Diversity at work

This is what a race war looks like

WTF South Africa?

topkek

Leftists will defend this. They were loudly protesting against apartheid but you never hear them talking about the race war in SA.

im brown and i think its beyond fucked that anyone would rape anyone. why do blacks even find white women attractive, get your own

Stop being a fucking racist. Sure SA was once a white, 1st world nuclear power. Yea maybe the crime statistics didn't need to be hidden before the black majority came into power. So what if rape wasn't the national sport at some point? At least they're no longer racist.

So how are white boiz going to win the race war again?

dude poor girl,

Literally shut up. There is no fucking race war in SA. Racist assholes here will believe anything, even if it's completely detached from reality. SA has it's problems, but they can all be traced to centuries of far right white oppression.

>Go to mars
>Let the shitskins starve

Poorly disguised bait

I've read something similar on reddit, ah and whites that complain are rednecks who cant comptete with blacks on the job market. Guy had like a billion upvotes and probably trully was from SA as well, the truth is probably in the middle i guess.

I can't believe leftists want to turn Europe into such a hell as well.
At least one party in my country wants to help the Afrikaners.

I'M BEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK

>South Africa was ~1/3 white during late 1800s and rising due to white control of all cities.
Enter the (((merchants)) who want cheaper labour for the mines. Import blacks to cities.
>Once we lost the cities it was over.
South Africa was 21.6% white by 1904
South Africa was 19.3% white by 1960
South Africa was 13.5% white by 1990
South Africa is today 8% white as of 2016.
It is projected to drop as low as 4% by 2050.

US was nearly 90% white in 1930s and 1940s
Ever since the (((merchants))) started to spread cultural Marxism in America and take control of the cities America has dropped to 60% and is now seen in the mainstream as a multicultural country.

Some western European countries now sit at less than 80% white and dropping fast. A population gets close to halving every 25 years if their fertility rate is below 2.1 per woman. Migrants are meant to fill that gap.

What will you do once Europe, the homeland of whites, becomes 60% white? What about 50% when the progressives start celebrating? Sub-Saharan Africa is close to 100% black but they don't get multiculturalism quotas.

>Multiculturalism is a code-word for white genocide to create an underclass for the (((globalists))) to easily control.

>What will this future look like?
Imagine you're South Africa over a century ago. Look at what has happened. Wake up white anons.

Wake up.

>t. You in 100 years.

10,000 years any shitskins in europe would be white.

Implying that's anything different than when in USA black gang breaks into white home and murders the people for the pettiest reasons.

Not really it takes the ice age to create white people or asian people they will just lose melanin and maybe get a tiny bit smarter.

Heard they camped outside their homes starving them to death i think that was in Rhodesia?

This is what (((Diversity))) looks like

Except the crimes are under reported and no one in our countries knows White Genocide actually happened... while we live freely thinking the world was a great happy joyful place, there are people in other countries that still live in sort of the Imperial ages

The earth still has a lot to achieve in technology and growth.. but the only way we can move forward is if dominant culture takes control of the land and eliminating the inferior races

>implying yellow stone won't be triggered before then

>White nationalists will complain about these atrocities while ignoring or even celebrating white-on-white atrocities in World War 2
>The fact that whites in South Africa allowed this to happen to themselves proves that they aren't the master race after all.

That's a pretty swole cate

There is a race war any time different races live together.