Other things you can abuse
>Dropping facts to sound smart
>Advocating testosterone replacement therapy
>Toupees
>Shilling for Marijuana
>Sensory Deprivation Tanks
>Kettle Bells
>DMT

Someone post the facebook photos of Rogaine's disgusting egg sandwiches. You know what I'm talking about.

He's saying take everything in moderation, except for weed. Smoking a 1/4 a day is fine you ignorant bootlicker.

No, it's "Rogan"

10% off that's R-O-G-A-N, Rogan at Onnit.com that's O-N-N-I-T, onnit

That's crazy

I think it's funny that a guy who is excessively obsessed with keeping your body fit smokes a shit tonne of drugs and acts like they have health benefits, nevermind the fact he cuts them with tobacco alone.

>A coyote stole one of my chickens, man, it honeydicked my dog. They're super smart, most people don't know this... Just walked outside and saw it hopping the fence with one of my chickens... my dog thought they were friends hahaha, you ever see that video of that monkey jerking off in a tree? Jaime pull that shit up

Is the red sea scrolls book the only thing he's ever read?

Is that real?

That can't be real

not a sandwich

remember when he got absolutely shill-duped by the coffee guy

>garlic on eggs

That's not beef

>Advocating testosterone replacement therapy

nothin wrong with that. roids should be legal in the U.S its fucking ridiculous that you have to be a tranny to get any

I truly love Joe Rogan and his podcast. I love his stand-up comedy. He's a genuinely funny and inquisitive man who tries to learn as much as he can about the things that interest him and fights every day against his built-in propensity to be a meathead. I feel like he is a legit good person and all-around decent guy.

But he is very, very easy to make fun of and laugh at. It's part of his charm.

>You ever hear the tragic story of Fritz Haber? He invented that Haber method, it's crazy.

>well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
>*coughs*
>i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>>Advocating testosterone replacement therapy

if you're over 35 and not competing in a drug tested sport there's no reason not to

have the libido of a teenager in your 40s? yes please

>not just mixing eggs into cooked steak-ums

this rich faggot with his real steak makes me sick!

Dead Sea scrolls dumb shitposter

It's probably venison. He tries to only eat meat from animals that he has personally killed.

dude drugs lmao

The only things I dislike about his podcast is how sometimes he gets too high and seems to lose interest in what's happening, or nitpicks something retarded, or flipflops on any issue

>Guest: There's probably a 40% chance of it happening an-
>Joe:40%?? No way man that's way too high, it can't be that high
>Guest: Yeah it might be lower, but the point is th-
>Joe:Jaime look it up, I don't think it's 40%, could you imagine?
>Guest: What I meant to say is-
>Joe:Yeah here it is... 36%... that's not 40%
>Guest: Well yeah but-
>Joe:I mean you said it was 40%, it's 36. Still a high number, 40% just sounds way out there. you know what I mean?
>Guest:... yeah.
>Joe: You ever see that video of a tiger raping a dolpin?

He definitely gets too high sometimes, I agree. I think at least some of what you construe as flip-flopping can be explained as "keeping an open mind." He's really trying to become smarter than he is, which is not easy.

What he was trying to say was that weed is not addictive and that if you become addicted to weed, that's on you personally not on weed.

I mean he argues for sormething in one podcast, like he's rightwing and then a liberal guest comes on and he agrees with the liberal guest and they're both "arguing" with some third person who's not there and Joe is saying the exact opposite of what he said last time. That's not keeping an open mind. An open mind would be willingness to listen to other opinions. But he's the one saying the other opinion and completely seemingly chaging his beliefs.

where's today's episode?

I haven't noticed this per se, but I'll be looking or it next time I watch his show.

REMINDER JOE WAS ABUSED BY HIS STEPFATHER, PROBABLY SEXUALLY

>Cooking a cheeseburger well done

Joe Rogan is a fucking cuck

youtu.be/XRvMtbFM3Dw?t=2294

at 38:14 he starts acting like an sjw faggot

No this dumb bitch from Joe's Dad's "other family" is not looking at things from Joe's perspective. Joe was abandoned by his biological dad when he was six. Just because this guy was a good family man and a "stand-up guy" for her and the rest of his second family, doesn't mean he's anything to Joe but the dad who left. She's bitter because she wants to meet him and talk to him and he wants nothing to do with them. She needs to shut the fuck up and mind her own business.

He's a bit of a political chameleon if you ask me.

DUDE CHIMPS BITE YOUR FINGERS OFF AND PEEL ALL THE SKIN OFF YOUR FACE AND MUTILATE YOUR TESTES LMAO

Sounds like my ex-wife!
*laughtrack*

his opinion on anything is just the last person he talked to who sounded smart

CHIMPS ARE INCREDIBLY STRONG, THEY'RE TERRIFYING.

>meat-head e-celeb isn't politically savvy
literally who cares

awful analogy.

so just because you can get addicted to virtually anything on this planet validates Joes pot consumption?

pot is a teenager drug. I don't see many adults use it outside of people like Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz, who, quite frankly, are the exceptions to the rules when it comes to "drugs and success". Sure, Joe can smoke pot and get successful, that doesn't mean you can smoke pot and get successful.

Joe is a bad influence, he's a dope head and he's set with his way of thinking even if he's wrong about virtually everytihng.

>reddit spacing

I wouldn't really call him an e-celeb. I was well aware of who he was before he started the podcast.

WILLIAM RANDOLPH HEARTZ

He does that at every weigh-in. I wonder if he even knows he's doing it.

Arguig the opposite side just for the sake of it can be good; Not that I think Joe is doing that.