Will Sony's Wheel of Time show be any good?

Will Sony's Wheel of Time show be any good?

as long as Sony is connected to it probably not

Sony's TV shows are okay, aren't they? It's just movies they tend to fail at, right?

>it's an Eamon Valda engages in the dozens before getting killed episode

It will never get made

pls dont be shitty

You need over 14 seasons to adapt the whole damn thing

considering how trite and meandering the books are: No. Not unless there are massive changes. Before I read WOT I thought nothing could get more cliche and reductive than harry potter. I was wrong.

>it's a Padan Fail nails a myrddraal to a door through the empty spaces where its eyes should be episode

>it's a Rand beheads a merchant and her company and puppeteers their headless corpses with the power to make them kowtow to him after they made the mistake of saying hello to him at a watering hole episode

>it's a Rand lightning bolts his own army to defeat the Seanchan attacking Illian episode

>it's a Rand tries and fails to use the power to resuscitate a kid he inadvertently killed episode

>it's a Mat gets raped episode

>Sony

Hah

> Wheel of Time show

AHAHAHHAAHHAH

>it's a me-too cash-in episode

>it's a Rand gets fed up with the villain's bullshit so he literally just blows her entire castle up with balefire
>this kills everyone inside except the villain

>it's a Perrin crushes the skull of his wife's boyfriend episode

>it's an Olver is racist against Aiel episode

>it's an Elayne experiments with the red rod episode

giv aes sedai gf

>it's a Moiraine explains to Siuan why biting the pillow is part of the "pillow friends"-experience episode

>Sony

Nope.

Also....

>GoT becomes popular
>Sony rushes to cash in with their own rip off.

>it's a Mat spanks a 102 year old slutty Aes Sedai over his knee episode

>it's a Rand&Lan ninja murder a bunch of asha'man in a city where the Power's out episode

>it's a Nynaeve isn't spanked nearly as much as she'd like to be in private episode

why would anything be good? I mean come on

>it's a dark skinned islanders go topless when out of port episode.

>it's an Aiel sweattent episode.

>it's a Shienarian public baths episodes.

>it's a Novice and Accepted "clad only in the Light" episode.

>it's a Bela is jealous of Akein's massive udders and nips at her reins to spite her episode

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

>it's a Loial puts a long handle on his axe episode

>it's a Wheel of Time is denied a Hugo because SJWs gamed the system episode

( . ) ( . )

(_o_) (_o_)

No post-Game of Thrones fantasy series can or will ever be good. Lament the countless dead possibilities.

>it's a female forsaken punishment episode

(_ₓ_)

I just hope the trollocs don't look too fake

>it's a Mormon is forced to write a Semirhage spanking scene because it's in the notes

>it's a Cadsuane bitchslaps Rand episode

>its an aes sedai pillowfriends episode

>it's a Noam spends all of his time online neglecting his physical appearance and mental state episode

>it's a caravan season episode

>it's a good stout Two Rivers wool and tabac episode

I tried watching the elf stones of shannara show because I enjoyed the books as a kid and holy fuck it's bad

>shannara
>I enjoyed the books
Wait, what?

it wasn't that bad

Why do Western elf ears suck so bad?

I've never read Shannara or Sword of Truth, are they worth getting into? I'm a sucker for nice cover art, and Sword of Truth has that at least.

I was like 12.

>its a one of elayne, nynaeve or egwene are stuck cleaning pots in the tar valon kitchens episode

After reviewing the books I enjoyed at 12, I guess I have to withdraw my criticism

Sword of Truth has some pretty funny memes. It's a Wheel of Time copy written by an Ayn Rand worshipper

>it's a Mat loses a bag of Andoran weight gold crowns to Kaiji episode

>it's a one of elayne, nynaeve or egwene are stuck cleaning chamber pots in the tar valon residence dorms episode.

>it's an Aginor connects Elayne, Nynaeve, and Egwene in a human centipede episode

>it's a Lanfear wants Lews Therin to sit on her face episode.