BIG TROUBLE IN BIG CHINA

USA President only one not greeted with red carpet stairs.

He should have turned back and said fuck the G20. Makes America look week. What would Trump have done?

I thought America was strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20
youtube.com/watch?v=ICXbwbbavVc
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-forced-to-exit-from-ass-of-air-force-one-video
opec.org/opec_web/en/
reuters.com/article/china-gold-fix-idUSL3N17G1Z5
globalresearch.ca/the-collapse-of-the-western-fiat-monetary-system-may-have-begun-china-russia-and-the-reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107
investmentwatchblog.com/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I thought America was strong.
That's the next presidency

Yup. Clinton will make america great again.

They're still doing G20? I thought it was like G19 or G18 or something at this point because SOMEBODY wasn't playing along.

DEAD BEFORE NOV 8 OF NATURAL CAUSES

Dr. Chang, I'm USA.

WAS BRASIL IN G20
PLEASE TELL ME CHINA GREETED US WITH A RED CARPET

It's incredibly petty on China's part, but it would also seem petty for the US to complain and would achieve nothing. They should get their own back with tact.

I think Russia was booted out, but I don't think they even pretend to give a fuck anyway.

>makes America look week.
Weak* FTFY

>I thought America was strong
You really have been isolated of whats going on in the world... holy fuck.. shit is about to go down within a month from now going into 2017

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20
The US president was denied the usual red carpet welcome and forced to ‘go out of the ass’ of Air Force One, observers say
But the leader of the world’s largest economy, who is on his final tour of Asia, was forced to disembark from Air Force One through a little-used exit in the plane’s belly after no rolling staircase was provided when he landed in the eastern Chinese city on Saturday afternoon.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20

>claim your the world's next superpower
>can't even run a fucking G20 meeting

shoddy and embarrassing just like every thing made in China

>I think Russia was booted out
wow somebody still remembers that POWER PLAY?

They put a G20 down the road from me once. Wew lad was that a shitshow. Glad I'm not associated with the G20. But at least they managed to repave the roads in advance of the motorcades.

This nigga is gonna be dead before sundown tomorrow after shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

So I walking down the side roads, and they have these like miniature copies of those little Mercedes trucks that are all popular now, and they're stuffed full of flair like you thought you just stepped over from India. Maybe that's why the Brits call the whole thing just "Asia."

And they're all standing there staring at you the way FOBs do. Wearing FOB t-shirts in double extra small because they're all about 3' tall. And you're wondering to yourself
>for what purpose?
they're not even standing along the right road
the pates are from out of state
nothing makes any sense
wouldn't even buy food from these sort

Trump would have brought his own carpet. With gold fringe and supermodels.

This is absolutely hilarious.

Stuff the USA and their shit country.

Always trying to ruin the world with their degeneracy.

The sooner we nuke them, the better.

I'm on China's side on this one

Shitty bait

Obama has been stupid when it comes to china. Furthermore, lately his embrace of incredibly regressive figures such as Clinton, his parroting of stupid feminist rhetoric, and his preaching about human rights while advocating the erosion of his own countrymen's rights.

He does not understand face, and bumbles through every speech and interaction he has had with china.

stuff it with what? vegemite and spiders?

Don't knock vegemite, bro. It's leads ahead of marmite.

>other countries need red carpets to feel better about being irrelevant

But that's Trump's slogan.

Are you looking forward to Trump?

Obongo is just getting what he deserves for interfering in our affairs.

Fuck him.

It's fine. Barack is even more masterful with his sociopathy than Hillary is. He keeps quiet. He smiles and shakes hands. His words are nice. But I can guarantee you that China will, in some way, get fucked hard for this impudence.

America is strong

They just hate obama for being a nigger, and hate democrats for being corrupt retard scum

You're a Chinese immigrant in Australia aren't ya, mat3?
>stuff

Yes. If Trump becomes the leader of America, I suspect that China and the US will be able to patch difficulties we've been having, and move forwards into the future.

Trump understands china, he understands face, and he understands when to be aggressive and when to be flexible. He understands the importance of a strong internal country, not just a strong external image. And the wall thing resonates with many chinese, amusingly.

Clinton, like obama, does not. Clinton is unwilling to consider other people's views as valid, and as such can never negotiate properly with china. Clinton demonstrates the typical arrogance of many american politicians, in that she assumes she is always right, and as such, does not consider the impact her words or actions may have.

This, coupled with the fact that her appearance alone is an insult to all who have to behold it, means that a clinton presidency will be disastrous for sino-american relations

>not getting offended over gay red carpet treatment

Who cares? At least he's not bowing to a Saudi or apologizing for our glorious nuke in Hiroshima.

Hopefully yes. Plus we in China respect a strong leader. For that same reason, Putin is very respected around here.
If you get Clinton... well, it's not going to be fun for anyone.

America is strong. Our Chimp in Chief is not.

Do you know anyone in a Chinese hacking group? We need something that will end her chances of winning.

Let it me explain it to you. China is majorly butthurt over the south china sea ruling and knows obama is behind it.

Obama likely will insist that china stops their agression there now. If china doesn't want to get a cuba crisis 2.0 that will happen whoever wins in novemeber.

WEEK. I hope you're not an English teacher

Exactly this. Clinton is not strong, clinton is weak and cannot even climb a staircase of 6 steps. Her arrogance, however, is stronger than even Parks, and she is less effective a leader

I have a better explanation. Obama is a fucking faggot that no one respects.

This, essentially.

Obama is and will be the weakest president we've ever had.

Brace your anus, China. Trump2016 soon.

>Implying if Hillary dies the Jews wont just revive her with their magic and make a LITERAL Hillbot to run and command.
We have no fucking chance.

Like any rational human

>Her arrogance, however, is stronger than even Parks
Here is Park on kimchiwalk in Việt Nam

Yea, I don't know if clinton has even been to vietnam, or could find it on a map

wtf I hate china mao

youtube.com/watch?v=ICXbwbbavVc

go to 2:00

It's the faggots like Obama that make this country weak.

>Inb4 clever ruse by China to get Trump to talk it
THEYRE BEATING US IN TRADE.

related pic

G2 is Justice!

dream comes true and she is crying

The fuck is wrong with that pig girl on the thumbnail of the video ?

>female diplomats start crying at the G20
>this is the best a superpower can do
this world is run by degenerate garbage and is ripe for a takeover

America is strong, the king cuck negriod isnt though.

wth I thought the swiss were nice, but idk it's his wife

He has to get that globalist global warming economic restraints to further hurt the American economy after he is out of office.

Barack Obama forced to exit from 'ass' of Air Force One – video
theguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-forced-to-exit-from-ass-of-air-force-one-video

>Implying that didn't already happen to both her and bill.

>Obama leaves the plane through the cargo door
seems appropriate

Time to de-stabilize China, CIA.

why is the bitch crying?

she's a bitch

>China polluted its air
>China poisoned its own drinking water, and now has little drinkable water left
>China's one child policy made millions of angry men that will never marry
we don't need to do anything to destabilize them

>Barack Obama forced to exit from 'ass' of Air Force One – videotheguardian.com/world/video/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-forced-to-exit-from-ass-of-air-force-one-video

Red Carpet for Narendra Damodardas Modi ,Prime Minister of India

"No" Red Carpet for President of U.S. Obama

why are female diplomats crying?
Im tired of western civilization now.
We literally drag niggers into space and tell them that they did it!
We put the weakest creature ever to walk this planet in charge of the strongest nations ever to have existed, and when they crumble we make excuses.
We go against out very nature and bring in members of another colony into our cities and tell our women to fuck them.
We raise our sons to be girls.
We raise out girls to be children.
We have failed as a species.

You got to show them who's boss or they try bite.

China shows us

Prime Minister of India is superior than President of U.S.

For India
Accommodation ladder
Red Carpet
Wellcome to China

For U.S.
No Accommodation ladder
No Red Carpet
Barack Obama forced to exit from 'ass' of Air Force One

Whatever bitch don't act like the Chinese aren't seizing land that isn't there.

We know you are building islands in order to have a greater military presence. But we will blow you the fuck out when the time comes.

The Chinese half ass things whenever they can and they aren't innovative. That's why I am not intimidated by the Chinese at all. Sure you guys can copy things very well but you will never be at the cutting edge.

For
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom,and the European Union (EU)

Accommodation ladder
Red Carpet
Welcome to Chia

---
For the United States
No Accommodation ladder
No Red Carpet
Barack Obama forced to exit from 'ass' of Air Force One

>no handrails

If you gooks pulled this on Hillary, she wouldn't have been able to get off the plane.

Park is a qt :-)

holy shit, never seen that flag. Didnt know china even allows Sup Forums

I'm not a fan of Obama but that's just infantile crap, or even worse incompetence. China just lost my respect.

They don't. It's blocked.

China want to say what China "just" dislikes Obama not U.S.

>Makes America look week
it hardly makes them look weak since they are not in control of the chinese actions

the disrespect is very deserved but also petty.

PM of Japan Abe

I wish it was Hillary that was there just to see her try to climb down those stairs

You don't get to bring respect

No one likes Obama.

Always fun to see Japan and China together.
Both look so uncomfortable.

THE CHINK FEARS THE SAMURAI MORE THAN THE CHINK RESPECTS THE NIGGER

USA COUP DE TA WHEN?

Vegemite is the source of our shitposting power. Like everything though it has to be taken in moderation, so we trick everyone else to eating it like nutella or peanut butter so they do not learn how attain its true power.

minming pls go and stay go

>COUP DE TA

Unlike Obongo Clinton sees western civlization as a force fror good and will advance it.

>COUP DE TA
coup d'etat
blow of state

>Always fun to see Japan and China together.Both look so uncomfortable.

yes always

This.

And this is why:
opec.org/opec_web/en/

Also this:
reuters.com/article/china-gold-fix-idUSL3N17G1Z5

globalresearch.ca/the-collapse-of-the-western-fiat-monetary-system-may-have-begun-china-russia-and-the-reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107

investmentwatchblog.com/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/

>NO DORRARS FOR YUAN!!!

Obama ran claiming he would heal diplomatic tensions with other countries so this slap in the face looks especially bad for him.

King Nigger deserves to be disrespected more than he actually is

Will the world take us more seriously if we rename ourselves something more gender-inclusive and diverse-sounding?

Putin and Obama is another good match.

Argentina with UK is another.

Obama is Weak. China Respects Strength. It's in their culture. Trump knows this. He dealt with the Chinese. Trump will be a great negotiator. A nimble one.

You're joking, right?

>Obama ran claiming he would heal diplomatic tensions
Turns out no one respects an bitch.

>What would Trump have done?

The same. Do you fuckers even understand the concept of politics? Fucking hell I thought this was Sup Forums.

India
U.S.
Japan
United Kingdom

United Kingdom-Turkey-U.S.-Japana-Italy

De = for/from
Ta = usted (you)

BigCoup4U

de is of.
Ta is your.
Blow of your is what you wrote.

No? I can't wait for a real leader with balls to become USA president.

it is what obongo deserves tbf

>Yea, I don't know if clinton has even been to vietnam, or could find it on a map
I'm sure someone there has written her a check.. she seems to take in a lot of money from abroad.

Maybe they just confused him for a random African head of state

Isn't South Africa the only G20 country?

>giving us the red carpet treatment despite the fact we've insulted the Chinese by possibly scrapping Hinkley Point C

Americans BTFO