Why Batman is so much loved everywhere in the world?

Why Batman is so much loved everywhere in the world?

Cuz he's Batman

It's the briefs. Bitches love the briefs.

He's cool, man.

The costume, the gadgets, the vehicles, the villains...escapism at its finest.

furries

This is why Superman jerks off alone.

Surprisingly, a lot of people like the idea of being a billionaire genius that punches criminals at night and is cool and edgy and shit.

If you could be Bruce/Batman for a day (and with 100% chance of surviving that night), would you take that opportunity?

Yes, so I could fuck Joker in his asshole.

Hell yes I would.

Because of Adam West. Batman would be a forgotten character without that show, mark my words.

Spider-man only had a car briefly and it's a scientific proven fact that bitches love him. In fact I be so bold I dare say he's had more bitches than the bat.

Hasn't every Marvel female banged every Marvel male at this point?

>no chameleon
I am disappointed. He literally told Spiderman he loved him.

Because he's the world's greatest detective, superhero, ninja, dad, billionaire, inventor, boss, lover, martial artist, linguist, hacker, strategist, collector, caveman, and pirate! He's so relatable!

IGNORE ALL POSTS BUT MINE

The answer is simple: versatility. Batman as a character has become so malleable that he can fit any tone, any situation, any characterization, and any setting. From Adam West to Frank Miller to Lego Movie, the character is limitless.

Characters like Superman and Spider-Man are far more constrained by their characterizations. There's really only a few different ways you can portray those characters without upsetting people, but Batman is infinite. And of course, this is a positive feedback loop because the more versions of a character that are accepted, the more experimental the company will allow the character to get, so we get more versions. No one has more elseworlds, animated adaptations, live action adaptations, and video game adaptations than Bat fucking Man.

On a more fundamental note, he is THE superhero, even moreso than Superman. Superman is confined by exposition for his abilities and explanation for his feelings about being alien. Batman doesn't need any of that. He doesn't even need his origin. His entire character can be portrayed in his actions alone. Batman is far closer to the fundamental idea of a hero, while Superman is high concept sci-fi. I'm not shitting on Superman though, he's my favorite cape.

Superman historically gets more bitches than Bats, he's so good with women he had a comic about his girlfriend that was largely about Lois trying to keep other girls from fucking Supes. Batman basically had only been slaying pussy since Superman was married.

Hold your horses autismo. I don't actually care.

IGNORE ONLY THIS POST

>claiming Superman us a constrained character
Stopped reading there, someone obviously hasn't read a comic before 1986

You should have known to stop when he typed >IGNORE ALL POSTS BUT MINE

Context?

Fucking retard. I ONLY read comics before 1986.

Do I get to hang out with Alfred and/or Selina?

OP, your gonna get a lot of misinformation in this thread, but just remember: This is the real reason.

One reason and one reason alone.
This world seeks justice.
No matter your background, I think people are always seeking some form of justice.
Batman represents this, a person willing to do anything to get that justice.

no.
It's because of James Batman.
The most based character in history.

>best joker in history

Because he's an unhinged, rich guy beating up poor people.

Oh and I forgot to add the best part of that, he gets to get away with beating up poor people.

and he's friend with the commissioner of the police department
AND he has a cabal of aliens, meta humans and mythical warriors to get him outta trouble, should he ever be brought to conventional justice.

He's (((iconic)))

fuck off boco

chicks dig giant robots

Cause he's a rich badass Mary Sue drama queen. Basically everything your average comic book reader wants to be.

/Thread

Market saturation.

El Santo, Zorro, The scarlet pumpernickel, and loads of other stories show, it's a winning combo.

nice engrish