You have 7 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children

You have 7 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

miscegenation is degenerate, so yup.

no stable job

I'm ugly and not very social.
took me 4 seconds

cus wifey is expensive

I have a white wife and 2 aryan children.

We have the same thing :(

I got stinky britches

Because I'm a scumbag.

No wife because women are disgusting whores.

I do have a kid though, who I'm raising myself.

All the single moms I have to deal with at her daycare and kindergarten get PISSED when I say, I'm staying single and don't need a woman in my life, lol. Fuck them.

Because I'm 20 and this

This

LOL that Bernie shooped into the background!!

I'm a faggot

Because I'm still on the edge about this "THICC" meme

Because im an anglo, as long as shes white we'll be alright

I'm only 19 and still at university

Kill yourself you fucking gay.

I have 2 pure Aryan children, and one more on the way. And we aren't stopping there.

roughly 75% German 15% Irish 10% Welsh

100% American

Faggot.

Maybe you don't need a woman, but your kid does need a mother.
You could try for her.

im not white,but close enough
i will make Sup Forums proud

I'm not germanic.

I'm ugly

>Welsh
>Aryan

I'm pretty autistic and don't have many redeeming qualities. I also kind of hate women

First; a house mortgage, then a wife.

literally me

no money, they gave my job away to a woman or PoC to lift diversity quotas.

I'd be happy with one, but I've not had any luck.

Feel bad because a couple non-white women have shown interest but I didn't return the feelings because I felt it improper to not go for a white woman. Meanwhile I regularly see white women with non-white guys. Not complaining, but making an observation.

Does she tho?

u are so fucking retarded en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
they were not germanic either, they were indo-european

I'm onIy 19, currentIy a fuII time student and I'm 75% sIavic.
I want a sIav qt that I can cum in at Ieast once a day as a wife.

They gave my job to a manlet jew.

I'm mixed race bean and cheese. And she has a nose that I'm terribly suspect of.

Because I'm not white

t. Pablo

I'm part chink and mostly white, married a korean.
They're still based and also I didn't want to futher muddy the white gene pool.
Did I do the right thing?

I refuse to have kids grow up in an anti white environment

Yep.

>I'm ugly
What a shit excuse, I have an ugly friend, but he got a gf.
If you impressed a girl with your charisma and courage, she will not give a fuck about your looks.

>I'm a cuck

Because I don't give a fuck about my race

not gonna fall for the white woman aka feminist whore meme.

Only acceptable white women are eastern European or if you get lucky and find a red pilled Christian one.

Otherwise, only date Asians.
Bonus points for dating a Christian asian woman

The hells going on in this pic? Some BLM antics?

>kid does need a mother.
Are you sure about it?
My cousin was raised only by her father sice she was 1yo. She is one of greatest and most decent girls i ever meet.
On the other hand, we all know how single mothers thing works.

Because
>I am not yet financially stable (still in uni)
>physically ugly
>I have (from a woman's PoV) uninteresting hobbies

>tfw no charisma or courage

because i babysat my niece for her first 3 years of life.

i value my free time

one word: autism

>Otherwise, only date Asians.

>tfw not attracted to asians

because I shart all the time

Most of charisma is good looks. Think of Natalia, she is shy and awkward as hell, but because she is good looking she appears charismatic.

So do your women, whats the problem

I can't explain why, but I love everything about this image.

Seriously. I'd like to find companionship one day and maybe have kids but women view me like some kind of alien or something. I'm just incompatible with them. I'd probably be a shit father anyway. I'm probably either gonna end up going inna woods or killing myself.

Waiting until I achieve the first step of a dream and can focus on developing a family. It's also no coincidence that reaching this step would bring in a lot more money for me. Should happen in my mid to late twenties, so I won't be having shit kids from old balls.

the only problem I have with this girl is that her mouth is too small for her face/cheeks.

Then stay like this for the rest of your life, and let the courageous Jamal take American grills. Because you got no balls and afraid of people

According to Sup Forums cucks my 7 inch dick ain't enough to please a women so they find dindus to rape them and pass them to their cousins.

The secret to great charisma is to be yourself, you know how you act freely when you're high or drunk?

Try to be more like that

White women who arent fat are banged out sloots. I'ma marry my mixed chink/swiss girlfriend and produce quater Chinese master race babies.

>Are you sure about it?

Unless the mother is a bitch, if she is a decent mother, it is preferable than having no mother.

Human kids are made for being raised by mother and father.

You are the tard, one day I get called shitskin and the day after I get called white european, pick one and only one. Anyway I'll have an italian wife so no white (aka germanic) woman.

Because every woman I dated cheated on me.

Except the one who aborted our child without telling me, and the one who slit her wrists in front of me.

I'm burnt out. You would be, too.

I'm still studing and i don't want my possible childrens to be born or live in this "poverty".

Because giving birth make woman unattractive sow for my eyes for ever. Never fuck woman who gave birth

Dating a blond light grey eyed girl, no kids and hes not my wife yet since we're still students. I'm 22 she's 20 so yeah.

true that, I'm "lucky" enough that I have a light variant and trained myself how normies react so that I can pas for a for a weirder then normal normy for short interactions like work

but relationships? forget it, I'm planning to off myself when my parents are dead
don't want them to grief but if this is all there is then count me out

I failed in life, mission failed, return to base

Where the hell do you live?

yes, other people's ignorance makse me a tard

>women view me like some kind of alien or something.

Then find a girl that men view as some kind of alien. There is always one girl for you.

Pennsylvania.

my gf of 3 years is blonde with blue eyes. but we're too young and poor at the moment for children.
i'm 23 and she is 19.

Be warned, I'm quarter chink and look pretty fucking weird. Even with my blue eyes I have people ask me if I'm hispanic or somehow part black.

I do.

You are in prime mating age.
Niggers will already have several kids by the time they've reached your advanced years.

Get to it.

Oh also my mom is fucking crazy.

The women I've dated only wanted sex and not full commitment. After a while I stopped wanting commitment as well and just go with it.

>my gf of 3 years
>I'm 23 shes 19
>Started dating at 16 year oId at 20
C R A D L E S N A T C H E R
R
A
D
L
E

S
N
A
T
C
H
E
R

tfw a 10/10 smart funny blonde German Christian kissless virgin girl at uni has a crush on me but I'm too degenerate to lock her down cause I'm only a teenager so she'll probably end up with some Chinese guy before I man up and then she'll be tarnished

I've had hopes for that untill I actually met an autistic girl (actually she was the very first other autist I've ever met, I've since then met another guy with it, he's poretty chill, hides it good too, the only reason I know it is because his sister tells people)

it was an eye opening experience, man was he annoying

kinda this. i feel stuck because dating and finding girls outside my race is easy mode but doesn't interest me because it feels like settling for less than what i want. in commiefornia/bay area, most white girls are absolutely indoctrinated in some form of degenerate culture, finding a decent one is tough but they're certainly out there. chinese girls are a dime a dozen out here, but white women are the most in demand by all races.

Am i allowed to date white woman tho? Im slavic jewish, the jewish part comes from france so who knows what more it might consist of. I mean i will do probably whatever i please but im curious what the opinion of such is by the nazi crowd is.

I'm white as and even with her chink admixture my girlfriend is almost as pale as me. Our kids won't be tanned or even remotely close to it.

Also, my girl is studying medicine and has a really high iq. My iq is a bit lower so it'll bring them down to normal levels and if I socialize them early and get them into team sports they won't turn out to be autistic, but will still have above average intelligence.

Because American white women are mostly fat, entitled, act like dudes, and age like shit

Move to IsraeI, Chaim.

>had semi racist white ex gfs before I was redpilled
>it made me less attracted to them instead of moreso at the time
Fucking liberal brainwashing

Because I'm shallow, and have high standards for looks, personality, and intelligence, but the Catch 22 is that most women who are remotely attractive and educated have been turned into complete whores by pop culture and feminism. Can't find a decent woman with good morals and self respect. I really want a family, I want to prove that I can raise a kid right, but I can't find anyone who I would consider good wife material. Now I just focus on my hobbies while working like 80 hours a week to pay for them, all in order to distract me from my suicidal thoughts.

I value my own happiness above the success of the Aryan race

No woman in my city is Wife meterial, except when they hit 40 and have had enough semen in them to fill an olympic sized pool, plus they drink so much im pretty sure the children would come out fucked up. Just... Fuck my shit up senpai

I'm pretty sure there was an autistic girl at my work who liked me but I spilled my spaghetti then got fired shortly after. I'm just not able to act normal in large groups of people.

I have a qt gf. But I wont put a bun in her oven for atleast 5 years t b h

Tell yourself what you want man, but I'm the direct product of this situation. Life was not easy until like 2 years ago.

working on my business.
will when I have the money

Because i spent most of my time on Sup Forums and vidya

You should put a baby in her in her prime when her vagina can still regrow

Healthiest kids tol

Stop beeing a fucking weeb maybe? Nothing stops you from getting intetesting hobbies. Weeb