Rick and Morty is juast about the most overrated piece of shit I have ever seen

h-hey morty *burp*
>reddit erupts with laughter
I'm pickle rick!
>Sup Forums joins in
Don't material possessions SUCK?
>high school pseudo-intellectuals pissing their pants
boy do I love alcohol!
>hipsters frantically updating their blogs about how amazing new rick and morty episode is
Seriously, I don't understand why Rick and Morty is so highly regarded by so many people. I'd could name at least 10 different animated shows that are (imo) better than Rick and Morty. Also the art style is pure garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuX_VZNTWkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same show as The Big Bang Theory; same fanbase too. That's why we dislike it.

The reason you feel like this show talks down to you is because you're actually stupid, that's why it hurts your feelings so much.

cool, make a better show

whoa you're right
but instead of a laugh track, it has reddit

I didn't say I could make a better show, I just said that it is criminally overrated. Also, I didn't realize that in order to make criticism, one must be able to make a better version of the subject of the criticism.

>Hey Rick what are you doing?
>I'm playing Mario on a poorly coded n64 *BURRP* WUBBALUBUADUBUD

It's like a worse Futurama but I'll take it, love the scifi setting.

I don't feel like the show talks down to me, and I don't hate the show. I hate the people who hype the show up as if it is the best thing to happen to animated sitcoms since The Simpsons, just because it has edgy nihilism jokes.

Nihilism is barely a theme, I see it as more existentialist.
Something that comes up a lot is parallel universes and the place and control the characters have in the timeline they exist in.

Not him, but Avatar, Samurai Jack and Justice League.

same difference. Instead of "nothing matters because we're all gonna die," it's "nothing matters because I have access to infinite numbers of dimensions." Rick actually states the latter in one episode (s3e1 I think) . Also, Rick's blatant disregard for life is a recurring theme.

You can suck pickleball rick's pickle

>self interest is nihilism
nope

hell yeah
also good example that a show does not have to use constant profanity to be absolute kino

I like how this show triggers retarded christcucks so much

he's a narcissist in addition to being a nihilist, big whoop

>>Sup Forums joins in
This board is about the only place that doesn't like it

>something is cool because people I don't like don't like it
christcucks have been getting triggered by broadcast television for decades, get over it

see

>Sup Forums hates Drumpf because some people made threads and so they're automatically the board

lol u mad

yes

My nigger.

I love R&M but I can't really recall many episodes that I'd raise up as the 'gold standard' of the show but this episode definitely was one of the ones I'd unashamedly rate a solid 10, which I rarely do for an episode of most shows. It's hard to explain, but everything about this episode was brilliant. I think the biggest perk of this episode is it shows just how solid the writing and designing team are. Think about it, it took time to come up with and design each of those Ricks and each of those Mortys and the jokes for them. Especially since this episode I spent the whole time expecting for the past two weeks they go to Atlantis, get into trouble and get chased by mermen and I think the bamboozle of the episode is part of the brilliance since they don't lie to us, 'our' Rick and Morty did go on an adventure to Atlantis, we just never saw it personally. What we got was a pretty clever twist on what the episode would be about as we the viewers follow it. I know all this probably sounds a bit fanboyish and gushing with praise, but I really loved this episode more than any other episode of the show.

it is overhyped as fuck but it's still entertaining. At lest to me that is.

>you'll never be so miserable to try to fix your self esteem by saying how cool are you for disliking a cartoon
feels fucking good

Cool. Name 10.

Just going to put this here
youtu.be/BuX_VZNTWkk

Thanks for writing my new pasta. See you in the fb group :^)

>Sup Forums calls Reeddit a groupthink shithole for faux intelligent normies
>Anons here who like Rick and Morty like me are harassed for not going along with the groupthink and called the same crap
Really activated my alternate dimensions.

Truth is the show has both episodes that are smart and dumb.

Fuck this group think on this site your no better than Reeeedit