sim modeled after her, right?

I'm 7'6, but I'm also fat, ugly, autistic, have a small dick, and have to walk with crutches because my knees are fucked from being so tall and fat.
Still drowning in pussy because height is the only thing that matters.

Good boy. Who's my little reading rainbow? You are!

THICC

>be 5'11
>every other man feels like he's 6'5

It's not just a meme apparently

>Paige Lp of BB with pat
What? What channel was that on?

Paige's Twitch, peachsaliva

dunno if they uploaded to Youtube

I liked his childlike glee from being surrounded by rabbits the best.

average korean woman. They make themselves 10/10 with the power of money.

Honestly I would do that too. I love rabbits.

Yeah. If I could, I go to Japan just for poison gas rabbit island.

>bigger girl size difference
this is my fetish

>CTRL+F
>she-h
>0 results
>wya
>0 results

You've gotta be kiddin me.