>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJzFq1vm4g0
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article99527487.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/hot-mic-reuters-intentionally-cuts-camera-feed-during-positive-bishop-jackson-remarks-to-trump-in-detroit/
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
youtu.be/AhTgosRCxwU
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
reut.rs/2bXwqGn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOOO CUNTS

>""""Non-Partisan""" Debate Commission
>All Democrat Moderators

So do you guys think Trump will actually win?

Please make it happen.

Are other Americans even up right now?

>mfw jews and leftards thinking Trump "nazi" followers are losing their shit because of the shawl

Posting again

reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/

Try to discourage them if necessary. I'm sure there are some good debaters here.

Who decides these fucks?
Did Trump camp have a say about this?
The GOPee wants to lose but wtf.

Had a good chuckle at that, m8. You guys are alright.

As long as he stays on message and doesn't shoot himself in the head every week, which he has been very good about, his chances get better and better.

Also, he harnesses the power of KEK
>checked

>There are actually Americans who don't want to make America great again.

There are people that need to be gassed for manipulating.

Unless you're going for the classic underage gang-bang in the sewers, come curl up in bed with me faggot

yes, he will ACTUALLY win
if they commit voter fraud, he won't go down without a fight
if he loses ((((somehow)))) then he will kick off insurrection and lead the Neo-Confederacy, and take back what is ours

Even if he did, does it even matter? Oh no all 1000 of them will leave.

Do NOT forget to vote.

One of the following three will happen:
1. Hillary drops out, Trump slides to easy victory.
2. Hillary stays in and Trump crushes her in the debates.
3. Hillary is elected, but massive voter fraud is revealed, she is impeached and indicted and Trump is rightfully installed in her place.

All of these options should end with Hillary behind bars.

Out of all the states, which do you think are being mis-polled most?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 10 point swing between the polls in November and the results of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Virginia. They all have their city which swings them hard liberally, but the exit polls in VA on the R side and the big upset in Michigan on the Dem side has totally crushed my faith in the media to predict the results in any of those states.

>implying you wouldnt choke outl Omarosa's while banging her doggy style

Reddit pls go.

Based Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/watch?v=RJzFq1vm4g0

based English Teacher is basssseddd
he knows

pennsylvania. the light blue counties out towards the east is usually what decides the state since it can outweigh philly and pittsburgh. trump can do pretty well there. the battleground counties polls have had him up big in luzerne so that's a good sign.

>miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article99527487.html

So as it is right now, even with great numbers Hillary still has an easy path?

What's up with this shit? Why is EV a thing?

>Hillary behind bars

I highly doubt it. But Trump will call her out in the debates which will be something that many americans waited for.

Honestly, if he manages to do halfway decent in the first debate it's over for her. Her support will most likely plummet after that. Which is why they are trying to make Trump drop out (didn't work tho)

To the losers with reddit accounts, make sure you talk about clinton's warmonger mentallity.

how was the detroit thing today?

Fuck off styx, you're a filthy amnesty supporter who still has not corrected the record in saying Trump supports that.

ok, so how's this? After months of TNN's absence, it seems unlikely that he may return soon. If he does I welcome his return. In the meantime, I have created this. Unless anybody objects, I plan to do this until TNN returns. I present to (You)...

(The Unauthorized) TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 3, 2016

>>>MORNINGNo stairs on the Tarmac
>>Tussle with Susan Rice
>>Secret Service intervenes
>Trump visits black church in Detroit
>>There to “listen”
>>Standing ovation
>>Receives blessing
>>Wears Jewish prayer shawl
>>Media SHUTS IT DOWN
>>Dances (kind of)
>>CNN reports on few protestors
>>>AFTERNOONBen leaves interview to find his luggage
>Pence: will release tax returns next week
>>Trump-- when audit is finished
>>>EVENINGTries not to have breakfast
>>>POLLSREUTERS/IPSOS: USA,T+1, NH,T+1, IA,T+3, WI,T=, OH,T+3, MI,T=, ME,T=

If there is anything that I missed, suggestions, LMK. Doesn't seem much happened today.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Sup Forums sat together watching a black church ceremony for half an hour in stunned awe, Trump got blessed and anointed by a bishop and given a holy prayer shawl, Reuters entered full panic mode and cut the feeds, "blackout", but the sound was picked up on the mic.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/03/hot-mic-reuters-intentionally-cuts-camera-feed-during-positive-bishop-jackson-remarks-to-trump-in-detroit/

youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig

He was 27.7% just earlier. At this rate, he'll be at >100%, wtf. God damn blow out.

It could be worse. We got the bland form of biased moderator. Trump will have to fight them all but it won't be a slug fest

>carson does nothing but go around and redpill people
truly a sleeping giant

please do, i work fulltime and TNN's recaps were great. Wish he posted again, please fill in!!

>Ben leaves interview to find his luggage
He came back 15 seconds alter and the CNN reporter cuck kept trying to trap him with word games but Carson just dropped some hard red pills left and right.

did you see she threatened Russia with military action over 'cyber-attacks' if she wins? crazy old woman. just stick her in a retirement home and tell her its the white house

Doing God Emperor's work, bud. Keep it up.

breddy gud summary, glad to see you back

REMEMBER THE FOLLOWCAUST

AVENGE PEWDIEPIE

He's beaten the bias before

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

>how DARE you disagree with ME

MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN

LINK??

RIP TNN.

Also why the fuck was he wearing that shawl?

>>Obama gets cucked in China

What happened? I mean how exactly did he get cucked?

JUST

Do y'all notice that Trump is still wondering if he believes in God or not? Or, at the least he is wondering how it relates to his identity as president. Whenever he speaks of God, his tone uncharacteristically speeds up or slows down.

i doubt he's into the whole religious worship bullshit

youtu.be/AhTgosRCxwU

The church gave it to him along with a Jewish Bible. It's a long story regarding Jewish infiltration of American churches.

youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY I think

>like three months before the election

>he's behind in all the polls down in every swing state

>b..but it's r...rigged

Let's face it trumps going to lose not hate in fact I like home to but he just can't win

whats this from?

UNKEK

see

I thought it might be because of Ivanka's husband.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Look at that fucking Hillary freefall.

The flag of our nation.

Nate the Tin man Taylor

Well duh, you fucking idiot, but the more power you have, especially in the public sector, the more potential religion has for power over you. Ever thought about that? Oh yeah, I'm on Sup Forums.

Isn't he Pentecostal or something? I don't know how religious he is but from his books he just likes working. He gets a thrill from business deals and is constantly working. He probably doesn't have time for a self-reflective day about his faith. His belief in god is probably not as strong as others, but what do I know.

RARE FLAG

Ok I admit when I'm wrong i should not watch faux news anymore

Btw as an Aussie can I ask
Why the fuck was he wearing a shaul

Also what the fucks a shaul

>tfw the /tvpol/ memelords that always shit up Stephen King threads with >Idris Elba and white genocide spam don't post in /Trumpgen/

>tfw you try your best to keep Sup Forumsshit out of other boards while maintaining integrity because it triggers plebbit migrants

>tfw you'll never get (You)s for your efforts or attempts at inside jokes.

>like three months before the election
>behind in all polls

When will Republicans give it up? Bush will NEVER be president!

reut.rs/2bXwqGn
This and the fact that the airport didn't have the stairs to roll up to the front of the plane, so Obama had to resort to using the back door of AF1 to get off the plane.

>4 hours of working outside

When do debates begin?

A grown man should not get blisters working outdoors.

>

>3. Hillary is elected, but massive voter fraud is revealed, she is impeached and indicted and Trump is rightfully installed in her place.
Unfortunately, I think in this case, Kaine would be president. But he would be stonewalled by a republican congress until the end of his term, and the democrats would lose by a landslide in 2020.

September 26

He believes in God, he just is not the praying type. More specifically he has stated he has never asked for forgiveness from God. He also was raised in prosperity gospel type church, at the very least a God helps those who help themselves type. He clearly has a strong preference towards Christianity, he just himself is not a strong one more of a self believer. His belief in God I don't question, his relationship is certainly unique

The BANTS!!!

TRUMPKLONS BTFO!!

it's some jewish cloak thing. he went to a black church in detroit and the pastor or someone special (i don't really know the terms) gave him the shaul - i think he was just blessed by the pastor.

it effectively sealed Michigan for him.

I don't get it.

White people are evil

ohhhhhhh boooooo

Thanks friend.
MAGA!

The difference is that bush and gore were generally received the same by the average voter and the base

Meanwhile trump is SO hated that all the Hillary essentially has to do is get everyone who hates trump to turn out and she wins

And why does everyone think trump will win the debates? Hillary is a skilled politician and will probably steamroll him

Why do Trumps kids all look so dopey?

Ivanka is banging but she's had surgery.

Baron seems to be shaping up well but that's 1 for 4.

It's like Children of the Corn, but Con, not corn, because Trump is the con and they are the children.

Children of the corn. But you know le ebil drumpf

Comparing Trump's kids to the Children of the Corn. Its a horror movie.

WE

WUZ

CHOZEN PPL

N SHEIT

We don't post on Sup Forums dipshit. People from Sup Forums come here and then post back on their home board. Most boards are just retarded and assume we bother with them, when we deal with more board migrants than anyone. We can meme about It if you want

It's not very clever.

>And why does everyone think trump will win the debates? Hillary is a skilled politician and will probably steamroll him
Because she's been ducking out of debates since 2008

>Meanwhile trump is SO hated that all the Hillary essentially has to do is get everyone who hates trump to turn out and she wins
Except people are more likely to vote for someone not against someone.

WE WVZ BLVE STATE

WE RED STATE NOW

>And why does everyone think trump will win the debates?

Because she is so wrong on every issue

Look at her record.

Also Trump has bought favors from the Clintons

This. Don't think he's disingenuous when talking about God, he's just not the type to go to church and pray often. Church of C&E kind of guy.

I can't imagine Kaine would become president if the results of the election that made him Vice President were found to be fraudulent...

I would totally do LSD and stick a dildo up my ass while choosing which two of them to make my spirit parents.

Yeah well

Who said they were clever

That's a pretty neat post, user.

K,,keep me posted

>because she's wrong on every issue

That DOSENT matter he's Americas Pauline Hanson (just a reminder I support him) he just rambles on the same issues over and over and throws insults

Man, am I glad Eric quit the whole slick back hair thing, Don can do it because he has the Mediterranean genes but on him is looks like serial killer shit. Which is unfortunate because he is pretty active in the charity scene and seems like a good guy.