youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
hooktube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK

>2015: I take all my questionably racist videos and take them down so I can get a deal with Adult Swim...

>2016: I got this show airing on TV, made me so fucking strong... But then I revealed my ironic racism was real racism and then we got cancelled...

>2017: I am... forgotten...

>2018: ...

why is he so short?

I like MDE but every time this is posted I have to laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
whats the joke?
too much esoteric stuff for me to enjoy it

Sam is 5'7 dude

it's strange how much this guy researched his character

he even did the drinking out of huge containers meme

There isn't any jokes, there's a reason they were cancelled...No one was laughing!

O B S E S S E D

are you sure about that?

Those are children dude.

GIVE ME BACK MY HEALTH INSURANCE, TIM!

Isn't this that protest where he tells the literal faggot to get a job and gets "At least I still have one" in response?

>has a job
>spends his time standing for solidarity in front of shia's publicity grab attempt

KEK owned

Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Got the vid?

Threads about him every single day. Doesn't seem forgotten at all, bruh.

Why couldn't he get his head off his ass and make more funny sketches like that one?

That fucking shitty police are like garbage men sketch isn't even interesting.

He starts most of them

He lives on as a tranny-fucking, uninsured meme, which is funnier than any episode of MDE ever was.

Sup Forums humor

just watched it, bjorn just says that he has a job (employed by soros) so thats why he's better than sam. its not a witty retort to anything.

well yeah, most anti-trump protestors are

Damn, I was hoping to finally see Sam get #btfo by a homo (since we all know he literally blows the fuck out of them, if you catch my drift).

EXCUSE ME DELETE THIS

>2017: I am... beloved...

Based pede

it's as if someone would make fun of tim&eric by dressing up like spagett

I get "calling him out" on his racism but the big water bottles and silly hats is not clever satire

agreeable authoritarians are desperate to weed out the hidden racists so anything they don't understand is obviously a part of some secret racist language. they don't quite understand it so they believe it's enough to emulate the thing and go
>look! milk! that's what you're all about, isn't it? I've got you all figured out

Now watch my video about intersectional feminist clay period blood. Truley entertaining!

How do you think David Duke feels about having a Jewish name? Do you think he's thought about changing it?

>2017
>homosexshaming

>2017
>I am forgotten

UUUUUGH

you're mad

No u

david duke is an asset, controlled opposition, a meme who is called on to walk around at a protest so cnn can spice up a headline

stop shilling your shitty comedy here, mr. literallywho

Only Sam shills his shitty comedy here

What Sam shills isn't "comedy"

pretty sure the only people posting about sam are butthurt leftists trying to assassinate his character

>muh character assassination
Kek, he did that already himself tb h
You should be whitknighting in a Lauren southern thread

because its funny

pretty sure you don't get to take the high ground when you're sitting here making these reddity sam hyde hate threads every day

Who is this guy? He looks unfunny.

Btw the season 2 premiere of Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories was fucking great last night

>he thinks it's someone other than Sam "unemployed" Hyde himself who makes these threats in the hope of finding what he once had: attention
Lmao, go back to rddit

>but guys! look, i just donated money to nazis! haha! nazis! did you see! haha, this is why i lost the show! look at me! LOOK AT ME!

ridiculous assertion, you are clearly making these threads

Sure buddy, stay bluepilled

Speaking of redpills, you should check out Sam's twitter. He's so dedicated to spreading the truth, he sacrificed his career and health insurance for it.

you fucking disgusting look at you, you look like a sensitive tip condom. You're like covered in pubes every where. You're fucking disgusting.

Why do libcucks hate Sammy so much?

>checking out a hobos twitter
No thx

Is Charles okay?
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws

Charls has always been a superior comedian to Sam. He rarely posts but they always feel sentimental and deeply personal. I also think he's legitimately unhinged and that makes his content even better.

How do you think the other guys feel about Sam getting the show cancelled? Asking for a friend haha :^)

What's this from

Hang in there, Charls. Life won't always be living in an attic or basement.

The skit that killed Sam's career. What was he thinking???

can you stop being a fag and just tell me what to fucking search on youtube

IIRC, it's called "Redpilling Twitter (or, How To Kill Your Career in 140 Characters or Less)"

>have you seen Dunkirk?
>yeah
>was it good?
>it was good but it was a little confusing
>oh so it was really good

kek classic chuck

Shitty? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

How will Sam Hyde ever recover?

he got legitimately BTFO by some skinny faggot literally-WHO comedy group

is his """career""" done?

>agreeable authoritarians
>he says as he defends the guy who literally bootlicks cops and Blue Lives Matter in every video

Fuck off Brett, you're not funny

Isn't this one of the Wachowski sisters?

>be the white race
>take over Earth
>be so sad

It was a NYC public domain channel skit mocking Sam Hyde and other alt-right e-celebs like Milo.

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

this video made me want to kill myself

thanks sam

You realize the Asian man wuld have used the BBC to inflict a take-over.

Search for "alt right Christmas special" or smth similar

hooktube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
Stage 1: Haha this is funny
Stage 2: Meh
Stage 3: Fucking Normies
Stage 4: Haha this is funny

>hooktube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
>hooktube.com

> 5/10 Bait

Who is this?
They are PHYSICALLY repulsive

It's Sam Hyde, the AIDs has really gotten to his figure

a better version of Sam Hyde

I'm pretty sure Sam Hyde hates cops as much as any BLM supporter actually

Evidence:
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

wtf i hate sam hyde now

major league swag out, major league swag out, major league swag out,

well of course he'd hate police officers, they always try to stop his mass shootings

how are people still getting this triggered by sam hyde in 2017? the man had his dream ruined.. go make fun of the rich obnxious people that support trump, isnt the whole problem with "right wing comedy" that it takes aim at people lower class? he doesnt even talk about le magapede kek shit

I love how Sam claims to hate numales but then is always seen dressed in North Face gear kek.

t. riggered over people making fun of his idol Sam Hyde

i don't understand comedy

>I love how Sam claims to hate numales
when did he claim this

doesnt seem like something he'd say considering he is a numale

The weird thing about WP was that Sam made fun of trends that died years back. Kid Six and Trex were the best examples. They were good skits but they didn't have that relevance that most of the other ones did.

Same with those videos of him making fun of hipsters in NYC about five years too late.

the second one is clearly satirizing police officers who ignore actual problems while coming down heavy-handed on actual law-abiding citizens

notice how he points guns at the kids and demands respect while ignoring all the actual degeneracy.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

>nu male
>just a style

Being a nu male involves multiple things
1. Being short (Sam is not)
2. Being a leftist (Sam is not)
3. Being offended at jokes (Sam does not)
4. Dressing preppy (Sam does this as part of his persona)

Dont call Sam a numale again you fucking idiot.

>being this offended at someone else calling a guy they've never met a numale
Looks like we've spotted the numale boys