Do you think Dave Chapelle quit because he was tired of making racist comments about white people?

Do you think Dave Chapelle quit because he was tired of making racist comments about white people?

He was tired of giving white people an excuse to make racist comments about black people.

look at that goofy nigga

The producers wanted him to do drag. He did not want to do drag.

Oprah, Al Sharpton and some other powerful negro who I can't remember were threatening him because of his portrayal of black people.

He said white people were laughing "too hard" at his jokes, that's what drove him crazy.

he quit because he was making racist jokes and he was surprised when someone might think it's racist

>some other powerful negro
It was Quentin Tarantino.

you're legit fucking scary making that thread every day. Chapelle withdrawal from showbusiness is about burnt out and paranoia from processing too much emotional shit at the same time. His story has an atmosphere of conspiracy and racial tensions with psychotic delirium sprinkled on top of it. I get why you'd want to have a discussion about it but posting this thread every god damn day is just horrifying

kys

>mock black people as a career choice
>WTF YOU CRACKER ASSES STOP LAUGHIN!

He noticed something that he isan't allowed to say, and they noticed he noticed it too, they started making his bed, preparing for his future label as madman, turns out nobody can help him if he ever says it, so he decided to hold it and if someone ever ask he will say an unconsistent self censored version that does contribute to the mad title but not too mad.

Submit and survive.

hollywood is pedo circles with child human sacrifice, no bullshit, white children get diddled gently and with precautions, only foreign kids get slaughtered into the most twisted fetish

Actually I'm the guy posting chappelle threads, op is a copycat

don't ever fucking dare reply to me inbred clown

Muhammad Chapelle wuit because of (((them)))

He once took exception to one guy laughing too hard at a minstrel/blackface bit.

I would agree with some of the comments ITT but he became Muslim. So I'm just gonna chalk it up to him getting all weird and all of a sudden taking things way too seriously.

I know truth is disgusting to behold, but all these corroborated rumors can't be just crazy talk shouted by crack addicts. Look at the man nowadays, his looks, he is broken. what need did he has going to some african hell hole with all these millions in the bank ? Some unbearable shit I tell you. He said "what's wrong with hollywood" now I ask you how can these words be said by someone so professional and serious. He's been there and saw by himself something that even money can't help bear the sight of. Racist belittlement is also a bonus. He basically conditionned all the 2000 kids who grew with adult swim to laugh at the word Nigger. Come on now, Niggar family ? how is this a sketch, it's just edgy racism for kids, same kids who voted trump out of conviction that saying the N word is a right and a sign of intellect.

What did he quit?

Yeah right it was Chappelle alone who got everyone to start saying it colloquially. Nobody was doing it over a decade before he had a show.

context is too difficult for the average person to understand

holy shit are you fucking posting ? get help faggot omg

basically yeah

He said numerous times he hated being a celebrity. Because everyone likes you one second and hates you the next - he couldn't handle that. One of the few people IMO that actually seen through the shit that is Hollywood.

He realised white is right

Was watching the McNoggers episode of Chappelle show and Carbonaro was in it

you need to understand Islam for blacks is not faith, it's out of antagonism for white oppressors. Malcolm X logic basically (and to some extend Deus Vult larpers with reversed ideology) They pick what they view as the nemesis doctrine of the white man's religion, which is islam who's been fought and feared since crusades. No faith at all or knowledge, just nurturing of war mindset through borrowing of arab antagonism. Black people convert out of bitterness and resent for whites in prisons

>white man's religion
explain the african and south american christians then.

Wasn't that guy Bill Burr?

If you want to move up the hollywood ladder at some point you're going to have to make some sacrifices. He wasn't willing to do them and fled. I'd be scared, too - considering Hollywood is ran by satanists.

ok first I am not asserting my opinion I was simply retranscripting the sociological explanation of why there is a black muslim convert phenomenun in american society. Which is to disctinct themselves as much as possible from enemy wasp culture. Second the africans and south americans christian only exist because they were evangelized by anglos french and portuguese, the european man (you can decide if they are white in your mind idgf of your criteria for white) is the reason for christians in third world

I don't think it's "laughing too hard" it was that the laugh had a tinge of "HAH that's so true!" instead of understanding that stereotypes are funny but not actually true. I believe some of the last things he said on stage before going to Africa was that he constantly fights the network saying that his audience is smart but then he realized that they aren't and some just want to laugh at minorities.

so he's a hollywood nigger puppet who went rogue after realizing he's been making a fool of himself for years ? sounds pretty kino

>this thread