youtu.be/pKnFN8P21-0
youtu.be/YkenkfRTn4c
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtu.be/bAmgGmxHOMY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by invading other countries

pretty much this

He didn't have a coherent economic policy. He froze prices at a fixed level, all the while printing money at a rate that would cause hyperinflation in a free market.

It led to a gross misapplication of resources, but was sufficient for wasr preparation.
The post-war boom of Germany was largely due to a return to a functional market economy.

>caring about Gaydolf Shitler's shitty gold currency
Stalin did gold currency right. Shitler fucked it all up and ruined German economy

Nazi space magic.

By not being a jewish system of monopoly money and oligarchy

He pretty much overthrew this pyramid

He let Hjalmar Schact issue state currency backed by actual value. This pissed off the Jews to no end, considering they had just gotten an international treaty about war reparations.

Oh, were the Jews ever pissed off bad about that one. If you want to piss the Jews off, just run your own currency some time. If you consider the set of countries that are the "axis of evil" to this day then you will find that they are the countries that have banks not controlled by the Jews.

Here you go m8, fuck this lying Hans off. >Rodney Martin - The Economic Plan of the NSDAP
youtu.be/pKnFN8P21-0
>German Economic Miracle of the 1930's
youtu.be/YkenkfRTn4c
>Hitler's Economic Reform:
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
>Social and Cultural Policies of NS Germany
youtu.be/bAmgGmxHOMY

this

>Stalin, a man who couldn't afford to equip his army, managed his economy properly
>Hitler, with the best equipped army in the world at the time, completely mismanaged their currency

The jews seem to be out in force tonight.

Has it right.

Its a shame Hjalmar Schact loved Germany more than Hitler since he didn't wanted war.

Is it any wonder you will never hear about Based Hjalmar in school?

Also why the fuck is somebody grinding his front doorstep bricks or something at fucking 3:46 in the morning. I'm not even german at all and this offends me.

I've heard of him. That's why I lament. He truly loved Germany, his economical plan was superb. But Hitler wished for war. which Inevitably destroyed germany

ty mate

labor-certificates-fiat-loans-paid-with-production-the-backing-of-currency-was-work.

>you-work-8-hours-you-are-given-your-reward-the-maximum-house-food-family-plans-education-healthcare-etc..
>all-that-was-required-of-you-by-the-Workers-party-of-Germany-was-to-sacrifice-yourself-for-the-well-being-of-the-greater-Germany

so it worked like the USA monetary system?

Old money looks far better.
Pic is Reichsmark from before ww1

Backside

to what kind of school did you go?klippschule?

First post shill post

He was one of the early leaders that (wisely) abandoned the gold standard and replaced it with a kind of labour standard.

Now, I wouldn't have used Germany's full capacity economy to build a war machine and try to conquer Europe, but to each their own.

Issued vast amounts of bonds, Mefo bills, to get the money he needed to pay for his public works. Was going to repay them with invasion.

>backed by actual value

Hah!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mefo_bills

Money was created in relation to national productivity. As people worked and created money was created.

user, that's how all currencies work. A US dollar guarantees a dollar's worth of US goods and services.

Underrated

>user, that's how all currencies work. A US dollar guarantees a dollar's worth of US goods and services.

Money in the US is created on demand for the banks. It has little or nothing to do with with the productivity of the nation.

How much money was created to try and keep the house of cards standing after the 08 collapse? Was 08/09 the most productive time in US history?