Will justice league be the end of DC's cinematic universe or will it do well ?

Will justice league be the end of DC's cinematic universe or will it do well ?

I really think aquaman hype might save it

really looking forward to this end of capeshit
thor/jl probably wont bring it, but they should be proper step to an end. maybe one day we will be free of capeshit... ah dream on

Its launching at a time when it literally can't fail. Think it will bottom out around 900m and the home release will be wildly profitable like every DCEU film so far.

More concerned about the actual quality of it, given Snyder has washed his hands of it. Shame really. He should have been allowed to close out his trilogy

You know what they say about big flippers, right?

They actually debunked the big foot = big cock meme, but apparently if your ring finger is bigger than your index finger, that means your penis is on average bigger.

I find it very jarring that there's only Aquaman next year and, to my knowledge, there's no DCEU film currently filming. It does kinda seem like they're waiting to see how JL works out, doesn't it?

it's a meme that women like big dicks

this

>your ring finger is bigger than your index finger
i heard that happens with low testosterone among men, which would conflict with the large(r) penis.

It's actually the opposite case, I just double checked

The trailer came on when I went to see a movie a few days ago, and I was cracking up because literally NOBODY, in a packed theater, was laughing or even chuckling at the parts that were obviously supposed to be comic relief.

I wonder how this movie is gonna do, I heard one guy near me mutter "looks like shit".

Opposite of what you said, if I wasn't clear.

So you got small feet?

>but apparently if your ring finger is bigger than your index finger

My ring finger is bigger than my index finger and I'm barely 6 inches

They should have stuck with their guns 2bh. Go full on serious and brooding superheroes, fuck it. At least they films and universe would have it's own identity rather than being Xmen/MCU lite.

They are filming Shazam too, they were waiting on Wonder Woman but now we have DCEU for decades

My pointer and ring are exactly the same size, with my pointer possibly being a bit longer.

My dick is just over 5 inches, so I think it checks out.

They haven't even got their lead actor for Shazam yet. The film hasn't even started filming.

Yeah, at least it'd be different. I kept rolling my eyes at the stupid Flash quips.

They don't like them they love them. The sound a women makes when she first reaches into your pants and realizes what she just lucked into is amazing. To bad you'll never hear it

more efficient kicks

ty ms skeltal

do you find it difficult to satisfy women?

Thats what happens when you go see spidergoy home shilling with the other mcucks

Amber Heard's looks are extremely overrated.

Yeah whatever marlel pajeet

Man remember when all the cucks here were defending turning Aquaman into a samoan since "it makes sense for the atlanteans to be pacific islanders"

Elon getting cucked already?

Aquachad is based though, call me when they turn a Valkyrie into a nigger

yea honestly she is

sometimes she looks really good but in general shes pretty average for Hollywood, I see better looking girls with actually sexy bodies walking around all the time in CA.

Yeah but its fantastic four all over again.

If you're going to change the race of one character do it to all of the characters associated with them too instead of this token minority casting shit

I'm a virgin, but probably.

the succubus left already. She got what she wanted

what did she want? to prevent humanity from leaving this planet?

yes, we are now at her mercy

>it's a Succubus tries to gain the power of another man episode

SHOO SHOO FILTHY ROASTIE

Actually, most men you will find have their ring fingers longer than their index fingers. Most women do not. As far as I'm aware, it doesn't really have much correlation with penis size, but it is a good indicator of the amount of male hormones (testosterone), a person is exposed to in the womb
Sure enough, it's a great trick to see if someone is a tranny,

That's still above average.

If you live in china maybe

>Thread for DCucks has literally devolved into a dick measuring contest in less than 40 posts
Sounds about right

t. 2" tool
fucking kike

My most anticipated movie desu

Amber is my 11/10

will hightest aquaman btfo of nu-male capeshit?

also didnt they rip the plot straight out of the justice league cartoon features?