DERP DERP RICHIE

streamable.com/88mbm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9DTYQ5jU8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate cgi

I love cgi unlike virgins

i am neutral towards CGI unlike retards who think they need to pick a side in everything

holy christ, if they did it practical, and you know they would cut corners like a bitch, it would have looked goofy and this same post would be about how 'shitty that looks, LUL that stop motion'.

Can never win with some people.

DO YOU HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN?

you forgot to reply to OP

The entire movie is great but this scene is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
ICE ICE BABY

im a fag btw

Bad CGI is always better than shit special effects, a perfect example is the exploding blood balloons in the Tim Curry version where all the people flinch when it covers them when they're not supposed to notice it at all

Can anyone who've seen the new IT inform me what's the body count like? I fear its going to be all flash, no content.

Georgie
Bully
Two other kids

There's a lot of illusions to do with rotting corpses.

I remember three

Georgie's arm, Richards friend in sewers, a guy gets his throat slit.

But there's also other shit like the floating kids bodies, face eating scene and a rotting leper.

Oh, 4 on screen deaths? Pretty good. Thanks user!

adults die to

It's important that you found a way to feel superior to everybody else.

Also OP's image is derpy as fuck.

> not actually drawing blood.
> it's only a 15.

RATED 15. ACTUAL ADULTS ARE SCARED OF THIS FILM.

Shit really? i don't recall any adult dying in the original movie. I'm super pleased that this IT is actually a threat. Tim Curry's performance was stellar but the monster itself was more of a comedian than a killer.

no lol

>RATED 15.

wat?

The original film was a miniseries that got mashed up into a feature film. Do your homework faggot.

Calm down Warner

>dude ur retarded for having taste and standards lol
>just be a radical centrist in everything or you're stupid

>i don't recall any adult dying in the original movie

there were like 2. the new movie is def worth a watch.

pic related for babbies first creepflick.

stan from a suicide and eddie from the didler

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE FUCKING RUBBER

It doesn't kill any adults. Kids kill their parents.

You hate bad cgi. When cgi is good you don't notice and enjoy it.

>OMG HOW CAN U HAVE AN OPINION ON ANYTHING??? WHY AREN'T U A NEUTRAL AGNOSTIC RADICAL CENTRIST LIKE ME?? *shoves fence post up ass*

If it's CGI why isn't there any blood.

Everything about this movie is utter shit.

>fully engaged in this scene
>immersion is completely ruined when Pennywise goes full CGI gamecube pre rendered cutscene and chomps on Georgies arm.

Took me out of the scene, and I was fully with it up until that point.

Relax user, I of course meant the miniseries, more detailed i meant the first half of the miniseries, where they are only kids. I do realize that one of the loser suicides and the other gets... um.. kinda picked up slightly aggresively by the giant spider so I guess he died too. But 0 adults died during the kids part of the miniseries.

He's not a centrist, he's a neutral, it's right there in the fucking post. Stop conflating the two.

Death in and of itself isn't frightening. There are worse things in this world than death.

You have a child's comprehension of fear.

Why would I fear death or i guess your overrated lovecraftian dread of inexistence? Who even is talking about fear? What even is up with your post. All i'm saying is that I was told there would be blood and bodies, which has been confirmed.

Alien had roughly the same number of deaths but was made an 18. Explain.

>this was actually in the movie

cringe

Yeah you didn't see it

I feel like it would have been better if he didnt have such a blank serious expression

And it was a good scene. What's your point?

JUST

ft. underage teenager.

Looks fine. The camera stabilization adds to the surrealism of the situation. Stop being autists.

i am neutral towards centrism

It was real enough for Georgie

The actress doesn't actually look afraid. The creature isn't particularly frightening. The dance is retarded. The backdrop is actually making me laugh at how cartoonish it is.

Have fun.

> it's autistic to not like something.
I think rather the opposite is true. Blandly accepting anything that comes your way because it's appropriate to do so.

Other than the fact the shot focuses on his head and it looks a little goofy it's not even a bad scene, your just faggots clinging to this one scene to try and justify Your Own insecure sense of "better tastes" in movies.

>The actress doesn't actually look afraid.
>character admits she isn't afraid of Pennywise

> deciding something is shit means you have good taste.

Complimentary but untrue.

>being this easy to trigger

over 2 boring hours of fucking jumpscares and cringey dialogue, this is what I get for not pirating. jesus christ I am seething that I actually paid to see this shit.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

>insecure
>"ha thanks for the compliment"
Just kys you shit flinging autist

I'm sorry but that's just fucking bad and goofy looking. The better option would have been for Pennywise to have his teeth come out, followed by a lunge forward, a flash of red, the sound of the crunch and Georgie crawling away with his arm gone. That's the problem with modern day cinema, they have to show everything instead of less is more.

>this pathetic comeback

>there's a montage scene in the middle of the movie
>ridiculous high school drama
>cringy effects like hardrock in the middle of a child's battle
>in a horror movie
>americans love it

I love the derpiness, I think it's really effective for giving Pennywise a demonic appearance in certain scenes.

just got back from watching this thing, feel cheated desu. The trailers and ads were interesting and I like the Tim Curry version so I thought I'd enjoy it. It was really... boring. And someone told me they don't rely on jumpscares... literally a jumpscare/loud burst of noise every 10 minutes.

>Actress doesn't look afraid
Because she literally isn't afraid of him you stupid fuck

> make a statement of compromise.
> get told to kill myself.

Good day to you, sir. Clearly I am indeed in the presence of lessers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9DTYQ5jU8&feature=youtu.be

> not being afraid of the supernatural monster.

Made sense when it was a whole bunch of kids vs. It, not when it's just one by herself.

>the actress does't actually look afraid
that's entirely the point

back to Sup Forums brainlet

>Stop enjoying things I don't like!

what the fuck was the deal with the scene where they mop up blood in the bathroom to an upbeat soundtrack

She's been faced with her rapist father by herself on multiple occasions.

I thought that a lot of the scary scenes without Pennywise were pretty good, like the flute woman, the headless kid chase in the library, the burning hands behind the door, the diseased hobo, and the dead children in the sewer

maybe if the cgi wasn't so bad for them. No wonder this film has turned such a huge profit when they cheaped out on the SFX so much

>epic fight between daughter and father, daughter kicking him in the ballz

sad you couldn't enjoy a fun little romp. HUGE disconnect between critics and fans.

Because she has to deal with her literal rapist of a dad all the time, she's a lot more hardened than the other kids

Why do almost all Pennywise appearances look so wrong in this movie? Can't explain why but...the movments, and something else I can't point my finger on

Jewish painting monster should have just been seen as a vague silhouette. When all you saw was the shadow of its head, that shit was uncanny and creepy, like something out of punpun, but when it got closer to the screen and you saw it's face it became 1000x less scary.

Are you implying she shouldn't have done that or something?

not to mention half the town hated her

Because he's not supposed to look natural. The clown form is just a puppet he uses as a facade, and Skarsgard pulled that off really well

the one user that said it looked like shitty Japanese CGI was so right

the shill damage control has begun

This. Critics are all stuck-up faggots who hate fun. Those parts the movie doesn't even try to take itself seriously. It's playing it up for laughs.

>Damage control
>Saying what it's supposed to be is damage control

*BRAAANGG*

>h-he's not supposed to look like good cgi
>I-It's on purpose

Reminded me too much of the woman from Mama.

>cgi teeth

for what possible reason?

In fact why not just make a prop Pennywise monster head with some jaw animatronics and stick the kid's arm in to avoid this shit compositing

I'm implying this is lame af. This sort of cringy shits ruin the athmosphere of the movie.

The actor is not wrong, the effects and directing are. I just can't point why. Except the clippy accelerations and stuff. Might be too old for this shit but I can't be scared by something so overdone, horror shouldn't work like that.

Those were all Pennywise though, weren't they?

Yeah but not in clown form

I don't see how it's cringy. When you're trying to get away from someone you don't 'fight back' honorably or let them fuck with you. You do what you need to do to get the fuck away.

>Dude a girl kicking her rapist dad in the balls is cringe everything I don't like I'll just say cringe

Yeah totally, you didn't see the movie since the scene ends with her calling him out and him showing the deadlights.

Get triggered nerd

lmao

Both were directed by the same faggot, but I think you already know that